Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Oh, that was one of my little hints that my blood glucose was out of control: I got hungry.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MSN08
Stats: sizes 18/6 calling goal!
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2012
I am lowcarb also but I was seeing high fasting blood sugar so its not an option for me to go off. I have noticed if I even have just a couple of sips of a diet drink I get ravenous and wind up feeling head hunger that won't quit. Maybe you are eating or drinking something that is driving your appetite also? Maybe keep a food log and track hunger and feelings for a few days after you eat certain things. Autoimmune thyroid problems and food intolerance are very closely linked so that may be something also if you think you have something thyroid related going on. Whether or not its gluten which is the number one offender it may be that your just having blood sugar swings. It was so hard for me to keep to the rotations when I first started because certain things I was eating were driving my appetite to cause me to overeat and now that I have found those offenders and removed them it is soooo much easier. I hope you can figure out what works for you. I discovered I cannot eat chicken lol of all things I thought were safe! I would have never thought that was possible but our bodies work in strange ways.

Last edited by MSN08; 01-16-2014 at 11:30 AM..
MSN08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:46 AM   #33
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Have you thought about working out your favourite LC foods? Then ensure that you have at least one of your favourites on both UD, and DDs. In other words giving yourself something to look forward to each day?

This is oversimplifying the way my mind is trying to help, but maybe you could take this idea and work around it. Bit foggy today.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:12 PM   #34
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I have, Cindy. In fact, at lunch today I went to the grocery store (plenty of time to run errands on DDs ) and bought some delicious things that I can look forward to eating...coconut milk (the real stuff), cream, whole mozzarella, smoked almonds, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and avocados. I also bought some rotesserie chicken salad that they make in the deli at that store. I'm anticipating having that for dinner, with celery hearts and cherry tomatoes.

MSN08, it's strange but I see others saying it too--I can control my appetite on a DD, and I just do, and I have the same beverages (excluding alcohol) on DDs as UDs...I think it's getting started on junk food or sweets that sends my calories over the edge, because not only do I want that stuff I also want a real meal.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:29 PM   #35
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
That's a great idea, Carol. I do like to have a snack after dinner, or dessert and I'm not sure I want to give that up. The truth is, the more rules I inflict on myself, the worse I do. If I could just keep to my calorie count, skip lunch, not eat after dinner, only have 500 calories before dinner, drink more water, ARRRGGGH No offense to you at all LCG, but I know myself and right now it looks like I'm just going to have to cut out the sugar and grains, and hope that LC food puts a damper on my appetite.
No offense taken at all! I think you are absolutely right about multiple restrictions being too much. In fact, whatever you decide to do, I would recommend just focusing on that one thing for awhile. Plus you can't really tell what works if you're trying 18 different things at the same time.

I'm glad you invested in some yummy LC foods and treats for yourself. I truly enjoy eating LC, as long as I take the time to purchase and prepare some really good stuff. I always liked how Dr. Atkins phrased it. "You can eat luxuriously."

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Cindy to you. Losing weight is not easy and can just be down right frustrating. Good to see you are looking into other avenues. I need to cut the white stuff also. I think I'm addicted. Keep trying and posting. You will get there!
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:57 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/114.5/110-114
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
I didn't sleep well last night, which is probably contributing to some of this, but things just aren't working. It's not JUDDD. It's me. I can't stick to my calories and I'm in a vicious cycle. I lose faith, get discouraged, get back on track, do well for a minute, lose faith, and so on ... terrible sentence structure lol. Taking a break is not going to help, but put me further behind and I'm tired of not getting any lower than this.

I hate doing a set WOE, like LC, because I feel like I can't sustain it, but I guess it might be the only way for me to actually lose. Thinking of going back to it, because I don't have the willpower to eat what I want EOD.
I too did not sleep well last night! Was awake since 1:30. Also i feel the same way about dieting right now! I hate my scale!

I will still stick with JUDDD as for me it is the easiest of any diet I have ever tried and I've tried them all.

