Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Up Day, Friday, Plans? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/822329-up-day-friday-plans.html)

zipp2play 02-07-2014 05:56 AM

Up Day, Friday, Plans?

It's FINALLY FRIDAY! Kids are back in school, the world is starting to align where is it supposed to be again!!!! No more snow days....Please!

B - eggs/toast 280c
S - quest bar 160c
L - (not sure, soup? non chili chili? pizza?) It is leftovers day! 400c
D - Chinesse out with friends

I should have around 1000c for dinner! Enjoy everyone

KeirasMom 02-07-2014 06:13 AM

The usual for me . . .

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (giving my favorite place another chance)
D: ??

Flutter 02-07-2014 07:42 AM

DD still home recovering from stomach bug...

B: homemade chocolate muffin, 1 strambled egg (320 cals), coffee
L: ?
D: obligatory Friday night pizza

Green 02-07-2014 07:51 AM

B: it's TOM soon, went wild with breakfast snacking, but still made fairly healthy choices (1200cals)
L: nothing... too full
D: wine and out to dinner (800cals)

E.W. 02-07-2014 08:32 AM

Going out to dinner with friends won't know where yet. At least it's a UD and it really
doesn't matter where.

KeirasMom 02-07-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16790468)
The usual for me . . .

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (giving my favorite place another chance)
D: ??

I forgot I'm staying at work for lunch. My coworker is going to the other Vietnamese place and getting me a sandwich though, so it's going to be the same.

I did add a Quest bar because I was hungry. :D

BroadwayBaby 02-07-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16790468)
The usual for me . . .

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese,

Hey that's what I had for breakfast or lunch I should say...I slept in, went to the gym and signed up at equity for an audition slot for later and by the time I got back to Brooklyn to my favorite bagel place they were out of regular Everything bagels and only had whole wheat Everything bagels so I thought wth it can't taste THAT different and it didn't! It was still delish! And they had a new cream cheese spread called bacon/cheddar and it was yummy!

BroadwayBaby 02-07-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16790431)
It's FINALLY FRIDAY! Kids are back in school, the world is starting to align where is it supposed to be again!!!! No more snow days....Please!

:lol:

BroadwayBaby 02-07-2014 10:02 PM

B:
L: WW everything bagel with bacon/cheddar flavored cream cheese, sm Wendy's chili
D: Buffalo Chicken nuggets, tator tots (baked),
S: Over indulged in sesame sticks, a few cookies and valentine's chocolates while I was making Valentine Love Boxes for my son and my best guy friend...
TOM is here. I'm gonna be easy on myself this weekend and then come next week I need to reel in my UD's a bit better!

KeirasMom 02-08-2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby (Post 16791724)
Hey that's what I had for breakfast or lunch I should say...I slept in, went to the gym and signed up at equity for an audition slot for later and by the time I got back to Brooklyn to my favorite bagel place they were out of regular Everything bagels and only had whole wheat Everything bagels so I thought wth it can't taste THAT different and it didn't! It was still delish! And they had a new cream cheese spread called bacon/cheddar and it was yummy!

YUM!

We went out to dinner: Navratan Korma, vegetable samosa, naan, pea pilaf
Then I got snacky in the evening: Turkey pepperoni and 2 servings of macadamia nuts
Oh, and rum/Cascade Ice

Yeah, ended the day at nearly 2500 calories. :o

BroadwayBaby 02-09-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16791987)
YUM!

We went out to dinner: Navratan Korma, vegetable samosa, naan, pea pilaf
Then I got snacky in the evening: Turkey pepperoni and 2 servings of macadamia nuts
Oh, and rum/Cascade Ice

Yeah, ended the day at nearly 2500 calories. :o

Your whole UD sounds divoooon!!!! yum!:clap: