Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2014, 05:51 AM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/108/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Would anybody approach the holidays differently?

Does anybody actually regret participating in the holidays by missing DDs, eating seasonal specialities etc.?

If you had it to do over again, knowing how you feel now, would you act differently?

Preamble, which I've decided to place below the questions.

We now have several threads that are variations on an interesting theme and have struck a chord with a number of posters. Anyone else having a hard time since the holidays? and I quoted a fair number of relevant comments in Refuse to Regain that I culled from Tired and Discouraged

In summary. "The sequence of holidays and their associated sweet celebrations or traditional foods has triggered a desire for carbs and sugar. Altho' this was manageable at the outset, my increased (?) and more regular intake of processed carbs and sugar is making me feel out of sorts or out of control to such a point that I have to curb my cravings for them if I'm to feel better and to be able to use JUDDD appropriately".

I think it's notable that this has happened after Thanksgiving through to New Year. I wonder if people reporting this are the ones for whom circumstances interfered with keeping regular DDs during that 4-6 week holiday period.

I speculate that this may be why Nancy's tagline is correct and will ultimately stand in stark contrast to some of the contemporary claims that you can 'eat what you want' on your UD:
Quote:
JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.

Sept 2014 A recent DXA scan reported very low muscle mass (sarcopenia) so I'm still thinking about how to cope with that. I have some joint surgery to schedule. I may miss questions that people ask me or personals. Apologies if I do, it's not intentional.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2014, 06:02 AM   #2
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
I continued to eat very low carb throughout my time on JUDDD, including the holidays because my body definitely cares what I feed it. However, I also found it rather easy to do rotations during the holidays, as my family dinners or other parties occurred as single events. I found that I actually wanted a DD the following day [my body seemed to be asking for it].

Since I've been maintaining, I don't do standard JUDDD, but I cycle my calories, and I've found the same situation during the holidays. Any day when I've had more calories than usual, I easily eat much less the next.

Even with low-carb eating, watching my calories is essential for managing my weight.

So to answer the original question--No, I wouldn't do anything different on holidays because what I've been doing for the past few years has worked well. I enjoy my holidays without weight gain.

Last edited by Leo41; 01-17-2014 at 06:03 AM..
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:12 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
even tho i didn't gain thru the holidays, which is HUGE, the variety of foods i ate were not good, and i think i thru my body totally out of whack. as a do over, i would definitely reign in the sweets and carbs. i think i may be going thru a bit of physiological withdrawl.
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:36 AM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Interesting question SS. Last year (or should I say 2012) I strictly rotated through the holidays, giving myself 2 UDs in a row only at Thanksgiving and Christmas. And I lost 9 pounds. This past year I quit real DDs a few days before Christmas and didn't have another one until January 2nd. I haven't weighed yet this morning, but I can tell that I haven't lost many, if any, pounds. Other than the several I'm sure I gained during that time.

But I don't think I would change how I handled it. Mentally I needed that break and the freedom to just enjoy the treats and foods of the season. I'm well back on track now, so I'd say, it was worth it.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:48 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
I was Judding alone well before Christmas, alot of us were here, we had a purpose.
We knew post holidays food feast would be tricky...I did anyway. I knew the possibly of getting back offthe cookies would be tough... But they were tougher than I though.
No SS I would do the pre holidays the same. Totally enjoyed even saying cookie made by my family and friends just made me smile. You have me realizing the next holiday, Xmas I need to program myself for more post holiday plan success with Juddd.
Spring is coming, spring is coming! I'm looking out the window at our frozen water fountain this morning I the back yard.
Thank you Sure
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:28 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
Nope.

Everything went fine and I enjoyed them immensely. I gained about two pounds from my low and it is taking a little while for it to come back off but it is coming off. Mentally, it's a good thing for me to know that I can take short diet breaks and then jump back on the WOE without any long term issues.

I'm still pretty new at this so if I lose a lot of weight this year, it may be different next year and I'll have to reevaluate then.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: handbells
Stats: too much/not enough/just right
Start Date: today!
I actually did fairly well over the holidays. I did not overdo on Christmas Eve and I enjoyed myself on Christmas Day. I did gain, but only a few pounds.
handbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/171/140, 5'4", 61yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
Holidays, No! because they weren't too bad! Vacations, I'll have to reconsider, as those pounds that I packed are painstaking to get rid off! I think the moral of story for me is, little transgressions now and then are acceptable but for the prolonged ones I have to pay a dear price!
jdforshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #9
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
I don't really think I would change my approach. I enjoyed indulging but now I need to get over it and get back on track. I can indulge again next December but only if I get these extra pounds off by then. LOL
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:20 PM   #10
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
No- no regrets and I've actually enjoyed being back to EOD rather than 5:2.
Both have their perks, but no regrets about enjoying the holidays.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:36 PM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Nope, because it wasn't the holidays that stalled my weight loss. It didn't jump start it either, but I was stalled long before Thanksgiving even. I think I'll continue to enjoy the holidays in the future, regardless of my weight.
Librarygirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:44 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Slow Sure....I was wondering the same thing. Several seem to be having a very hard time after the holidays and I was wondering if they regretted them.

It doesn't sound like they did.

As Kissa says, it's not what you eat between thanksgiving and new year's, it's what you eat the rest of the year. The rest of the year is now here!

The friend we spend a lot of time with that comes for 6 weeks left yesterday. We have some fairly major dinner parties and outings when he is here. I tried having a low calorie day on the days we didn't eat with others, but they were definitely not EOD.

My holidays will normally be like that so I wouldn't change, but know I can't ever go overboard.

We are now off for 6 weeks. I'll have some internet over the weekend, but very little after that.

"See" you at the end of February.....
Old 01-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #13
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
Nope.

Everything went fine and I enjoyed them immensely. I gained about two pounds from my low and it is taking a little while for it to come back off but it is coming off. Mentally, it's a good thing for me to know that I can take short diet breaks and then jump back on the WOE without any long term issues.

I'm still pretty new at this so if I lose a lot of weight this year, it may be different next year and I'll have to reevaluate then.
Frosty, you don't HAVE a lot to lose. Isn't it funny how our perspectives and self-perceptions affect how we see others?
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Nope, not here, either. I enjoyed being able to eat with my friends and enjoying their company. I've regretted other things but not this...
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
Last holiday season between October and December I gained about 26 pounds, and paid no attention to how I was eating. I was a year and a half into my whole weight loss process and I'm not sure what was going on, but I either needed a break or was trying to figure out what I was doing this for and what my goals were and if I reached them, then what?

Kinda just lost my way. Then Jan 15th came around and I said what the heck am I doing and I jumped right back into it and really hit the gym hard and consistently and did everything spot on for diet, primal then. And reached a plateau right about where I was before October and just couldn't get it to move.

That's when I found JUDDD, jumped into it, adapted, adjusted for my activity level and it is what got me down to my goal and on down another 10 pounds to my unknown goal.

So this holiday I was pretty determined to not "fall off the wagon" but to not turn down opportunities to socialize. So I had one completely ridiculous Thanksgiving where I ate 8 different slices of pie over 2 meals, plus dinners. Gained 5-6 pounds, and I've been working that off through Christmas and to today.

But I never stopped exercising and I've been eating to my plan (LC) since Thanksgiving. And I really don't think I've been restrictive and I haven't felt deprived. Looking back to last Christmas where I ate everything to excess it didn't bring me any happiness and I don't recall enjoying it that much. I remember thinking that every next thing I ate should have tasted better, or did something for me but it really just left me feeling empty and looking for something else that could satisfy me. Eating this holiday season, eating things that fit my WOE and fueled my exercise and progress, definitely added an element of joy to my holiday season. Best gift I could have given myself!

And now a year later from the 15th of last year I'm near my lowest weight, which I hit around October and I'm probably 3% less body fat than last year with nothing but good progress planned for the rest of this year.

Looking forward to many good things this year.

159.3 Pounds lost since 7/14/2011

Low Calorie: 7/14/2011 - 80lbs lost
Primal: 4/20/2012 - 55.3lbs lost
JUDDD: 4/10/2013 - 23.4lbs lost
Nutritional Ketosis 9/1/2013 - 15.4% BF
Planelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:10 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Frosty, you don't HAVE a lot to lose.
Um, about forty pounds, not counting the 10 I already dropped. That would be ideal. Even another 25 would be great and would put me back in the a bunch of my clothes that are boxed up currently.

As for holidays, I once did a strict zero carb through Thanksgiving and Christmas. I felt so deprived from that that I went off the deep end the next year and ate constantly through the month of December and gained 20 pounds that month (which I still have).

With JUDDD, I know I can have whatever I want on an UD and it made it a lot easier to not go crazy.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:29 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think it's an interesting topic. Dr Berkeley takes an uncompromising approach (but, bear in mind that she frequently reiterates that readers should take what is useful to them and disregard the remainder).

Berkeley suggests that this is not a time to trust yourself to show that moderation that has failed to materialise during the previous part of your life. In some places, she advises people to consider giving up any participation in cooking or baking for holidays, leaving that to younger generations (I think she has people who are at least in their 50s or who have adult children in mind).

Apart from that, she advocates constant vigilance and a 'refuse to regain' mindset.
Quote:
We think that we can always "knock off a few pounds" and that the damage we do over the holidays can be reversed another time. The body has other plans. Once we have gained weight it is very often permanent, and even if lost, continues to haunt us as an almost palpable presence that is just waiting to re-establish itself.

