Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Hump day - Plan?? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/822194-ud-hump-day-plan.html)

zipp2play 02-05-2014 06:02 AM

UD Hump day - Plan??

12 inches of snow here yesterday! My back is killing me from shoveling. Had to help with the driveway. Make a path for my pansy dog in the back yard (she still wouldn't go POOP!) and then, part of the street to get me to the path that cars had made. Taking advil and will probably see the chiro later!

Spring, PLEASE come soon! ;)

B - eggs/toast 280c
S - granola 190c
L - soup 280c
D - not sure, probably Linda Sue's Spicy spinach/chicken YUM!

I have 1150c for the evening. I am sure I will use them. Didn't plan my Day well because of the time I spend shoveling with DH!

KeirasMom 02-05-2014 06:39 AM

Sorry you're having pain today, Monica. I am having back spasms today and suspect it's because we let the Great Dane/Mastiff sleep in bed with us last night. She's as big as I am, but she doesn't like the cold. She snuggles and then I can't move all night. :hyst:

B: NF Greek yogurt with SF cherry pie filling, coffee
L: Rotisserie chicken, cabbage soup
D: Pork chops and some sort of veggie
Drinks: Of course

Sirtain 02-05-2014 07:41 AM

My plan is for eggs, sushi, and more eggs. I get to add eggs back to my diet on a trial basis. I am amazed that I went 22 days without them. I deserve a medal. :) Now I am hoping that there will be no ill effects.

Saxy1971 02-05-2014 10:26 AM

B - Open-faced egg salad sandwich. YUM.

L - Coffee

D - Annie's Shells n' Cheese. Been craving mac n cheese, so I'm excited, even if it IS in a box.

:)

zipp2play 02-05-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16787388)
12 inches of snow here yesterday! My back is killing me from shoveling. Had to help with the driveway. Make a path for my pansy dog in the back yard (she still wouldn't go POOP!) and then, part of the street to get me to the path that cars had made. Taking advil and will probably see the chiro later!

Spring, PLEASE come soon! ;)

B - eggs/toast 280c
S - granola 190c
L - soup 280c
D - not sure, probably Linda Sue's Spicy spinach/chicken YUM!

I have 1150c for the evening. I am sure I will use them. Didn't plan my Day well because of the time I spend shoveling with DH!

Lunch ended up a repeat of Breakfast! SO 280c either way!

Also, DH and I talked, tonight will be pizza, not the casserole!

BroadwayBaby 02-05-2014 03:03 PM

I made a big pot of chili to eat today while I stay inside, nice and warm from winter storm Nika! Of course the first year I move to NY, it's a weather record breaking winter! UGH! Anyway, I made the chili lots of veggies and beans, some ground beef and a little leftover brisket. I'm making some noodles to have with it since it's an UD but I'm making them on the side so that way the chili will still be fairly low in calories and I can have it on my DD tomorrow with some shirtaki noodles. Basically I'm just gonna be munching on this chili all day, I have some tortilla chips too. Later WINE! For my Skype date with my best friend. :) I need to go punch in the numbers for the chili recipe so I can figure out calorie totals. Happy hUmp Day! :)

Green 02-05-2014 03:07 PM

I had a few too many delicious treats before 2pm today... I'm talking yogurt parfait, croissants, and a scone. And then this oat bran muffin. JEEZE. It's PMS time...