Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Demonica
Stats: 210/164.9/150
WOE: Moderate carb JUDDD
Start Date: February 2010
DD Friday

B- coffee with HWC (50)
L- chicken with broccoli, HB egg (190)
D- 2 HB eggs with 1 tbsp mayo and mustard (240)

total 480
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2014, 08:23 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brainardt
Stats: 212/195/170 (1st goal) 5'8" 27 y.o
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: January 31, 2014
B: coffee with sugarfree creamer (20)
L: tortilla "pizza" with buffalo chix, mushrooms, black olives and 1/4c mozzarella (300)
S: green bell pepper with 1tbs ranch dressing (60)

Last edited by brainardt; 02-14-2014 at 08:29 AM..
brainardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:19 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: carrie jayne
Start Date: January 2014
I'm doing mini meals for a while to help with indigestion. I get a total of 441 for today's DD food:
B - 1 hard boiled egg (80 calories)
S - 1 large artichoke (75 calories)
L - 2 oz. yogurt (43 calories) (full fat, by mistake); DaVinci sugar free raspberry syrup
S - 3 slices turkey and 2 oz. lettuce (64 calories)
D - 3 slices turkey and 2 oz. lettuce (64 calories)
S - 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in it's juice (35)
S - 1 hard boiled egg
carrie jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
The cursed DD Friday. As always, pizza Fridays at my house. Fasting until then with just coffee & splashes of skim milk. If it's thin crust pizza, I will have my usual and end up at 450 cals for the day.
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:54 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
The cursed DD Friday. As always, pizza Fridays at my house. Fasting until then with just coffee & splashes of skim milk. If it's thin crust pizza, I will have my usual and end up at 450 cals for the day.
That just sounds torturous Flutter!!
Old 02-14-2014, 03:00 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/160.8/165
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
Quote:
My hat is off to you!
I just don't know if I could do that..................I just love pizza. Any old kind.
Patkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #7
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
It's an UD for me, but I'm darn close to my UD calories already from getting into the leftover pizza in our break room fridge.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Yep, I'm used to it. My teens LOVE pizza on Fridays. I have lost all my weight with pizza Fridays...this is the first plan that I've been able to MAINTAIN with because I CAN have a bit of it and still lose weight/keep it off. With LC, I threw in the towel each time because who can eat just pizza toppings FOREVER when confronted with pizza every Friday? Not I...

I love Juddd. Have I mentioned that? You just have to turn your mindset around and remember you CAN have the pizza, just a bit on a DD...and more on an UD. Next Friday, I will eat MORE of it.

Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/160.8/165
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
Quote:
Yep, I'm used to it. My teens LOVE pizza on Fridays. I have lost all my weight with pizza Fridays...this is the first plan that I've been able to MAINTAIN with because I CAN have a bit of it and still lose weight/keep it off. With LC, I threw in the towel each time because who can eat just pizza toppings FOREVER when confronted with pizza every Friday? Not I...

I love Juddd. Have I mentioned that? You just have to turn your mindset around and remember you CAN have the pizza, just a bit on a DD...and more on an UD. Next Friday, I will eat MORE of it.
This is such an encouraging post!
Just look at you!
and I should tell you that I have posted that I am adopting your peddling siggy as my mantra.
Patkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:22 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wanttolose70
Stats: 163/139/125
WOE: Atkins/JUDDD
Start Date: June 2012
Down day for me again as well. Luckily for me , though it's V-day, hubby and i don't enjoy crowds so we are skipping the restaurant route this year. Just cold water today, trying to cut back on the caffeine so my green tea is out for now. Keep up the good work ladies!
wanttolose70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Rough DD over here. Felt ravenous all day. I think it was mostly psychological due to it being Valentine's Day. Made it through, but with 700cal rather than the planned 400... oh well I guess, live & learn!
Old 02-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #12
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LoCo77
Stats: 260/222/160
WOE: JUDDD + Mod carb
Start Date: Atkins- Jan 2013 / JUDDD Feb 2014
I was glad it was a DD for me... as a teacher, there were literally dozens of plates of treats for my kids' party in the afternoon. If it had been an UD, or if I wasn't doing any plan... I would have eaten thousands of empty calories I'm sure. It was really hard though! I didn't touch even a morsel of all the crap, but I REALLY WANTED IT! So what I did, was every time I would have grabbed something and popped it into my mouth, I grabbed it, and put it in a big ziplock bag. Like I just put it all in one bag, all together... chips, chocolates, popcorn, brownies, you name it. At the end of the day, I had a whole bag full of mashed together crap. I have no intention of eating it, and I don't care that I wasted it. What I wanted to see is what I WOULD HAVE put into my body! Disgusting!!!

I did save a few good quality chocolates, and tomorrow, on my UD, I will thoroughly enjoy them!

Laura
LoCo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 08:44 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patkid View Post
My hat is off to you!
I just don't know if I could do that..................I just love pizza. Any old kind.
Meeee too! I'm a pizza *****! And now that I live in Brooklyn and have access to AMAZING homemade pizza I'm in heaven! Thank god for JUDDD!!!! I can have my pizza (and pizza eggs) and eat it too!
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 08:45 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

They really edited out what I wrote? I didn't think it was that bad a word. It rhymes with "four". LOL!
Old 02-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Well I WAS trying to switch up my rotation for my brunch date with my friend and movies after (twizzlers anyone?) on Sunday but somehow it didn't work. Today ended up being a DD. So I either do a MD tomorrow so I can UD Sunday or just bite the bullet and do 2 UD's? Choices, choices...LOLOL!
Old 02-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #16
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCo77 View Post
I was glad it was a DD for me... as a teacher, there were literally dozens of plates of treats for my kids' party in the afternoon. If it had been an UD, or if I wasn't doing any plan... I would have eaten thousands of empty calories I'm sure. It was really hard though! I didn't touch even a morsel of all the crap, but I REALLY WANTED IT! So what I did, was every time I would have grabbed something and popped it into my mouth, I grabbed it, and put it in a big ziplock bag. Like I just put it all in one bag, all together... chips, chocolates, popcorn, brownies, you name it. At the end of the day, I had a whole bag full of mashed together crap. I have no intention of eating it, and I don't care that I wasted it. What I wanted to see is what I WOULD HAVE put into my body! Disgusting!!!

I did save a few good quality chocolates, and tomorrow, on my UD, I will thoroughly enjoy them!

Laura
That's a great way to get a visual of all the calories you "would have" consumed. Great job! Now you get to enjoy the good quality pieces today with no guilt!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
Great idea loco! Think of stuffing ourselves every day like that

[QUOTE=LoCo77;16800710]I was glad it was a DD for me... as a teacher, there were literally dozens of plates of treats for my kids' party in the afternoon. If it had been an UD, or if I wasn't doing any plan... I would have eaten thousands of empty calories I'm sure. It was really hard though! I didn't touch even a morsel of all the crap, but I REALLY WANTED IT! So what I did, was every time I would have grabbed something and popped it into my mouth, I grabbed it, and put it in a big ziplock bag. Like I just put it all in one bag, all together... chips, chocolates, popcorn, brownies, you name it. At the end of the day, I had a whole bag full of mashed together crap. I have no intention of eating it, and I don't care that I wasted it. What I wanted to see is what I WOULD HAVE put into my body! Disgusting!!!

Laura

Wish everyone got to read this from you.
I'm always late to the party.
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote