Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Down Day Tuesday - Plans (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/820457-down-day-tuesday-plans.html)

Sirtain 01-07-2014 06:19 AM

Down Day Tuesday - Plans

I'm going for a high protein Down Day, so I'll be having 4oz of fish, three times today. Probably plus a salad in the evening.

And, of course, lots of water!

Kaos0100 01-07-2014 08:30 AM

Today is my first DD in many months.

Breakfast: I have 2 boiled eggs and have eaten 1 so far
Lunch: 4 oz. chicken and I have some cabbage to go along with
Supper: May try the cabbage and laughing cow thing

FrostyBeav 01-07-2014 08:40 AM

I didn't have have the greatest UD yesterday (still finishing the junk from the holidays) so I am looking forward to not eating today.

Goner 01-07-2014 10:30 AM

A planned DD today for me - liquids, coffee, tea, broth till dinner time.

Dinner will be protein and some veggies - about 500-600 calories

JMBM 01-07-2014 10:39 AM

Yes I too had some junk on my UD. I ate about 6 or 7 chocolate boiled oatmeal cookies while watching the National Championship game.:stars: Needed something to make me happy because that game sure didn't.:annoyed: lol Here goes my DD and I sure hope the scales are nice to me tomorrow.

B: Coffee w/ hh creamer = 40
L: Coffee w/hh creamer = 40
D: :dunno: Probably a salad

Have a great day everyone!:hiya:

Scarlett46 01-07-2014 11:25 AM

My first DD since before the holidays...
I've been having a hard time with evening snacking & a serious sweet tooth since indulging in all the gummi bears & buckeys... but now they're all gone!

So today, I brought some carrots (10 baby carrots) and some vanilla greek yogurt with me to work. Hopefully that, along with the coffee & water I'll drink will get me by until I get home. And hopefully I won't go hog wild with cravings before dinner!

I'm thinking I'll either go with an easy protein/veggies dinner (chicken & frozen veggies)... or maybe I'll have some leftover chili from the weekend to warm up!

Joyjoy 01-07-2014 03:49 PM

Broth and coffee. Looking forward to UDs being as peaceful as DDs.
All the best to those of you doing your first DD in a while. :):heart:

oceania 01-07-2014 07:50 PM

I did a fasted weight training workout first thing this morning and didn't eat until 6pm. I had water, gum and coffee w cream throughout the day and didn't feel hungry. I had a 500 cal meal @ 6pm.

Not too long ago, I took some magnesium citrate for constipation and I forgot this brand makes me feel sick so I had a handful of peanuts just to help with nauseous feeling. It's best I go to to sleep before I eat anything else, I'm starting to get the munchies.

I was really striving for 500cals or under but I went over by at least 200 now...a bit disappointed but need to look past that and be happy that I could go the whole day without eating.

Sirtain 01-08-2014 05:02 AM

My fish + salad was successfully completed. Feels good to have a good Down Day under my belt.

Kaos0100 01-08-2014 05:40 AM

I gave up sugar and yesterday was my second day. Unfortunately I still had some in the house. It started calling my name about 7:00 last night and I actually got up and headed to the pantry closet...but somehow was able to stop myself before I opened the door. Sheer willpower because I am definitely a sugar addict.

Sirtain 01-08-2014 08:21 AM

Good job, Karen! Turning our back on the MENTAL desire to eat/sugar cravings is harder to my mind than ignoring real hunger.