Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #301
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Hey Yam, was thinking when you were writing of the NS victories of your BP. pulse rate while exercising and having to push your body to reach the 80-percentile...you're building muscle while trying to lose weight...muscle weighs more. so no wonder you're having a hard time losing...you're building muscle.

And don't forget the other side of trying to lose weight in the winter...you're working against Mother Nature. She wants you to keep that nice, healthy fat to get you through the long, cold winters...and she won't be denied.

One thing I was worried about (okay kiddies, don't look at this) was the "apron." I knew for sure when I lost the weight I'd be plagued by the loose fat around the middle...and with my break between the losing sessions has relieved me of that worry. I may have loose skin, but I don't think it's going to be the problem I thought it was.

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2014, 05:08 PM   #302
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/16/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby View Post
Ugh if ya find one let me know too! I usually just end up getting one that squeezes that gals into the infamous "uni-boob" that stays put while I work out. I'd like one that offers support and looks good on too yk? Good luck!
I most certainly will. Still on the hunt, but great suggestions here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Lisa: I love your phraseology! taking a break from the soul suckers. Good for you! I'm so glad every time someone says she turns off her phone. For years I refused to have a phone in our bedroom. I only started keeping my mobile phone, ringer turned way down, near my bed after some of my siblings started having serious health problems.

Thanks for the heads up about Queen Latifah's bra line. I'm going to have to look into that. Are they sold in brick and mortar stores? Or just on line? I love Queen Latifah!
They are sold online and I don't know if you have a K-Mart, but she partners with them. I know I needed a strapless rather quickly and was able to stop in there and find it.
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:08 PM   #303
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:10 PM   #304
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post

I can't help pick out a bra but everyone should PM pictures to me and I'll let you know what I think.

You can trust me. I'm an expert.
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #305
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
THAT'S ME TODAY!!!!
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:09 PM   #306
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby View Post
Are you serenading me Yam-Yam?
Yes! Did you like it?

Quote:

I am wondering about the helpfulness of short diet breaks, but I haven't done rotations without a break long enough to even consider something like that. It also looks like the people here that got to goal didn't need them.
I think SlowSure answered this already. But I immediately thought of many JUDDDers who took maintenance breaks. Many broke a stall that way and kept on losing.

Quote:
I first read about it in Lyle McDonald's book "A Guide to Flexible Dieting". It's also in his PSMF book, "The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook".
So I clicked on that link in one of the articles I was reading. I think it was about the BL show and I was Googling around. Did you buy the book? Is it worth the $50 or whatever it cost? Does The Rapid Fat Loss book have any NEW secrets revealed? Or is it just the same wisdom wrapped in a new cover?

Quote:
For taxes, I just use Turbo Tax Home and Business. I have a little side consulting business but my taxes are pretty simple. We also don't have state income tax here, so that simplifies it even more.

I can't help pick out a bra but everyone should PM pictures to me and I'll let you know what I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssarge View Post
Hey Yam, was thinking when you were writing of the NS victories of your BP. pulse rate while exercising and having to push your body to reach the 80-percentile...you're building muscle while trying to lose weight...muscle weighs more. so no wonder you're having a hard time losing...you're building muscle.

And don't forget the other side of trying to lose weight in the winter...you're working against Mother Nature. She wants you to keep that nice, healthy fat to get you through the long, cold winters...and she won't be denied.

One thing I was worried about (okay kiddies, don't look at this) was the "apron." I knew for sure when I lost the weight I'd be plagued by the loose fat around the middle...and with my break between the losing sessions has relieved me of that worry. I may have loose skin, but I don't think it's going to be the problem I thought it was.
Thanks for reminding me about the muscle building and how it relates to the scale. Funny how I can know that in the back of my mind, but when I look at the scale all I see is red and it blinds me to the truth!

I believe you are right about winter time. That's always when I have the hardest time. But, I know I'm losing fat.

Yesterday I was so bummed and felt all bloated. I tried on a pair of jeans and couldn't get them buttoned.

Today I felt soooooo much thinner. Now, I know .6 pounds couldn't make that huge of a difference. But I did release a LOT of water yesterday afternoon, evening and night. (I should have just slept in the bathtub considering how many trips I had to make to the little girl's room!)

This morning I was getting dressed to go shopping and thought, what the heck, I'll try the jeans on. They fit! They fit comfortably! I wore them all day!

The exercise is paying off and the 10 pound loss is "showing".

So glad your worries about the apron effect were for naught! Woo Hoo! You are doing just great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi914 View Post

They are sold online and I don't know if you have a K-Mart, but she partners with them. I know I needed a strapless rather quickly and was able to stop in there and find it.
We do not have a K-Mart close to us. I will have to check them out on line. But thanks for the heads up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
This is me, too! My teenage grand daughter and I have the same problem with bigger than we want endowments. When she is staying over, I always joke with her at the end of the day. "Finally! It's time to release the twins!" We both let out a huge sigh of relief! ha!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:

My dad said never take a picture or write anything down you wouldn't want to stand behind in court.

I remember from an Oprah show, a good bra, among other things, puts the girls in line with a point midway between your elbow and shoulder. I always check for that. And the straps shouldn't dig in.
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #308
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
So I clicked on that link in one of the articles I was reading. I think it was about the BL show and I was Googling around. Did you buy the book? Is it worth the $50 or whatever it cost? Does The Rapid Fat Loss book have any NEW secrets revealed? Or is it just the same wisdom wrapped in a new cover?
I have the Rapid Fat Loss book, the Protein Book and the Stubborn Fat book. I got them when he was having a sale so I didn't pay $50 (more like $25, iirc). I don't think any of them are worth $50 (though I haven't read the Stubborn Fat book yet). You can pick up most of what he says in his articles on his site. I should also mention that his books are aimed at bodybuilders and athletes more than the average dieter. Still, if you are into the nitty gritty of what the body does during weight loss, they are interesting.

Since I am against piracy, I would never mention that most of his older books can be found in pdf format online.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #309
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks, Frosty. I have read so, so many books. When I DO what I KNOW it really works.

Sometimes I just need to be reminded. In one of the articles I was reading it said women respond better to endurance training and burn more fat that way. Men respond better to weight lifting and strength training and lost more fat that way.

Yesterday I skipped the weight training and spent all my time doing cardio and then some pretty intense stretching which felt wonderful.

I wonder if it was a coincidence or if that helped my body to release excess glycogen stores. I've been doing cardio plus
Old 02-11-2014, 08:49 PM   #310
Blabbermouth!!!

....interrupted by a call from my Darling...he's out of town at a business conference...

was just going to say that I have been doing cardio and then weight/strength training every two days (except when I was too sick with the chest cold).

Reading that made me think I will stick to cardio, interval cardio, and do it longer so I'm focusing on endurance.

I got my body monitor scale out last week and I think I'll check it every week or every few days in the afternoon when I'm well hydrated.

Last time I checked (2 or 3 days ago) it had already gone down .8 so I guess that will be interesting. Another toy to fuss with.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:17 PM   #311
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Quote:
I'm not sure anyone has ever accused me of not eating enough before.

We'll see how doing the 500 calories on DDs go. Color me skeptical, though.

OK, Frosty, what color is skeptical? Kind of whine color?
(sorry, I could not resist!)

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:35 AM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Hope that didn't sound smart a$$. Just my goofy sense of humor!

I sure don't consider your concerns whining, and hope you'll keep on posting to your hearts content!

Always interesting as well as entertaining!

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:44 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
Quote:
I first read about it in Lyle McDonald's book "A Guide to Flexible Dieting". It's also in his PSMF book, "The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook".
Thank you. Iíve read some of his stuff along the way, but I canít remember what at the moment. Anyway, Iíve reached a level of diet fatigue that means (without going wild) Iím not prepared to rigorously diet through every special occasion, so there are naturally going to be breaks here and there.
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:14 AM   #314
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Creeping in after a great visit from family, a big party and a couple of days finishing off the party food. Today I am off to a posh restaurant for a special lunch.

So tomorrow :sprayer: will be a DD.

Scales not to unkind though.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:55 AM   #315
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
I'm going to visit my parents in Mesa, AZ in April with my daughter for spring break and I know we have some natives here so I was looking for some suggestions on some fun outdoors things to do. We are already thinking about going tubing on the opening day, which is actually our last day there and we fly out that night at 11:30pm but that leaves plenty of time for tubing during the day. We are also going to head to Vegas for 2 days to see a couple of shows.

Just looking for something fun to fill the time, so any suggestions would be appreciated. My parents don't seem to have many ideas, or tend to do the same things all the time.

159.3 Pounds lost since 7/14/2011

Low Calorie: 7/14/2011 - 80lbs lost
Primal: 4/20/2012 - 55.3lbs lost
JUDDD: 4/10/2013 - 23.4lbs lost
Nutritional Ketosis 9/1/2013 - 15.4% BF
Planelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:39 AM   #316
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goner
Stats: 184/158/157 restart 5-1-14 165.5/164/154
Start Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planelman View Post
I'm going to visit my parents in Mesa, AZ in April with my daughter for spring break and I know we have some natives here so I was looking for some suggestions on some fun outdoors things to do. We are already thinking about going tubing on the opening day, which is actually our last day there and we fly out that night at 11:30pm but that leaves plenty of time for tubing during the day. We are also going to head to Vegas for 2 days to see a couple of shows.

Just looking for something fun to fill the time, so any suggestions would be appreciated. My parents don't seem to have many ideas, or tend to do the same things all the time.
I am NOT a native - but rather a snowbird for February. <smirk> There are so many hiking trails here - I'm sure you could find them online. The one I am going to check out next week is Usery mountain Regional Park. It has numerous trails easy and difficult. If it's your thing, check out which parks offer horse trail riding... also places you can rent bikes for the same trails.

For me - cause I also enjoy shopping... and I don't know too many daughters who don't enjoy it also - the Mesa Market is fun - open Friday thru Sunday. They have coupons on line for breakfast $2.00 or $1.50 if you get there at 7 am! LOL It is a huge market that sells just about anything you can think of!

One other place I want to check out in Mesa is the Organ Stop Pizza - for lunch... it's the Home of the Mighty Wurlitzer with performances each night. It sounds just quirky enough to be fun to me.
Goner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #317
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner View Post
I am NOT a native - but rather a snowbird for February. <smirk> There are so many hiking trails here - I'm sure you could find them online. The one I am going to check out next week is Usery mountain Regional Park. It has numerous trails easy and difficult. If it's your thing, check out which parks offer horse trail riding... also places you can rent bikes for the same trails.

For me - cause I also enjoy shopping... and I don't know too many daughters who don't enjoy it also - the Mesa Market is fun - open Friday thru Sunday. They have coupons on line for breakfast $2.00 or $1.50 if you get there at 7 am! LOL It is a huge market that sells just about anything you can think of!

One other place I want to check out in Mesa is the Organ Stop Pizza - for lunch... it's the Home of the Mighty Wurlitzer with performances each night. It sounds just quirky enough to be fun to me.
Hiking sounds like a good idea, and I've heard of the pizza place, maybe I saw something about it on the Food Network, I'm not sure. My parents like to bike ride around but not me so bikes are out! I think I have been to that Mesa Market before, I'm sure my daughter would enjoy it!

Thanks!
Planelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:44 AM   #318
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
So the DD energy is kicking in.....in the middle of the night

Wide awake at 1 a.m. this morning. Not hungry, not thirsty. Just AWAKE. Couldn't fall back asleep until 4. I hope this shifts a bit and keeps me energetic towards the end of the day so I can go to the gym after work and not be dead tired!

Tomorrow another storm is coming. Me thinks it'll be a snow day for me Office closed or not, i don't think i'll be able to make it. Mass transit gets tricky when the weather is bad so i'd rather not risk it.

Add me as a friend! Facebook
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:21 AM   #319
Senior LCF Member

What a morning.

I woke up to five inches of heavy, wet snow. The road I live on sucked but the highway wasn't too bad. It started out as packed snow but by the time I was halfway to work, it was light slush.

About a mile from the town I work in, I see a bunch of brake lights ahead. I find traffic is stopped and it looks like there is an accident ahead. I'm about the fifth car back, though there are a couple of large trucks ahead, which blocks the view of what's going on.

I'm sitting there debating about what to do as there aren't even any emergency vehicles there yet. My fuel light had just come on, so after I had a car stop behind me, I turned the car off.

I sat there for about a half hour watching as more than half a dozen emergency vehicles trickle in. It really looked like we weren't going anywhere for a while, so I decided to turn around and back track to a side road that would bypass the accident. I hadn't wanted to go that way before because I was pretty sure it hadn't been plowed yet. By then, though, I could see a fair amount of traffic going that way.

I went to start my car and - nothing.

*Insert a lot of bad words that would just get filtered here*

I walked back to where a couple of log trucks were stopped and I could see the drivers standing around. I asked if they would help push my car off the road. After that, one of them said that he had some long jumper cables and could maybe help get it started. He pulled his truck up along side and fortunately got it going.

Thank you.

I almost killed it pulling out of the deep snow on the side of the road. That would have been terrible. I was really worried all the way to work that I would kill it and be stranded. I didn't and got here fine. I'm not even sure if it will start again. I'm going to try it here pretty soon and if it won't start, I'll pull the battery and run it the mechanic next door and have them charge it.

I guess a new battery is in my very near future.

tl:dr : Snow sucks and so does my battery
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:27 AM   #320
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Oy Frosty! A few weeks ago, after a while of showing signs of it and me not paying attention - the starter in my car finally went. Was the day after I took a snow day too. So that was 2 days in a row i called out of work Luckily I got it fixed, it's all fine & good now - so hopefully this winter will bring no more car issues!

But the good thing about that kind of stuff is - once it's fixed, you're good to go for a while
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #321
Senior LCF Member

It just started up fine.