No matter which plan you decide to do, Please, Please post here on JUDDD!

leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #38
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
I may try to detox with you on Monday, LG. I'm not sure I can go back to the whole no white ANYTHING bit, but I can purge the sugar pronto. It's a start. You can't win the battle without beginning, right? YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #39
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Melinda I love the new Avi, you both look so cute.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
This thread reminds me of how encouraging everyone is here. We all go through our down times. Last year was that for me. Maybe it was the "13" in 2013 but everything that could go wrong did go wrong in life. Well, it seemed that way. I do still have my health.

However, I just gave up on exercising and eating right starting in April last year. Seems like life was conspiring against me.

I'm finding my way again and am so happy to have the privilege of being part of this wonderful, caring, smart, savvy group.
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:18 PM   #41
Big Yapper!!!!

I just love everyone's replies, and I want you to know that I treasure you, even if I didn't reply to you individually. There is love, hope, caring and even poetry in this one thread. I don't know what I would do without my JB's.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:50 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
i hope your DD today was a success!!

i am really seriously thinking about doing the LC thing for awhile myself. i am binging way too much on the crap food. it's making me feel...crappy - go figure. having a really hard time getting into the swing of everything again after the holiday free for all.

i love the responses you got. i hope they encouraged you!! i would add something, but ... i have no advice. all i can do is offer hugs!!
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:54 PM   #43
Big Yapper!!!!

My DDs are not the problem, usually. It's UDs that do me in. Wish me luck tomorrow!
Old 01-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: handbells
Stats: too much/not enough/just right
Start Date: today!
Cindy-this is the first time I've had a chance to get back on the computer today and I haven't read the rest of the replies. JUDDD too, appealed to me because of the ability to eat whatever. However, I finally realized that my body doesn't like the way I was eating. Which, admittedly, was terribly. Soda and candy anyone? Sure, everything was in my calorie range, but that certainly doesn't mean it was good for me.

I finally (somehow, someway) found the strength to say "Enough! I am tired of being tired. I am tired of not feeling well. I am tired of being overweight." I knew JUDDD worked for a lot of people. It had even sort of worked for me (when I didn't stuff myself to my calculated calories on UD's or eat too much junk...though I usually ate a lot of that!). Obviously JUDDD wasn't the problem. The problem was me and my diet.

Once I realized that and made the commitment to change my eating habits, things are going a lot better! JUDDD+my WOE are going very nicely together.

As mentioned, you have to find what works for you. I know not everyone could eat the way I do! But it works for me. I have eliminated so much from my diet, but I am gaining good health, weight loss, and confidence.

That being said, there are days where I do "indulge". If I am having a particular craving for something that I don't usually eat, 9 times out of 10, I'll eat it. I usually regret it (physically, not mentally), but I don't deprive myself.

What I did do (and it may help you), was make a list of what I *could* eat, not what I couldn't. If I went to eat something, the first thing I thought was "Is this on my list? Can I eat it?" If the answer was yes, great! I enjoyed it! If the answer was no, I moved on until I found something on my plan.

I know you want to do this and I have every confidence in you that you will find what works for you and do it!

"Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!"

"Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration."
handbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:26 PM   #45
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Ok I just read this from a blog on another website which will remain anonymous per our rules.

However, this little excerpt was toooooooooo good to let pass:

"Augusten Burroughs in "Dry" wrote:

"Think of your head as an unsafe neighborhood; don't go there alone."

And yet you did it, you checked out of ____________ (on line support group) and into your muddled and cavernous head. What ensued were days of waking up with "junk belly" when you ate too much too late in the day. Days of wandering around and thinking, "What do I feel like eating?" instead of "What should I eat?" Weeks of thinking walking the dog was actually enough excercise as you nurtured a deep aversion to the gym, because if you are going to screw up, well, you were just going to screw up royally." ...

(the parenthesis comment was mine)

The blog goes on with recommendations about getting on track.