Here is the most important advice I can give you for the next five weeks: don't gain weight.
Quote:
Take holiday weight gain seriously, which means: have a strategy for prevention. Before going to any event or to any place where holiday treats will be available, imagine the potential pitfalls. What will you say when you are offered food? What will you do when it is nearby? Visualize the situation and create a response. Keeping at a distance from highly addictive and emotionally strong foods is important. The further away you are, the less they will bother you.
Her advice is eminently sensible and grounded in her extensive experience. Part of me finds it a tad cheerless and I think it might be almost impossible to implement for people with young children or from families with lots of food-centered holiday traditions.

I don't deny that she she has experience to underpin her observations tho' - and it's probably one of those things that it's best to categorise as a known risk that has to be handled as best fits people and their lifestyles/environments.

Even typing this, I have a nagging sense that I would think that would be a cavalier way to approach sobriety or diabetes, and I don't quite understand this attitude in myself but I'm not what Berkeley would categorise as a POW (someone with a previously lifelong history of overweight/obesity).
Old 01-18-2014, 12:43 AM   #18
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
SlowSure-

I AM a POW, so her advice resonates with me--and is something I've already embraced. I know in my heart that I'm one brownie away from 300 lbs, so I try to deal with food much as an alcoholic would with sobriety.

Perhaps because I'm in my 'senior' years, it's relatively easy for me to avoid food involvement, but I've also discovered that my holidays are neither dismal nor cheerless for avoiding the sugary 'treats.' In fact, in focusing on relationships and spending time with friends and loved ones, I think I appreciate the holidays more.

What I've discovered over the last few years is that I have NO regrets over any food that I didn't eat--in fact, although I faced some serious 'temptations,' I no longer even remember what they were.

Food is like exercise for me. I am often reluctant to go to the gym, but I never regret going. I only regret when I give into the impulse to stay home and skip my regular session. It's the same with food. I have no regrets about resisting temptations.
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:47 AM   #19

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
Um, about forty pounds, not counting the 10 I already dropped. That would be ideal. Even another 25 would be great and would put me back in the a bunch of my clothes that are boxed up currently.

As for holidays, I once did a strict zero carb through Thanksgiving and Christmas. I felt so deprived from that that I went off the deep end the next year and ate constantly through the month of December and gained 20 pounds that month (which I still have).

With JUDDD, I know I can have whatever I want on an UD and it made it a lot easier to not go crazy.
I was more laughing at myself and my own perception of what a "lot" is. I'm a bit weird that way and hope you didn't think I was minimizing your journey. I simply have no doubt you'll get to your goal (and maybe beyond). I remember when 40 pounds sounded like a lot to me too, and then I gained more!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:14 AM   #20
Big Yapper!!!!

I wish 40 lbs didn't seem like a lot to me, Dawn. If I could get 40 more lbs off, I'd be satisfied. I think.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:18 AM   #21
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
I think it's an interesting topic. Dr Berkeley takes an uncompromising approach (but, bear in mind that she frequently reiterates that readers should take what is useful to them and disregard the remainder).

Berkeley suggests that this is not a time to trust yourself to show that moderation that has failed to materialise during the previous part of your life. In some places, she advises people to consider giving up any participation in cooking or baking for holidays, leaving that to younger generations (I think she has people who are at least in their 50s or who have adult children in mind).

Apart from that, she advocates constant vigilance and a 'refuse to regain' mindset.
While I said that I wouldn't do anything differently, I also did not go hog wild over the holidays, as I might have done before attempting to lose weight. I did have some multiple UDs, and I also enjoyed some sweets more than I usually consume, but I didn't have continuous opportunities to indulge either. We ended work early this year because of some maintenance that had to take place (asbestos removal), so there were no prolonged days of tempting foods being brought in, and I am somewhat removed from my family and only saw them once over the holidays--and one large meal. Most of the diet breaks I gave myself were just that--breaks from DDs. I enjoyed it, and I played it by ear. I don't know if I would do that this year, or if I would feel like keeping my routine more intact, but either way, it wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Old 01-18-2014, 11:11 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post

Her advice is eminently sensible and grounded in her extensive experience. Part of me finds it a tad cheerless and I think it might be almost impossible to implement for people with young children or from families with lots of food-centered holiday traditions.

I don't deny that she she has experience to underpin her observations tho' - and it's probably one of those things that it's best to categorise as a known risk that has to be handled as best fits people and their lifestyles/environments.

