Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2014, 06:26 PM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby View Post

AWESOME!!!! I can "hear" your joy girl! WTG! Sexy jeans dance!
You play the guitar and I'll dance and shout!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Agreed! Good pts Yammy!

Pat, I am pretty much in your boat on the UD eating. Especially this past week with TOM here, CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!!! Did I mention on one UD I managed to eat a whole 5oz can of smoked wasabi almonds?!!? I just kept taking a handful here, there, and by the end of the day the damn can was EMPTY! I don't have mice so it must've been all me. Now I made a pact with myself that I WOULD let myself have what I wanted on UD and rein it in at some point. It's been 3.5 weeks on JUDDD TOM will be over by Saturday and I'm sure the reins will be tighter. I know I could've had a bigger loss than 6lbs BUT would I have felt like I haven't dieted at all? Would I have stayed on for 3.5 weeks or given up? I know the weather, the divorce, cross country move ect are a bit stressful for me so I let myself off the hook...for now. There will be time when the weather is better and I do more walking, go to the gym more, crave more salads that those clean and healthy foods will make a more frequent appearance on DD's but for now, I'm giving myself a break. I also told myself that I can't ***** and moan about slow losses either! LOL! NOT saying you are, I'm talking bout me! LOL! And I'm liking how I'm feeling and I do want the numbers to keep moving down and to do that I will be changing the foods I pick on UD's. Hang in there, it will "click" and happen naturally like Yammy said.
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/160.8/165
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
Quote:
Agreed! Good pts Yammy!

Pat, I am pretty much in your boat on the UD eating. Especially this past week with TOM here, CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!!! Did I mention on one UD I managed to eat a whole 5oz can of smoked wasabi almonds?!!? I just kept taking a handful here, there, and by the end of the day the damn can was EMPTY! I don't have mice so it must've been all me. Now I made a pact with myself that I WOULD let myself have what I wanted on UD and rein it in at some point. It's been 3.5 weeks on JUDDD TOM will be over by Saturday and I'm sure the reins will be tighter. I know I could've had a bigger loss than 6lbs BUT would I have felt like I haven't dieted at all? Would I have stayed on for 3.5 weeks or given up? I know the weather, the divorce, cross country move ect are a bit stressful for me so I let myself off the hook...for now. There will be time when the weather is better and I do more walking, go to the gym more, crave more salads that those clean and healthy foods will make a more frequent appearance on DD's but for now, I'm giving myself a break. I also told myself that I can't ***** and moan about slow losses either! LOL! NOT saying you are, I'm talking bout me! LOL! And I'm liking how I'm feeling and I do want the numbers to keep moving down and to do that I will be changing the foods I pick on UD's. Hang in there, it will "click" and happen naturally like Yammy said.
thank you for the hugs and for the wisdom.
Has anyone told you that you are really beautiful?
You are.
I love your Marianne Faithfull hair and your smile.
Patkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:39 PM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojocat View Post
The blogger Its the Woo, who also used to post here many years ago believes that ACV has a favourable effect on insulin. A shot of ACV in water at end of an UD eating can work as a psychological cue to signify that eating is over for now, as well as the insulin benefits to curb hunger.
O my goodness. I so remember 'Its the Woo' and you bringing her up brought back a lot of good memories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Interesting! sounds good.

What I have been doing at the end of each UD is to mix a teaspoon of fiber (psyllium husks) in about 2 or 3 ounces of ice cold water and glugging it. Then I follow it with a chaser of at least 8 ounces of ice water.

I didn't think of it till you mentioned that, but I guess it's my signal that eating time is over.

It also makes me feel good to know that fiber soaks up some of the bad cholesterol and it also helps move everything through the system. I don't like thinking that when I step on the scale some of that weight is from undigested food. Fiber is very good for the colon.
Yam Yam, Lately, on my DDs, I've been making the OMMuffin with 1 tbsp of Psyllium Husks, and it satisfies me to the point of not eating another thing for the rest of the day........a whooping 90-110 calories......depending if I add protein powder or pumpkin.
I have that OMM around 1 pm as I do not get an appetite before then, and may have something later on in the day......salad, egg.......
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patkid View Post
thank you for the hugs and for the wisdom.
Has anyone told you that you are really beautiful?
You are.
I love your Marianne Faithfull hair and your smile.
Well what a sweetie you are for saying such nice things! Altho I must admit I had to Google who Marianne Faithfull was! LOL!
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/160.8/165
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
Quote:
Well what a sweetie you are for saying such nice things! Altho I must admit I had to Google who Marianne Faithfull was! LOL!
LOL
LOL
LOL
I am really showing my age.
I loved her!
Bless your heart, young'n'
Patkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:57 PM   #37
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Oh dear, you know how to hurt a girl BB.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:03 PM   #38
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I had to Google it too, but I agree that you do have that look BB. I aspire to that look, although I didn't know it.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MSN08
Stats: sizes 18/6 calling goal!
Start Date: June 2012
That is awesome!

I love ACV.
MSN08 is offline   Reply With Quote