I so related to that little piece of the article. This is my downward spiral. It's certainly what happened to me in 2013. First I listen to all the confusion and garbly-gook in my own head. Stuff like: maybe you can do a different plan. You can't stick with anything. Nothing will work for you. You had one bad day, now you've messed everything up. May as well just stuff yourself now because it's too hard to get back on track. Or, my favorite and most often used: Life is hard. Life is hard but easier with lots of comfort food (that means junk food and lots of it). Because life is hard and mine is harder than anyone's right now, no one but a saint could stay on track and lose weight right now. I may as well eat -- er -- overeat.

Just wanted to throw this out there somewhere for others' consideration. YMMV

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/204.8/147 or size 8/10
WOE: IF/IE
Start Date: 5/26/12; JUDDD 7/11/12
Cindy! Some days are just discouraging. I think more protein and less white stuff is a fantastic plan for helping with UD cravings. Not forever, but just to get the cravings out of the system. I think I triggered some cravings over the holidays with all those cookies and things everywhere, and it's gradually getting better with exercise and healthier (not perfect, but lots better) food choices.

I definitely have days, though, when the up day calories just do not seem like enough.
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
LG, I hope you're feeling better. Seems like a funk. I think many of us can relate from all the holiday cheer :-) When I get like that, I just keep with rotations and start logging calories, even if I stop half way through the day. Eventually the spark will return and you'll still be 'in the groove'. That's what I would do but only you know what is right for you.
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:11 AM   #48
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sunshine_icicles
Stats: Current 160, Goal 140
Start Date: 12/12/13
Hugs to you!!

I have days where I feel so down about this WOE. I feel like despite how hard I'm trying, my body is just plain against me. It sucks. I feel as though I should be getting a little more rewarded for my efforts, kwim?

But then I remember that I struggled with my other prior WOEs. And I also get to look back and see that this weight didn't happen overnight, or even over a year. So I give myself a break, and I'm kinder to myself. I got to my weight over time, and it's going to take time to get it off. As long as I'm taking ANY steps in the right direction I see that as a win.

It's okay to be frustrated and mad, or even tearful. The most important part is after that. Any steps (even if it's only recognition and just planning to have a better UD next time) is moving forward.

You've been so helpful and I hope you know you're an inspiration to me!!!
Sunshine_icicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:13 AM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/108/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
If you decide to do the first sugar-goat-milk-creme hack (who here would not like to try that after reading about Adi's description??), you'll have good days and bad days and lots of support here.
There is, of course, a Milk Hack that was popular altho' never as popular as the Potato Hack: I suspect it would have been if the milk had been in the form of cajeta.

I'm quoting a number of people below, all of who are reporting variations on a theme of: "The sequence of holidays and their associated sweet celebrations or traditional foods has triggered a desire for carbs and sugar. Altho' this was manageable at the outset, my increased (?) and more regular intake of processed carbs and sugar is making me feel out of sorts or out of control to such a point that I have to curb my cravings for them if I'm to feel better and to be able to use JUDDD appropriately".

I don't want to jack LG's thread but I think it's notable that this has happened after Thanksgiving through to New Year (I don't think it's me forgetting, but I don't recall so many people having this degree of a difficulty this time last year). I'll quote it in the Refuse to Regain thread and discuss it later. I haven't tracked back to check, but I wonder if people reporting this are the ones for whom circumstances interfered with keeping regular DDs during that 4-6 week holiday period.