Even typing this, I have a nagging sense that I would think that would be a cavalier way to approach sobriety or diabetes, and I don't quite understand this attitude in myself but I'm not what Berkeley would categorise as a POW (someone with a previously lifelong history of overweight/obesity).
Dr. Berkeley has the will power of a steel curtain.
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I was more laughing at myself and my own perception of what a "lot" is. I'm a bit weird that way and hope you didn't think I was minimizing your journey. I simply have no doubt you'll get to your goal (and maybe beyond). I remember when 40 pounds sounded like a lot to me too, and then I gained more!
No worries. I know that compared to a lot of people, it isn't a lot. It is still plenty hard for me and my body seems to really want to hold on to it.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:54 AM   #24
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
I think just like everything else, we have to know ourselves and what our limits are. I've done it both ways now, during my two holiday seasons on JUDDD, and wouldn't change either of them.

Now that I'm closer to goal, and also have been actively losing for almost 2 years, I think I was ready to back off and relax a little more this year. Plus, my allowable UD calories are several hundred less now than they were last time, so that made it tougher to comply day by day. For my family, the entire season is filled with our traditional treats, and I just wanted to partake this year. Last year, losing faster was more important to me. I love how we can adjust.

But I must say, I now feel much more relaxed about a few extra pounds gained during December. I know how to get them back off, and I don't have to stress (too much) about it.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #25

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I wouldn't change a thing. I love all the wonderful Xmas and New Year traditions, many of which are food related.

There are another 11 months for me to follow the 'rules'. Of course I know that I am lucky, being in maintenance.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wiiiifit
Stats: 20/12/8
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: Feb 2012
I don't plan to change anything next year. I did 5/2 maintenance for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and my birthday which is a few days after NYE. I was happy with the gain of only a few pounds.

I would like to try to do more of a maintenace week during our vacations, too. But, so far that hasn't happened. I go into it with good intentions. But, in 2013 I went on two different all inclusive tropical vacations. For one of them that even included a cabana boy who would bring you frozen cocktails to your tiki hut on the beach. Yeah, I might have drank more calories than I ate that week!! But, it was definitely a new, first time experience and I believe in celebrating life when given such oppurtunities.

Last edited by wiiiifit; 01-19-2014 at 04:42 PM..
wiiiifit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:45 PM   #27
Big Yapper!!!!

These days I am thinking more and more about how short life is, and I agree that celebrating is important, nay essential!
Old 01-20-2014, 01:45 AM   #28
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiiiifit View Post
I don't plan to change anything next year. ...
But, in 2013 I went on two different all inclusive tropical vacations....But, it was definitely a new, first time experience and I believe in celebrating life when given such oppurtunities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
These days I am thinking more and more about how short life is, and I agree that celebrating is important, nay essential!
Yes. Agree on the fleeting nature of life and the moments that make it thrum with friendship and joy.

I wonder if it depends on how many celebration opportunities someone has? I knew a woman who marked up her calendar with the equivalent of her off-plan days. She had so many friends and family that it was a quiet week if there were only 2 celebrations so she picked one of the events every 2 weeks as the one where she would eat outside her WOE guidelines.

There's comes a certain time when we've all had birthday cake, baptism cake, wedding dinners - and it would be unusual for us not to already know what they taste like.

A tropical island with lots of fresh fish, beautiful scenery and amazing kayaking opportunities - that would be a complete novel experience that I hope that I would enjoy to the full.

Berkeley says something to the effect that her enjoyment of life comes from knowing that she is the size she has selected and that she is fit enough to follow pursuits that add so much to her enjoyment of life.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:56 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
SlowSure-

I AM a POW, so her advice resonates with me--and is something I've already embraced. I know in my heart that I'm one brownie away from 300 lbs, so I try to deal with food much as an alcoholic would with sobriety....
What I've discovered over the last few years is that I have NO regrets over any food that I didn't eat--in fact, although I faced some serious 'temptations,' I no longer even remember what they were.

...It's the same with food. I have no regrets about resisting temptations.
I admire that level of self-discipline, self-awareness and resolution.

From your posts, and those of other POW maintainers, it does feel as if keeping food sobriety is essential when people are living with the sensation of being
Quote:
one brownie away from 300 lbs
or the probability of T2 diabetes and its common complications at higher body weights.

It will be interesting for me to track whether I have attitude shifts during my maintenance.

As ever, I learn from reading your posts. Thank you.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:21 AM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
Interesting discussion point.

I stayed (mostly) on plan during the holidays, although it was not an every other day plan. I don't have any regrets for treats I was missing, because I made sure to still have plenty of treats.

And the pounds I went up by, came off quickly once I resumed JUDDDing.

I think it was the perfect balance for me, of indulgence and restraint. I love that I was even ABLE to do this this year. JUDDD has really increased my willpower.

Already looking forward to a planned feast at St. Valentine's Day, and then being able to get right back to it afterwards.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote