Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Friday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/822698-dd-friday.html)

Demonica 02-14-2014 08:12 AM

DD Friday
 
B- coffee with HWC (50)
L- chicken with broccoli, HB egg (190)
D- 2 HB eggs with 1 tbsp mayo and mustard (240)

total 480

brainardt 02-14-2014 08:23 AM

B: coffee with sugarfree creamer (20)
L: tortilla "pizza" with buffalo chix, mushrooms, black olives and 1/4c mozzarella (300)
S: green bell pepper with 1tbs ranch dressing (60)

carrie jayne 02-14-2014 10:19 AM

I'm doing mini meals for a while to help with indigestion. I get a total of 441 for today's DD food:
B - 1 hard boiled egg (80 calories)
S - 1 large artichoke (75 calories)
L - 2 oz. yogurt (43 calories) (full fat, by mistake); DaVinci sugar free raspberry syrup
S - 3 slices turkey and 2 oz. lettuce (64 calories)
D - 3 slices turkey and 2 oz. lettuce (64 calories)
S - 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in it's juice (35)
S - 1 hard boiled egg

Flutter 02-14-2014 11:09 AM

The cursed DD Friday. As always, pizza Fridays at my house. Fasting until then with just coffee & splashes of skim milk. If it's thin crust pizza, I will have my usual and end up at 450 cals for the day.

brainardt 02-14-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16800248)
The cursed DD Friday. As always, pizza Fridays at my house. Fasting until then with just coffee & splashes of skim milk. If it's thin crust pizza, I will have my usual and end up at 450 cals for the day.

That just sounds torturous Flutter!!

Patkid 02-14-2014 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16800248)
The cursed DD Friday. As always, pizza Fridays at my house. Fasting until then with just coffee & splashes of skim milk. If it's thin crust pizza, I will have my usual and end up at 450 cals for the day.

My hat is off to you!
I just don't know if I could do that..................I just love pizza. Any old kind.

KeirasMom 02-14-2014 03:19 PM

It's an UD for me, but I'm darn close to my UD calories already from getting into the leftover pizza in our break room fridge. :o

Flutter 02-14-2014 03:33 PM

Yep, I'm used to it. My teens LOVE pizza on Fridays. I have lost all my weight with pizza Fridays...this is the first plan that I've been able to MAINTAIN with because I CAN have a bit of it and still lose weight/keep it off. With LC, I threw in the towel each time because who can eat just pizza toppings FOREVER when confronted with pizza every Friday? Not I...

I love Juddd. Have I mentioned that? You just have to turn your mindset around and remember you CAN have the pizza, just a bit on a DD...and more on an UD. Next Friday, I will eat MORE of it. :heart:

Patkid 02-14-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16800498)
Yep, I'm used to it. My teens LOVE pizza on Fridays. I have lost all my weight with pizza Fridays...this is the first plan that I've been able to MAINTAIN with because I CAN have a bit of it and still lose weight/keep it off. With LC, I threw in the towel each time because who can eat just pizza toppings FOREVER when confronted with pizza every Friday? Not I...

I love Juddd. Have I mentioned that? You just have to turn your mindset around and remember you CAN have the pizza, just a bit on a DD...and more on an UD. Next Friday, I will eat MORE of it. :heart:

This is such an encouraging post!
Just look at you!
and I should tell you that I have posted that I am adopting your peddling siggy as my mantra.

wanttolose70 02-14-2014 04:22 PM

Down day for me again as well. Luckily for me , though it's V-day, hubby and i don't enjoy crowds so we are skipping the restaurant route this year. Just cold water today, trying to cut back on the caffeine so my green tea is out for now. Keep up the good work ladies!

brainardt 02-14-2014 06:07 PM

Rough DD over here. Felt ravenous all day. I think it was mostly psychological due to it being Valentine's Day. Made it through, but with 700cal rather than the planned 400... oh well I guess, live & learn!

LoCo77 02-14-2014 08:24 PM

I was glad it was a DD for me... as a teacher, there were literally dozens of plates of treats for my kids' party in the afternoon. If it had been an UD, or if I wasn't doing any plan... I would have eaten thousands of empty calories I'm sure. It was really hard though! I didn't touch even a morsel of all the crap, but I REALLY WANTED IT! So what I did, was every time I would have grabbed something and popped it into my mouth, I grabbed it, and put it in a big ziplock bag. Like I just put it all in one bag, all together... chips, chocolates, popcorn, brownies, you name it. At the end of the day, I had a whole bag full of mashed together crap. I have no intention of eating it, and I don't care that I wasted it. What I wanted to see is what I WOULD HAVE put into my body! Disgusting!!!

I did save a few good quality chocolates, and tomorrow, on my UD, I will thoroughly enjoy them!

Laura

BroadwayBaby 02-14-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patkid (Post 16800454)
My hat is off to you!
I just don't know if I could do that..................I just love pizza. Any old kind.

Meeee too! I'm a pizza *****! And now that I live in Brooklyn and have access to AMAZING homemade pizza I'm in heaven! Thank god for JUDDD!!!! I can have my pizza (and pizza eggs) and eat it too! ;)

BroadwayBaby 02-14-2014 08:45 PM

They really edited out what I wrote? I didn't think it was that bad a word. It rhymes with "four". LOL!

BroadwayBaby 02-14-2014 08:49 PM

Well I WAS trying to switch up my rotation for my brunch date with my friend and movies after (twizzlers anyone?) on Sunday but somehow it didn't work. Today ended up being a DD. So I either do a MD tomorrow so I can UD Sunday or just bite the bullet and do 2 UD's? Choices, choices...LOLOL!

KeirasMom 02-15-2014 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCo77 (Post 16800710)
I was glad it was a DD for me... as a teacher, there were literally dozens of plates of treats for my kids' party in the afternoon. If it had been an UD, or if I wasn't doing any plan... I would have eaten thousands of empty calories I'm sure. It was really hard though! I didn't touch even a morsel of all the crap, but I REALLY WANTED IT! So what I did, was every time I would have grabbed something and popped it into my mouth, I grabbed it, and put it in a big ziplock bag. Like I just put it all in one bag, all together... chips, chocolates, popcorn, brownies, you name it. At the end of the day, I had a whole bag full of mashed together crap. I have no intention of eating it, and I don't care that I wasted it. What I wanted to see is what I WOULD HAVE put into my body! Disgusting!!!

I did save a few good quality chocolates, and tomorrow, on my UD, I will thoroughly enjoy them!

Laura

That's a great way to get a visual of all the calories you "would have" consumed. Great job! :clap: Now you get to enjoy the good quality pieces today with no guilt!

Eieio 02-20-2014 11:53 AM

Great idea loco! Think of stuffing ourselves every day like that
 
[QUOTE=LoCo77;16800710]I was glad it was a DD for me... as a teacher, there were literally dozens of plates of treats for my kids' party in the afternoon. If it had been an UD, or if I wasn't doing any plan... I would have eaten thousands of empty calories I'm sure. It was really hard though! I didn't touch even a morsel of all the crap, but I REALLY WANTED IT! So what I did, was every time I would have grabbed something and popped it into my mouth, I grabbed it, and put it in a big ziplock bag. Like I just put it all in one bag, all together... chips, chocolates, popcorn, brownies, you name it. At the end of the day, I had a whole bag full of mashed together crap. I have no intention of eating it, and I don't care that I wasted it. What I wanted to see is what I WOULD HAVE put into my body! Disgusting!!!

I did save a few good quality chocolates, and tomorrow, on my UD, I will thoroughly enjoy them!

Laura

Wish everyone got to read this from you.
I'm always late to the party.
:sick:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:16 PM.