Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 07:24 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 662
Gallery: Green
Stats: no scale unless doing PHD
WOE: HDE, Potatoes as needed
Start Date: May 2014
DD Wednesday

Hello all! I've planned my DD as follows:

coffee/green tea/ water until...

D: 4oz. chicken breast meat w/ 1 laughing cow light cheese and 90g of cabbage (187)
S: protein smoothie (178)

total: 365cals and 50g protein
Green is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 662
Gallery: Green
Stats: no scale unless doing PHD
WOE: HDE, Potatoes as needed
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green View Post
Hello all! I've planned my DD as follows:

coffee/green tea/ water until...

D: 4oz. chicken breast meat w/ 1 laughing cow light cheese and 90g of cabbage (187)
S: protein smoothie (178) now (130) and optional

total: 365cals and 50g protein
protein smoothie is optional. I want to stay below 350cals so I'll also cut the banana from smoothie making it 130 cals.

new total: 317cals
Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member
 
brainardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 154
Gallery: brainardt
Stats: 212/195/170 (1st goal) 5'8" 27 y.o
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: January 31, 2014
Switching it up from my usual chicken cabbage meal today.... 4oz chix breast with 1/4c cheddar cheese, dollop of salsa, and 2tbs sour cream. (300)

That was all I had planned, but I got really dizzy and hungry at work this morning (I think it was TOM related) & had a special k "protein bar".

So my total today is 450, higher than I'd prefer, but I'll roll with it!
brainardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:16 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,312
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
So far I've had coffee with half and half for 80 calories.

I'm drinking ice water and plan to make some hot green tea soon.

This will be my first real DD in two weeks!

Got back from Palm Springs on Monday, but just was not ready for a good DD until today.

My plan for the rest of the day is to hold off on any solid food for as long as possible and then if I'm seriously hungry, I'll make some eggs and maybe some brocolli. Don't know yet!

It does feel good not to have to think about or fret over food today. Yay. My digestive system needs a post vacation rest.
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:26 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 65
Gallery: wanttolose70
Stats: 163/139/125
WOE: Atkins/JUDDD
Start Date: June 2012
DD for me too. I have been lucky and been able to reset my body. It seems since starting 40 days ago, my body has accepted that no food occurs every other day. Still haven't figured out if it's a good thing or a bad thing as i've been stuck at the same weight for over a week. Thoughts anyone? Anyhow.

DD today will be lots of H2O and maybe some hot green tea. It's chilly here in San Jose due to the rain and i'm feeling extra cold.

Take care ladies and gentleman....
wanttolose70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 662
Gallery: Green
Stats: no scale unless doing PHD
WOE: HDE, Potatoes as needed
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainardt View Post
Switching it up from my usual chicken cabbage meal today.... 4oz chix breast with 1/4c cheddar cheese, dollop of salsa, and 2tbs sour cream. (300)

That was all I had planned, but I got really dizzy and hungry at work this morning (I think it was TOM related) & had a special k "protein bar".

So my total today is 450, higher than I'd prefer, but I'll roll with it!
That's a great DD for any close to TOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
So far I've had coffee with half and half for 80 calories.

I'm drinking ice water and plan to make some hot green tea soon.

This will be my first real DD in two weeks!

Got back from Palm Springs on Monday, but just was not ready for a good DD until today.

My plan for the rest of the day is to hold off on any solid food for as long as possible and then if I'm seriously hungry, I'll make some eggs and maybe some brocolli. Don't know yet!

It does feel good not to have to think about or fret over food today. Yay. My digestive system needs a post vacation rest.
Wecome back from vacay! Enjoy today's vacay from food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttolose70 View Post
DD for me too. I have been lucky and been able to reset my body. It seems since starting 40 days ago, my body has accepted that no food occurs every other day. Still haven't figured out if it's a good thing or a bad thing as i've been stuck at the same weight for over a week. Thoughts anyone? Anyhow.

DD today will be lots of H2O and maybe some hot green tea. It's chilly here in San Jose due to the rain and i'm feeling extra cold.

Take care ladies and gentleman....
Hmm I dunno about the week of no changes. I've been struggling with little changes the whole month. Are you doing weight or resistance training? It could be some muscle gain/fat loss = no scale change
Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.