Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 12:55 PM   #571
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Welcome back Sirtain and Yam Yam!! I knew something was missing lol.

JD, I know what you mean, and I hope you find the right path to get things moving again. I feel like I get a "tease" every now and then that something is going to work, but I have been about the same weight for over four months. One thing I've learned is that I can't just give up, because not only am I not losing, but I *will* gain. Let me know if you find a good strategy!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2014, 01:19 PM   #572
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/176/140, 5'4", 61yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post

JD, I know what you mean, and I hope you find the right path to get things moving again. I feel like I get a "tease" every now and then that something is going to work, but I have been about the same weight for over four months. One thing I've learned is that I can't just give up, because not only am I not losing, but I *will* gain. Let me know if you find a good strategy!
Awww, Cindy I think what's bothering me the most is that I looked at the figures for the past year 02/24/13 to 02/24/14 and I lost all of 4 lbs! But like you say, we simply can not give up as I am positive *I WILL* gain too! I really envy the people who have more self-control and can lose without exercise

Last edited by jdforshort; 02-25-2014 at 01:21 PM..
jdforshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #573
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Glad to see you back Yam-Yam and Sirtain! Yam, 2 pounds is fantastic! I sometimes get that after just one UUAD!

JD and Cindy, we have to stick to this. Because you're right, if we give in, we WILL gain. That is NOT an option. I think we have to try and be as patient as possible while our bodies get over hanging on to this one particular weight. And they will. I had it happen last time I lost a significant amount, and it was right about at this weight too. Then I started losing again. C'mon body!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #574
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdforshort View Post
I really envy the people who have more self-control and can lose without exercise
Comparison is the thief of joy.

Beyond that, I genuinely think it's a number of variables (not all of which are within your conscious control) and little to do with the notion of self-control. It's completely off the wall but I often think about the revelations about epigenetics that have arisen from the Dutch Famine during WWII. The babies whose mothers lived through the famine were affected by the relative lack of nutrients during particular windows of gestation - and, as adults, they have a strong risk of diabetes, CV disease, obesity etc. (Dutch Famine Birth Cohort Study). My mother had active TB during her pregnancy with me and one of my younger sisters - I occasionally wonder if this has influenced us metabolically as well as orthopaedically (we have congenital musculo-skeletal anomalies that our other siblings don't have). If so, this is probably true for lots of other people but it's not something that is screened for or yet identified as a risk factor.

It's sadly true that a stack of research indicates that some forms of exercise may mask weight loss for reasons that are not well understood. Unless it was a teeny, tiny amount of exertion however (i.e., nothing like your lengthy walks), I doubt anybody would dispute that the exercise is yielding useful metabolic benefits (cardiovascular, insulin sensitivity etc.). It's infuriating that there isn't an obvious explanation as to why it seems to interfere so much with seeing a drop in scale weight but it just does.

You mentioned somewhere that your clothes are fitting differently. Is the difference in line with a 4 lb drop or more than you'd have anticipated?

Nov 2014 A DXA scan reported very low muscle mass (sarcopenia) so I'm still thinking about how to cope with that. I have some joint surgery to schedule. I may miss questions that people ask me or personals. Apologies if I do, it's not intentional.

Last edited by SlowSure; 02-25-2014 at 02:17 PM..
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:29 PM   #575
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/145.8/145
Start Date: March 2012
I think exercise can definitely make weight loss difficult at times. It tends to make me too hungry to have good calorie control.
I am enjoying reading about the nice warm California and Palm Springs weather. Spring is still a long way off here.
I hope you got away for your trip Yennir and are having good weather!
Yam-yam your trip sounds perfect, especially with seeing all the kids!
I think I need to plan a trip
Babsbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:22 PM   #576
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
It's sadly true that a stack of research indicates that some forms of exercise may mask weight loss for reasons that are not well understood. Unless it was a teeny, tiny amount of exertion however (i.e., nothing like your lengthy walks), I doubt anybody would dispute that the exercise is yielding useful metabolic benefits (cardiovascular, insulin sensitivity etc.). It's infuriating that there isn't an obvious explanation as to why it seems to interfere so much with seeing a drop in scale weight but it just does.