I also think is is precisely why Nancy's tagline is correct and will ultimately put the lie to the claims that you can 'eat what you want' on your UD:
Quote:
JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I'm in the "cutting the white stuff" camp right now too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
:I am going through this right now as I am back in WLM to take care of the Christmas gain but not making any progress due to my eat anything I want UD's. I would probably do best if I tried Atkins 72 on UD's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eieio View Post
As our Dawn is in the give up white foods. I'll do that with you!! Im in for two weeks with you both! Where do I sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtain View Post
I know it is not the easiest thing to address when you are feeling in a bad mental place, but I was amazed when I first went low-carb at how my mental situation changed...
Have you thought about doing a meat only, or meat and eggs plan for a short time to jump start you? Or a fat-fast? Those seem like the quickest way to get rid of sugar cravings/stabilize blood sugar/get into ketosis....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
At the risk of you shooting me, I am in that place as well. It's not the same, I know, but at the same time, the MENTAL part completely is...
ANYHOO, I know with my history that cutting white stuff out of my diet works immediately at getting rid of my cravings & crappy eating habits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
Well said, Sirtain. The white junk messes with your head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizoid View Post
I really truly had to change my way of eating in order to do this effectively. I certainly cut out white flour and sugar, but also for me, lc foods high in fat and protein. When I switched to a plant based diet without a lot of added fat (except for a few nuts and avocado and flax/hemp/chia), I stopped feeling crazy. ...-I feel SO much saner and better and the weight is slowly but surely coming off. I loosely JUDDD, because I believe the alternating calories increase my metabolism, but I needed to eat in a different way to stop feeling like a failure.
Quote:
I know I've got to do something differently with my choice of foods...So it's a deal, Ei, Dawn, and whomever else wants to eat more healthy, with less sugar and processed foods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I ate rubbish yesterday and I feel rubbish today. Not rocket science is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eieio View Post
No flour or added sugar for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Oh Cindy! I'm in with you guys on the avoiding the white stuff. I'm at the end of my 2 week Atkins routine, and I'm not going to restrict myself as strictly going forward, but I definitely want to keep those white foods at a minimum. That always helps me to keep things in control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locarbarella View Post
I just wanted to give this a thumbs up. I know it's unpleasant to think about giving up the sugar and starchy carbs, but for some of us it's the key to keeping the appetite in check. Which means keeping the rotations in check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbinme View Post
The first time I started JUDDD I came right from lc and kept it that way pretty much until I reached my goal. Then I let loose. And I struggled from then on ...I'm now ready to accept what sugar really does to me. My mind gets foggy and I feel helpless and our of control...
So count me in for no white stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosejim View Post
My boot camp is doing a cleanse--- might do that to kick start and stop eating those damn sweets, since its so strict and then come back to JUDDD.
Quote:
I crave sweets mostly...I end up 500-1000 over my calories most UDs because I have indulged in sweets, or extra carby food.

...Also, I was able to eat that junk food and lose at first, and I thought I'd found a gold mine of possibility. Turns out it was Fool's Gold. I can maintain (175-177) lbs eating like that, but I cannot lose anymore.
Quote:
MSN08, it's strange but I see others saying it too--I can control my appetite on a DD, and I just do...I think it's getting started on junk food or sweets that sends my calories over the edge, because not only do I want that stuff I also want a real meal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
I need to cut the white stuff also. I think I'm addicted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
I can purge the sugar pronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiamom View Post
am really seriously thinking about doing the LC thing for awhile myself. i am binging way too much on the crap food. it's making me feel...crappy - go figure. having a really hard time getting into the swing of everything again after the holiday free for all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calichris View Post
I think more protein and less white stuff is a fantastic plan for helping with UD cravings. Not forever, but just to get the cravings out of the system. I think I triggered some cravings over the holidays with all those cookies and things everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Eat View Post
I think many of us can relate from all the holiday cheer :-)

Sept 2014 A recent DXA scan reported very low muscle mass (sarcopenia) so I'm still thinking about how to cope with that. I have some joint surgery to schedule. I may miss questions that people ask me or personals. Apologies if I do, it's not intentional.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:40 AM   #50
Big Yapper!!!!

Yam, are you sure you didn't take that "blog" from some of my own posts? I had to read it several times to make sure it wasn't an observation of my own life lol. Interesting and completely spot on.

SS, yes it does seem as if a lot of us are having trouble getting back on track. I sympathize and empathize with that 100%.

Here's what happened to me. I was sitting on my bed reading a novel when I went back into the kitchen to try some of the lemon bars I had made for dessert, which were cooling on the counter. They were still hot, as I didn't have "time" to refrigerate them and let them get to the desired temperature, lol. Well, they were still delicious and I ate two. Then I went back and ate two more. I figured out the calories based on the amount left, and I had eaten 600 calories in lemon bars. This was over my UD limit, by about 600 calories lol. I sat there and calculated what I had been eating, for the umpteenth time, and figured out I've been consuming an average of 1500-1700 calories daily, which is maintenance and no duh why I hadn't been losing.

On top of that, remember my post that I have weighed the same since July? I kept thinking, if I can just count my calories, I can eat whatever I want. Everyone else does it. Why can't I? Insert whine. Then a mini epiphany: I have got to eliminate carbs for the most part, or I'll always struggle...It's that in a nutshell.

Rushed for time, or I'd probably go on and on, so consider it a blessing!
Old 01-17-2014, 08:13 AM   #51
Big Yapper!!!!

I meant that it happened to me the night before I started this thread lol. I did not ruin my DD yesterday or last night, and today I am still in the mindset of LC.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:25 AM   #52
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
good for you! for some reason i am loathe to get started with the LC woe. but i know i really need to!
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:58 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WHAT a great epiphany!

Now, go hide the lemon bars!! We are all on the way over to have some!
Old 01-17-2014, 09:03 AM   #54
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiamom View Post
good for you! for some reason i am loathe to get started with the LC woe. but i know i really need to!
I was too, and I don't know how long it will last, but I can either stay this weight or do something different. I am finally ready to do something different. I was doing 400-500 DDs and 3000 UDs, so that wasn't working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
WHAT a great epiphany!

Now, go hide the lemon bars!! We are all on the way over to have some!
I'm about to toss them! Come and get some.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:23 AM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
I'm with ya on the carb cutting Cindy. Yesterday I pretty much didn't eat any breads, rice, or sugar. However, I did have a slice of sf pumpkin pie w/o the crust. Pretty much had my bp coffee, big salad and the pie. Had a .4 loss this morning so I'm not complaining.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:27 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I was too, and I don't know how long it will last, but I can either stay this weight or do something different. I am finally ready to do something different. I was doing 400-500 DDs and 3000 UDs, so that wasn't working.

Look at it this way, you are GOLDEN for maintenance!!! This will be perfect!! In the mean time, yay for switching to LC rotations (or just LC?) to get to your goal! It's not FOREVER, you've already figured out what works for maintenance. Seriously, THAT is HUGE, btw!!!

I'm about to toss them! Come and get some.
Take them to work and get rid of them? Have BF take them? I have a housefull of expensive lindt candies. If I can't trust myself with them, I'm packing them all up for my DH to take to the office. Whatever works girl!!!

Kissa, thanks darlin'!!! I needed a quick switch from the autumn photo. It's definitely not autumn any more here! brrrrrr
Old 01-17-2014, 09:40 AM   #57
Big Yapper!!!!

Bf who lives on candy and soda said they were too sweet.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:43 AM   #58
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Bf who lives on candy and soda said they were too sweet.
I do not comprehend that statement. Is that Greek?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:47 AM   #59
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Purge the house!!! I have hidden the cajeta and put all of the nuts in the freezer in an outside building. I am ready for my first good UD since November. Come on Cindy we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I planned my menu but the started a big pot of bean soup since I found all kinds of dried beans, peas and lentils in my purge. Will only eat some if I can figure out the calorie count. I am determined to get back to 139. I worked too hard to get there last year and will not let this sugar problem defeat me.

All of us can do this as we have proven in the past. Just have to go through sugar detox.
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:48 AM   #60
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thinking back, I remember after every holiday and vaycay - whether I watched what I ate or not, whether I gained or not - I always did a week of LC foods eaten to JUDDD's calories. Kind of treated it as a preventative action or a detox.

Oh, I remember trying to do the fat fast at 500 calories! That bordered on being a comedy routine (pinch of this, 1/2 tsp of that......). I gave up, decided to ignore that DDs calories, and ate cream cheese and butter.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 01-17-2014 at 09:49 AM..