Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
UD Thursday anyone?

It's an UD for me. I need to figure out what I'm gonna do because I need to switch up my rotation so tomorrow Valentine's Day will be an UD. I want some chocolates and champagne and Burger Bistro! And then I'll be in a perfect rotation for my bottomless brunch Sunday with my friend! BUT I don't know if I can do two DD's in a row. Maybe? We'll see. Or today will be a MD. I woke up today had some coffee and a few cookies so I'm already at 200 calories. BUT I have some homeade chicken noodle soup I took out of the freezer and for a big bowl it's 500 calories. That would put me at 700 so if I stop there it's a higher DD. I'm thinking my ceiling will be 900 cals today if I find I need it. JUDDD is so awesome that you can work it how you need to for life!

So anyone else out there on an UD today? Didn't see any UD Thursday threads today...
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
DD for me, but I'd recommend doing a MD today (60% on the calculator), or you could just have 2 UDs in a row. There's no suffering allowed with JUDDD!

Also, I've been meaning to say, your "before" part of your avatar looks really, really familiar to me. DH went through the casting process for a few things over the last few years--got really far in the process on a couple of projects. I'm wondering if you every went for the same things. His were reality based shows.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:37 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
DD for me, but I'd recommend doing a MD today (60% on the calculator), or you could just have 2 UDs in a row. There's no suffering allowed with JUDDD!
Good point. Weird...I'm really not hungry right now. Shocked the cookies with my coffee this morning haven't set me off. I heard my stomach growl just now but I'm not hungry enough to get off the couch and heat up my soup yet! LOL!

Quote:
Also, I've been meaning to say, your "before" part of your avatar looks really, really familiar to me. DH went through the casting process for a few things over the last few years--got really far in the process on a couple of projects. I'm wondering if you every went for the same things. His were reality based shows.
Biggest Loser. Back in 2006. In fact I was chosen. Got all the way to doctor's medical tests when they "discovered" I worked for NBC/Universal. The merge of the 2 companies had JUST happened and I didn't think it would matter since technically I was hired at Universal Studios as a Tour Guide and worked for Universal. But alas no. Everyone was upset, my agent thought America was gonna love me and was already planning book deals and television shows! LOL! My boss at Universal who adores me said he would "fire" me so I could do the show and then hire me back after if I needed the job. He has it in his head I will have my own TV show some day...anyway we found out that you have to have a 2 year gap between termination and casting of show. So I didn't get to do the show and at the time I didn't quit because I didn't want to have to wait 2 years to re audition for the show...what if it wasn't a success and got cancelled? Little did I know it would last 8 seasons! BUT I guess this is the path I'm supposed to be on and so I don't fret it anymore. I used to think I would be a skinny person now if I went on the show. Maybe. Maybe not. I'm just grateful to be alive and well and in NYC. AND on JUDDD...because I WILL be a skinny person because of this WOE! Jeez sorry for the ramble!

PS. I also was featured on Season 2 of Last Comic Standing...those are the only 2 reality shows I got close on.

Last edited by BroadwayBaby; 02-13-2014 at 02:38 PM..
Old 02-13-2014, 02:49 PM   #4

DH got quite far in the process for TBL, several times. I bet that's where I've seen you, either at a call, or in pictures from his process. He got to the week before being sent to the ranch for sequester and then ended up not being chosen. Are you FB friends with anyone from TBL casting calls?
Old 02-13-2014, 03:23 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
DH got quite far in the process for TBL, several times. I bet that's where I've seen you, either at a call, or in pictures from his process. He got to the week before being sent to the ranch for sequester and then ended up not being chosen. Are you FB friends with anyone from TBL casting calls?
I was way back when but I got rid of my Facebook page when I first got seperated...I saw too many divorces unfold on Facebook and I didn't want to go down that road! LOL! But I bet that's where you recognize me from.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #6

Small world.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:04 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: July 14,2014 Restart
Wow! Cool BL stories... I knew we had some super star losers here, but I didn't know they were so close to being real stars!
Low Carb Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:25 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
WOE: JUDDD
BB, I want you to still have your own show one day, and do a special on JUDDD.

Dawn would be the super-star of JUDDD on BB's show, and look how MANY others could be featured on there from here!

I'm not one of the super-stars but I would like to do something funny!! Just letting you know ahead of time, daaaaalllllling!!!

Phyl

Oh, almost forgot...Frosty could do a pole dance.
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:24 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
BB, I want you to still have your own show one day, and do a special on JUDDD.

Dawn would be the super-star of JUDDD on BB's show, and look how MANY others could be featured on there from here!

I'm not one of the super-stars but I would like to do something funny!! Just letting you know ahead of time, daaaaalllllling!!!

Phyl
I like the way you think girl!!! We will make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
Oh, almost forgot...Frosty could do a pole dance.