I think I got trolled by my own car.

My car is five years old and still has the stock battery. On the zero degree mornings we had last week, it started ok so I thought it would last me another year maybe but it appears that it isn't holding the charge very well so I better plan on a new battery soon (and carry jumper cables until I replace it).
Old 02-12-2014, 07:57 AM   #322

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:

Mike, tubing is a great idea. I'll just say one thing.....sunscreen. Lots of it. Goner's suggestion for hiking is also great. There's just tons and tons of places to do that. I don't know how you feel about horseback riding, but it would be a beautiful time of year for that. And the desert wildflowers should be absolutely gorgeous right about then. If you're up for a drive, Sedona is beautiful, and Oak Creek Canyon and Slide Rock would be fun. Let us know what you decide!

Frosty, that was one sucky morning! I hope your car woes are easily and cheaply rectified.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:06 AM   #323
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Frosty, that was one sucky morning! I hope your car woes are easily and cheaply rectified.
Thanks. It's nothing a $100 battery won't fix.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:13 AM   #324
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
Why I left juddd:
Family related stress.
My mother was having some health issues, so it fell on me (and my DH) to handle her and my grandmother, so I was pretty frazzled and I couldn't stick to any plan.
The situation hasn't changed, but I'm coping with it all better (most days ).

DD yesterday was good, and I had the JUDDD freeze thing (usually a good sign ).
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:15 AM   #325
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
Quote:

We went tubing down the Guadalupe river a few times. Lots of fun! Make sure to take a cooler in a tube tied to whoever is "lead", too. You'll need water to drink
I second the sunscreen. Between direct sun and the reflection off the water, you can get a nasty sunburn fast. (don't forget the top of the ears! That's a painful one for sure!).
Also lip balm for wind/sun.
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:29 AM   #326
Blabbermouth!!!

Dottie: Sorry for all the stress you had to go through. Glad you are back!

Congratulations on a great DD. Yes, every time I get cold on a DD I tell myself it's a good thing. I just bought 3 more pairs of wool sox and I'm wearing my flannel Christmas pajamas with a sweatshirt or sweater around the house!

And I put an extra down comforter on the bed. DH hates it because it makes him sweat so I try to wrap up in it.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #327
Senior LCF Member

For as ugly as this morning was, the sun is now out and it's in the mid-40's! If it weren't for the sloppy, slushy snow mess, it would be really easy to get Spring fever.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:02 PM   #328
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
OK, Frosty, what color is skeptical? Kind of whine color?
(sorry, I could not resist!)

Phyl
Too cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKT View Post
So the DD energy is kicking in.....in the middle of the night

Wide awake at 1 a.m. this morning. Not hungry, not thirsty. Just AWAKE. Couldn't fall back asleep until 4. I hope this shifts a bit and keeps me energetic towards the end of the day so I can go to the gym after work and not be dead tired!

Tomorrow another storm is coming. Me thinks it'll be a snow day for me Office closed or not, i don't think i'll be able to make it. Mass transit gets tricky when the weather is bad so i'd rather not risk it.
We had a snow day today too, and tomorrow it seems. Enjoy!

Quote:
It just started up fine.

I think I got trolled by my own car.

My car is five years old and still has the stock battery. On the zero degree mornings we had last week, it started ok so I thought it would last me another year maybe but it appears that it isn't holding the charge very well so I better plan on a new battery soon (and carry jumper cables until I replace it).
Glad you were able to get it started again! What a terrible thing to happen in that kind of weather, no less. We're having to get a new battery for one of our cars as well, although it's more like 10 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
Why I left juddd:
Family related stress.
My mother was having some health issues, so it fell on me (and my DH) to handle her and my grandmother, so I was pretty frazzled and I couldn't stick to any plan.
The situation hasn't changed, but I'm coping with it all better (most days ).

DD yesterday was good, and I had the JUDDD freeze thing (usually a good sign ).
Sorry to hear about the stress and your mom having problems.Glad to see you back though, and welcome.

I have posted in various threads about not doing well the past day or so with LC. I know it is directly related to the scale, so that no-weigh thing would have been perfect for me this past 2 weeks or so. Unfortunately, the damage was done (to my psyche), and I have abandoned ship for the time being. Tomorrow is going to be another UD and our scheduled fund-raiser dinner, so I won't be trying to keep it LC then either. All I know is that I want to do a DD on Friday, and get back on schedule. Wish me luck?

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #329

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Luck, love and hugs Cindy, always.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:01 PM   #330
Blabbermouth!!!

Cindy: You can do it! Don't let the evil scale get to you. Look whose talking! I promise myself I won't and then cave when it disappoints me. Bleah!