You mentioned somewhere that your clothes are fitting differently. Is the difference in line with a 4 lb drop or more than you'd have anticipated?
You'd think, I'd be satisfied with the health benefits, Huh! Should be, but this stupid brain has it's own thinking! Just to be sure, I'm going to try those clothes on again and really see!
Old 02-25-2014, 09:16 PM   #577
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
My dh is working on jogging/running. He eats weirdly during the day - eithe coffee and nothing, or a protein shake on a dd, and uds are a crapshoot... He may remember to eat lunch, or have a shake, or not.

Then dinner with me, and I try to give him a bigger portion than i take.

He is looking like he's dropping weight. Not sure if the scale is super accurate for him, but something is clicking.

I'm hoping to see some results this week. I'll blame my sore muscles if I don't.
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:44 PM   #578
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Popping in to say hi!!! So busy with the previews these past 3 days plus auditions almost every day! Looks like the rest of this week is more of the same. I'm doing good on my rotations...as good as I can with the running around. I'm doing a sort of "8-hr diet" I.F. because of how crazy my schedule is but I feel like I'm still losing weight. Must measure this weekend...I think I'll have some time to really catch up with the board on Thursday but I wish everyone a happy and healthy week!!!

back Sirtain and Yam Yam!!!!! You were both missed!!!
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:58 AM   #579
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey BB! Sounds like you are really busy these days. Good for you sticking to IF, and still losing. I wanted to ask if you had posted your Tostado recipe anywhere in particular, and if not, would you put it in the DD Recipes Only thread? I'm thinking about trying it on my next DD!
Old 02-26-2014, 05:10 AM   #580
Senior LCF Member

Cindy, are you a night owl too? I had a really good DD and hence, I can't sleep! Maybe, it'll way lay me later in the day!
Old 02-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #581
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
Just wanted to say hello. Hectic week, but definitely trying to follow the thread.

Have a great day everyone!
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:59 AM   #582
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Cindy, are you a night owl too? I had a really good DD and hence, I can't sleep! Maybe, it'll way lay me later in the day!
I was up earlier than usual, but I'm 3 hours ahead of you. I am a night owl sometimes, and DDs are usually energetic days...I went to bed kind of "early" last night for me--11:30 pm.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:57 AM   #583
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.

Just saying hi!
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:33 AM   #584
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Just popping in...not very good company ATM, but don't want to get behind on the busy thread, either. Love to all!

KT, just sent you a FB request.
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #585
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Well, this is fun!! I'm just giving myself permission to sit here in my pajamas and waste the morning away. I'm catching up on all my Internet stuff as I pretty much had no time for being on the Internet in Palm Springs. I'm actually catching up on this thread. Yay!

Quote:
Sirtain and Yam-Yam, nice to have you guys back on the board again. Yam, I'm so happy that you had such a great time with the family. I love Palm Springs, especially the tramway up and then going for the Date shakes! Unpacking, laundry and the mail is the worst part of coming back. I can never do a DD right after Vac, it always takes me couple of days to get into the routine.:dunno:

Woke up feeling out of sorts, I have no idea why! Weather is lovely and I'm home. I think this "not seeing much progress" on the wgt front is probably bothering me a little. Read all about Fat Fast yesterday but I'm going to try and stick to the rotation numbers rigidly first and see what happens before I go the fat fast route. So today is another DD I'm just hoping I can stick to the numbers!
Isn't it amazing to be swimming in the pool in Palm Springs, 90 degrees out, then take the tram up to the snow? The first time we did that it was amazing years ago. I never forgot how that felt and then coming back down and jumping in the pool!

My son brought sleds for the boys and we took them up the tram, went out into the snow, and he took them sledding down some small hills. I mostly concentrated on not slipping and falling!

Sorry you are feeling out of sorts. I can so relate with how you feel about not seeing progress on the scale. I guess we have to concentrate on all the health benefits of IF and just keep on a'truckin. I know for me I could choose some other WOE, a crash diet like VLC/LF and the scale would probably go down fast. But I would hate it. I would suffer every minute and be miserable. Then, as soon as I would eat a brussel sprout I would gain 5 pounds and it wouldn't come off for weeks! That's just no way to live.

I keep reminding myself how great my annual check up and blood work was recently and I know it's because of JUDDDing. Let's not give up, K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtain View Post
Thanks, Jdforshort. It feels good to be back.

Yam-Yam, I'm heading to Palm Springs in a couple of weeks! (Meeting my sister and some high school friends.) I'm going to be taking the bus, so I have planned a Down Day before, and after, and am planning on having a great set of Up Days while I am there.
Sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

Quote:

JD, I know what you mean, and I hope you find the right path to get things moving again. I feel like I get a "tease" every now and then that something is going to work, but I have been about the same weight for over four months. One thing I've learned is that I can't just give up, because not only am I not losing, but I *will* gain.:stars: Let me know if you find a good strategy!
Me toooooooo!!!!! As soon as I give up, I start gaining. That was certainly proven to me again last year when life was tough and I said "what's the use" and just gave up. There is no status quo for me. I'm either focusing on being healthy and maintaining/losing slowly OR I'm giving up and gaining. We can't have that! I'm so ready to get the sirtuins flowing again and have that good DD feeling of control and calm. Bring it on! Today is my first DD since getting back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Glad to see you back Yam-Yam and Sirtain! Yam, 2 pounds is fantastic! I sometimes get that after just one UUAD!

JD and Cindy, we have to stick to this. Because you're right, if we give in, we WILL gain. That is NOT an option. I think we have to try and be as patient as possible while our bodies get over hanging on to this one particular weight. And they will. I had it happen last time I lost a significant amount, and it was right about at this weight too. Then I started losing again. C'mon body!
And, yes. I'm happy with only gaining 2 pounds. (Mad that DH - men, grrrrrrrr - LOST 2 pounds and he ate twice as much as I did!! But, he golfed a couple of times (riding in a cart!) and he swam laps every two days. I only swam laps one day. I did lots of walking and we were on the second story so lots of walking up and down stairs. Oh well, men just have to eat a carrot and they lose it seems.

If I would have been doing Stillman or Dukan as I have before, after a vacation like this I would probably have been up 10 pounds!!!

JUDDD is forgiving and I'm expecting that after today's DD and another good one on Friday that 2 pounds will be gone. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babsbabs View Post
I think exercise can definitely make weight loss difficult at times. It tends to make me too hungry to have good calorie control.
I am enjoying reading about the nice warm California and Palm Springs weather. Spring is still a long way off here.
I hope you got away for your trip Yennir and are having good weather!
Yam-yam your trip sounds perfect, especially with seeing all the kids!
I think I need to plan a trip
Yes! You need to plan a trip! I'm already checking our time share exchange website to see where else we can go for cheap. California has so many wonderful options. South Lake Tahoe is right in our back yard and San Francisco and Santa Cruz, Monterey, Pismo Beach, San Luis O'Bispo.....so many good choices.

When I need to go to a "happy place" I go on line and look at places in Hawaii. Can't wait until our next trip there. I never get tired of it. Travel is one of the great benefits of being retired. So many places to enjoy. And now we have the time and the health to enjoy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby View Post
Popping in to say hi!!! So busy with the previews these past 3 days plus auditions almost every day! Looks like the rest of this week is more of the same. I'm doing good on my rotations...as good as I can with the running around. I'm doing a sort of "8-hr diet" I.F. because of how crazy my schedule is but I feel like I'm still losing weight. Must measure this weekend...I think I'll have some time to really catch up with the board on Thursday but I wish everyone a happy and healthy week!!!

back Sirtain and Yam Yam!!!!! You were both missed!!!
You sound crazy busy/ happy busy, BB!! Did I tell you I love the new Avi? You look gorgeous!

Cindy: Love the picture of you in your kitchen! You look beautiful! And you look tall and slender. What a cute outfit! What a cute figure! You got it all, Girl!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:38 PM   #586
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Just popping in...not very good company ATM, but don't want to get behind on the busy thread, either. Love to all!

KT, just sent you a FB request.
Got it!
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:29 PM   #587
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: HW164/137.8/135-139
I was pleasantly surprised that I actually lost a lb after attending a 3 day convention in Tampa this past weekend. I made Thursday thru Sunday UDs, and was ready to pay the consequences, but JUDDD came through like a champ.

We did a lot of walking and stair climbing and I was so excited to be with friends that I don't see often that I think my metabolism was revved up by all the activity.
Didn't even concern myself with what I ate, so ate freely!

Isn't it ironic though that since I've been home, I've put 2 lbs right back on this body!

As soon as this weather clears up, we'll be taking our walks again!

I'm finding that walking does more for me to maintain or even lose than the weight lifting. I know why, but still like to see that number go down rather than be static or even go up after a weight lifting session.

Gracie's Journal
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #588
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
My findings with blubber

Wt yesterday 139# am.
Our TAnita body fat monitor/scale read 29. Ish
Usually I jump off the scale and run out of the closet not caring to see the normal 33% body fat it flashes at me the last few years.
But I'm glad I saw the numbers.
I'm excited to see it, I've read over and over that this happens!
Anxious to see the report next week.
Fast five has been a great woe for maintaining for me, and the bonus of losing body fat, not so bad.
Ei
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #589
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Gracie: What a good report! You got to enjoy friends, food, getting away and came back a pound less! That's terrific.

Those 2 pounds will melt away with a couple of good DDs.

I'm counting on the same thing with my 2 pound vacay gain.

JUDDD is a happy WOE to come home to. Even though I'm fighting the tummy growls today, my first DD is a welcome friend right now and I'm feeling some energy from giving my innards a rest!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:11 PM   #590
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I wanted to ask if you had posted your Tostado recipe anywhere in particular
BB may have posted another description in a different thread but BB posted this tostada recipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby View Post
Bean Tostada per tostada 105 calories. I usually have 3 for a DD dinner of 315 calories sometimes 2 is enough. I usually put a little water in a pan with some seasonings so I can thin out fat free refried beans, it makes it easier to spread on a tortilla that I've baked crispy on a cookie sheet with coconut oil spray. I pile it with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and tabasco. So yummy..

[In response to questions about the tortilla, BB replied:"regular corn tortilla, whatever is on sale that has a calorie count of 50-55 cals each".]
BB's photograph of tostada.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:37 PM   #591
Big Yapper!!!!

Thank you, Slow!! That will be dinner tomorrow.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:59 PM   #592
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm excited because we are getting my bedroom set up for my new t.v. I ordered a tv on Monday and it arrived today, with no expedited shipping! Shipping was 2.97 lol and I found a 40" for under 300.00. Yay!! My other (bedroom) t.v. has a scratched screen and was basically unwatchable, and bf uses the other t.v. for his gaming. So now I won't be using my laptop to watch Netflix, etc.!!!

Last edited by Librarygirl; 02-26-2014 at 06:03 PM..
Old 02-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #593
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Hi everyone

Busy, but good. I'm taking it easy with regard to exercise, just busy with other life stuff.

Tomorrow is my 8am-7pm work day and this Saturday I have to work for a few hours, but hoping to relax a bit on Sunday.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:09 AM   #594
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
So now I won't be using my laptop to watch Netflix, etc.!!!
That is a keen price for a TV.

Amazon UK has finally introduced free video service for Prime subscribers. The catch is that they're increasing the subscription fee to approx. $130 from its current $80. We don't have any online package at all but I don't want to be bounced into one when I'm uncertain about the relative merits of what they offer, relative to other streaming services such as Netflix. (I've no idea if they offer workout videos...)

Oddly enough, because I'm segueing straight from the migraine into a cold, I could do with spending the day bundled up in bed with a stream of movies and a 'to the bedside' tea service. If only...
Old 02-27-2014, 01:42 AM   #595
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
I’m glad I don’t have Amazon Prime. I’d be really irritated at a £20 price hike to add something I didn’t want!

And, speaking of irritation, my scales decided to show a pound more than yesterday, which was a down day. I know that can happen, but they’re also showing more than my old scales, when usually they’re about half a pound less. They’re just erratic.

Maybe I’ll feel less grumpy after some breakfast…
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:39 AM   #596
Senior LCF Member

I am so busy with JUDDD threads, FB, email, fitness logs and general online reading that I barely have any time to see anything on TV! The general package from our local cable company seems to be more than enough for our TV Time.

Finally went to bed yesterday morning at 6:30 am woke up at 10:30, 4 hrs of sleep and I don't feel tired or sleepy now either It's 1:30 am here! My feet are so hot, on top of frequent hot flashes, so can't really rest properly, I think, I might need to visit a doctor. Doctor in the house says, "just change your sleeping pattern". How does one do that, without the on and off switch!
Old 02-27-2014, 02:41 AM   #597
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
I’m glad I don’t have Amazon Prime. I’d be really irritated at a £20 price hike to add something I didn’t want!

And, speaking of irritation, my scales decided to show a pound more than yesterday, which was a down day. I know that can happen, but they’re also showing more than my old scales, when usually they’re about half a pound less. They’re just erratic.

Maybe I’ll feel less grumpy after some breakfast…
Ailuros, my scale did that too couple of days ago then righted itself!

Slow, Has the weather improved a bit? I must say, we are looking forward to the rain that was supposed to be coming at midnight and seems to be late

Last edited by jdforshort; 02-27-2014 at 02:46 AM..
Old 02-27-2014, 05:23 AM   #598
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
That is a keen price for a TV.

Amazon UK has finally introduced free video service for Prime subscribers. The catch is that they're increasing the subscription fee to approx. $130 from its current $80. We don't have any online package at all but I don't want to be bounced into one when I'm uncertain about the relative merits of what they offer, relative to other streaming services such as Netflix. (I've no idea if they offer workout videos...)

Oddly enough, because I'm segueing straight from the migraine into a cold, I could do with spending the day bundled up in bed with a stream of movies and a 'to the bedside' tea service. If only...
We stream Amazon at no charge, although to watch anything there is a charge. Maybe you mean you can stream and watch at no extra charge with Prime. I don't have it either.

Quote:
I am so busy with JUDDD threads, FB, email, fitness logs and general online reading that I barely have any time to see anything on TV! The general package from our local cable company seems to be more than enough for our TV Time.
I disconnected our cable because we really weren't watching it. I get about 6-7 channels for free, and any shows I want to watch that aren't on those channels, I watch on my laptop. However, I purchased Google Chromecast along with my new t.v. and now I can stream any internet content from my computer to my t.v.
Quote:
Finally went to bed yesterday morning at 6:30 am woke up at 10:30, 4 hrs of sleep and I don't feel tired or sleepy now either It's 1:30 am here! My feet are so hot, on top of frequent hot flashes, so can't really rest properly, I think, I might need to visit a doctor. Doctor in the house says, "just change your sleeping pattern". How does one do that, without the on and off switch!
I try to tell my bf to change his sleeping patterns, but he still stays up all night and sleeps during the day--when he sleeps. I don't know how people can do without sleep. I slept from about 12 to 6 am and I'm very tired...I don't go to bed early enough on week nights.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Old 02-27-2014, 06:55 AM   #599
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goner
Stats: 184/158/157 restart 11-1-14 175.5/
Start Date: May 2013
Hello everyone! Trying to keep up with reading, but posting to each is another matter.

Will be headed back to NJ this coming Monday so keeping my eye on the next winter storm. A month in AZ's sunny warm days has me spoiled - I'm not ready to return to winter. Instead I should be thankful to have been here for February.

I gave up on EOD rotation with DH here with me. I didn't get on the scale yesterday or today either. I am JUDDD holds me steady till I get back home and DH goes back to work and stops asking "what are you going to eat?" He wasn't as aware of what EOD meant before - since I always ate a little with him at dinner even on a DD. And I said "What the Heck" and decided to consider this time vacation.
Goner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:10 AM   #600
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ill enough that I had to go home Whatever this is, I hope it's quick.