Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2014, 10:07 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Madmarsha
Stats: 212/157/145
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiamom View Post
something else that helps me. get up and get in my workout clothes. sometimes the very idea of having to change it just too much for me. pathetic, right???
I hear ya. For me, it's putting on my sneakers. Equally pathetic. I just never wear them. But I'm starting to again to try to get in the habit. Once they're on, I ALMOST feel like I'm ready to run.

Now, part of the problem was thinking they were yet another pair of shoes that are supposed to be comfortable but do nothing but rub blisters. It's only the left and not the right so I do think fit is still part of the problem; but the main culprit was my socks. Who knew? Well, I should have but didn't. Luckily my running niece gave me the heads up (no more cotton running socks, EVER). Got some new ones and did the trick. I am definitely going farther without rubbing. This will be a help without having to worry about new shoes just yet.

I can really keep up the pace walking to music while matching strides with the music but harder to do when I'm running right now till I can jump up to even faster music. I also really want to sweat but I can never work up as much of one as I want.
LDL: 191

Last edited by Madmarsha; 01-17-2014 at 10:17 PM..
Madmarsha is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2014, 11:54 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JayLynn
Stats: 5'7" 330/236/199 first goal
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: A new start 1/1/14
So far so good. Yesterday dh and I went to the park and rode our bikes for about 90 minutes. It was cold out, but the sun was shining so it was nice.
JayLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: yvetj79
Stats: 168.5/159.5/125
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 29, 2013
Yup! Me too. There is no gym for bout 10 miles. I found that when I had a gym membership, I exercised. I do tae bo 3 times week if I can muster up the motivation and put in the disc. I don't like it.

Last edited by yvetj79; 01-18-2014 at 12:49 PM.. Reason: add
yvetj79 is offline   Reply With Quote