Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
MD Saturday anyone?

Today is supposed to be an UD for me.

I have been thinking that I should turn it into a MD. Since I can't decide, I have not eaten anything yet. I'm not particularly hungry but that might back fire on me later!

My Dear DD wants to get together for lunch and a movie on Tuesday and we are trying to make some plans in the midst of her crazy schedule.

If I do that, I want it to be an UD so at some point I have to change my rotations anyway. So, since I'm not ravenous and was not particularly looking forward to an UD today, I thought I should go with a MD.

Usually I'm pretty decisive about things. Not today.

I think the scale is influencing me, too. Yesterday I had a huge scale bounce up. I mean 3 pounds up! I know it was because I ate late the night before.

It came back down this morning after yesterday's DD. But it just came down to the same weight again and I was soooooooo hoping by now that I could break through the 10 pound down mark. I'm stuck at 9.4 pounds down and have been for over a week.

So, in the back of my mind I know the thought is lurking that I should really just have a back to back DD and see where that takes me. And, it would be nice to have Sunday be an UD since sometimes DH likes to go to our favorite Mexican place after church for a big lunch.

Decisions, decisions! It's sure fun knowing that whatever I end up doing will be fine in the long run. JUDDD does not judge me or punish me for switching things around. It's not a strict WOE.

OK, just wanted to ramble about my thoughts. It's pouring rain and cold outside which I should be thrilled about. But I'm feeling a bit cooped up. Our pool is over flowing and that's not good but I don't want to go out in and wind and rain and try to figure out how to drain some water out of it.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Stay dry Yam! It sounds like your plan for a MD is a good one. I hardly ever relate to not being too hungry on an UD, but today I may be with you. I'm sure I'll get in my UD cals in the end, but right now, appetite is just "meh".

Enjoy your Sunday UD with DH, and Tuesday with DD. Sounds fun!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Hope your day has gone well, Yam, whether or not you decided on a UD or MD.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
I did stick to a MD. 985 calories and looking forward to the lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant tomorrow!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote