Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #181
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/108/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
We assumed President Obama would be arriving. That is exactly what happened. He and his family and a few other friends showed up. They waved to all of us and then sat down...

...The next 2 months are going to be a challenge as we travel off island. Hopefully low carb will be the answer. ...I survived the summer travels so hopefully this will be the same. JUDDD really is remarkable!
It never occurred to me that Secret Service would probably have to be good at making small talk with other diners in such situations. What an interesting thing to have happened.

I hope that your travels are enjoyable and it's a breeze to implement your food and health plans.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemontini View Post

Down Day today but DH wants to go to Outback for dinner. I'm thinking if I completely fast (just coffee and water) until then and have just a petite fillet and steamed/grilled veggies it should work out okay.
I just did that yesterday and it was great! 12oz sirloin is under 450.

SS- what a great piece of luck, and good work, having everything align. I hope the renos are smooth for you.

Got email from my mom that tue triplex we have in Montreal burstt a pipe overnight. The basement floor tenant got some alwater on the floor and ceiling, but the middle floor tenant has "people" so he caled them (3am) to emergency fix.
My mom, who lives closer, got all the calls, etc. Asked middle floor tenant to manage and we'll compensate him for "consulting"
Being a remote landlord sort of sucks.

We got out before the snow got bad here, and now im probably home for 2 days! Dh's new car isnt in yet, and he didnt want to put winter tires on his old one... So he drives my 4x4 with good tires, and I'm homebound till his car (with winters) comes in. Hopefully this week.

Haka update-- be gor a new med, gabapentin, on friday. In dogs, works on nerve pain, and has synergy with nsaid pain reliever also (he's on metacam)..
Noticeable difference!!
Hes still "knuckling" in the back legs, but theres a spring in his step sorta, and he seems happier if not actually stronger. :angel:
happy witht that, raises his quality of score. I have that pdf if anyone wants it, fb message me.

I'll now *plan* for a good dd tomorrow, maybe a walk on the treadmill in the newly cleaned basement!

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #183
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nikki
Stats: 185/131/120
WOE: Low-carb Vegetarian
Start Date: November 20, 2013
I discovered today that going out with friends to a restaurant on a DD is actually REALLY EASY, as long as they serve salad. I ordered a plain green salad, no dressing and stayed ON PLAN! It was easy because we have such a lively group, no one even noticed what I was eating.
nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:16 AM   #184
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Soren- I hope Haka feels better with the new meds. One of our cats takes Metcam and I think it helps his arthritis.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:13 AM   #185
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Bad luck about the pipe bursting. At least you have some taking charge, even if it costs. And I am delighted Haka has reacted well to the new drug. All we want is for them to be happy.

Another day and night of rain here. It is lovely and sunny now but the flooding all over the South of the country is so bad. My heart goes out to all those suffering. Feel very blessed.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:36 AM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
I looked at the standing water on the pavement where the storm drains aren’t draining, and decided it’s not worth ringing the council about it while they’re trying to deal with much more serious stuff in other places.
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:16 AM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
...standing water on the pavement where the storm drains aren’t draining, and decided it’s not worth ringing the council about it
The storm drains that are part of my local area's flood defences haven't been maintained by the Council and aren't kept clear. Consequently, when they're needed, they're full of debris or even blocked by it because they decided it wasn't a good use of money to keep them clear when we were constantly in drought.

But the defences were built specifically because there's a flood risk in the areas that have those defences and run-offs. *grumbles*

I feel desperately sad for the farmers. They're going to have horrible problems purchasing feed for their livestock later on and this will affect the meat prices. The arable farmers around here are literally under water, again, some of them will have to replant and others won't have those sorts of crops. And food prices will be horrible for fresh items.

The normally clear rivers and canals around me are murky, purely because of the vast run-off from the adjoining fields.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:00 AM   #188
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Oh my... it sounds just horrible in England right now. Sending for dry, sunny days.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:08 AM   #189
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Beaming all good things to England, those of you who dine with heads of state (!), and to anybody else who could use good intent today.
Much love to Haka.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:18 AM   #190
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Oh my... it sounds just horrible in England right now. Sending for dry, sunny days.
We have no heating yet — and it will probably take a few more weeks to sort it out, so this is much easier on us than the sub-zero temperatures we had in the last couple of winters.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:28 AM   #191
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
sounds like mother nature needs a turn around over in the UK! i hope you all are safe, warm and dry.

going to have a major temp drop today. pouring down rain, the roads are flooded and than around 2pm, temps plummet and everything will freeze. joy.

is it spring yet?

lost all my will power this past weekend. need to get back on course. the good news is this house is such an absolute mess i will have tons to keep me busy and no time to sneak in a piece of cake.

right?
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:01 AM   #192
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Thinking of all my friends in the UK with bad weather (and all that accompanies it), and those of you in the NE dealing with snow and freezing temps.

I am back on plan starting today. Really hoping a few DDs will fix it, lol.

Happy Monday Everyone!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:02 AM   #193
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lemontini
Stats: 205/188/135 5'6" 49yrs
WOE: JUDDD/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 10/1/13
Temp out right now is -20 degrees, wind chill is around -50 according to hubby. I was hoping not to have to go out at all today, but have to go to the PO to drop off packages after all.

Yesterday's DD went great - fasted until we went to Outback for an early dinner, had a salad, petite sirloin and green beans, I was such a good girl. Then came home and demolished 1/2 a bag of white chocolate mint M&Ms.

Going for another DD today and hoping for a better outcome!
Lemontini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:04 AM   #194
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lemontini
Stats: 205/188/135 5'6" 49yrs
WOE: JUDDD/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 10/1/13
Soren, I'm glad Haka's meds seem to be working, big yay!!
Lemontini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:24 AM   #195
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Brendajm
Stats: 130/122/117
WOE: was atkins, now maintenance
Start Date: march, 2004
I hate this cold weather.. I got all my food with me and dinner planned,, so If I just follow my plan I will have a good DD!!!!
Mafiamom, I am in eastern Pa too.. Nottingham Pa,, Southern lanc co.
Brendajm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:43 AM   #196
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
OMG ya'll. I just looked at my picture and bf from our Xmas with the family last Sat. (12/28), and I look bigger than I did Xmas 2012. Let's just say I won't be wearing THAT coat again lol. Man O Man, I feel like such a failure.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 08:38 AM   #197
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goner
Stats: 184/158/157 restart 5-1-14 165.5/164/154
Start Date: May 2013
Ah Cindy - you aren't a failure - I wish you could find what works. You try so hard!

I am in NW NJ - on the PA border and the weather is crazy. The rain has managed to wash away our 6-8 inches of snow and now temps below zero?? Just nutz!

I am getting burned out on low DDs and thinking of upping my calories and call maintenance for a bit. I try to do a DD and then it falls apart by about 4 pm. I think if I planned a maintenance amount of calories for a DD I could wrap my head around it till I feel like losing more - if that's what I decide? I'm undecided actually. LOL I just don't want to gain - that's my biggest fear, although I am trusting JUDDD more than any other WOE I've ever tried.

I'm sorry about everyone's bad weather, aging pets and general ho hums after the highs of the holidays. Hugs...
Goner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:16 AM   #198

Goner, I think a maintenance break is a good idea now and again. It can be lovely to up those DD cals to the 30/35% range, or even higher, and just relax a little. Dawn and others have really found it helpful, less stress and, sometimes, a little weight loss when least expected.

Sorry that some of you feel a bit out of control. If that happens I really find it helps to go back to the book. I like to be reminded that JUDDD is not only about losing weight, but is good for us in so very many ways. But, we need those Sirtuins flowing and we can't ask them to hang around forever, as I found after my vacations and family visits in the Autumn.

Once I did some strict rotations (strangely, about the 2 weeks that Dr J says we need) the Sirts started flowing again, and they have held me in good stead for the past holiday month. When I say good rotations I don't mean especially low DDs necessarily. But I do mean counted UDs, as often as possible. Cos, no matter what anyone says about it being unimportant to count them, if we had 'normal' appetites why would we be here in the first place?

Sorry if this sounds like a lecture, but it just seemed the time...

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

Last edited by Kissa; 01-06-2014 at 09:29 AM..
Old 01-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #199
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki View Post
I discovered today that going out with friends to a restaurant on a DD is actually REALLY EASY, as long as they serve salad. I ordered a plain green salad, no dressing and stayed ON PLAN! It was easy because we have such a lively group, no one even noticed what I was eating.
That is a totally awesome NSV!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
OMG ya'll. I just looked at my picture and bf from our Xmas with the family last Sat. (12/28), and I look bigger than I did Xmas 2012. Let's just say I won't be wearing THAT coat again lol. Man O Man, I feel like such a failure.
Well, you are NOT bigger than you were then. Sometimes pictures DO LIE. My DIL snapped a picture of me baking pies with my little grandson's over thanksgiving. Here I was leaning over the granite counter, rolling out pie dough, closest one to the camera with my butt sticking out. My little boys were on the other side, farther away. My butt was so close to the camera that it looks huge!!! I know that's not really how my butt looks but I freaked out!!! (You have seen pictures where someone is sitting on a lounge chair and the camera person snaps a shot from the feet angle and their feet look huge). Sometimes it IS the clothes. Sometimes the position in the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner View Post
Ah Cindy - you aren't a failure - I wish you could find what works. You try so hard!

I am in NW NJ - on the PA border and the weather is crazy. The rain has managed to wash away our 6-8 inches of snow and now temps below zero?? Just nutz!

I am getting burned out on low DDs and thinking of upping my calories and call maintenance for a bit. I try to do a DD and then it falls apart by about 4 pm. I think if I planned a maintenance amount of calories for a DD I could wrap my head around it till I feel like losing more - if that's what I decide? I'm undecided actually. LOL I just don't want to gain - that's my biggest fear, although I am trusting JUDDD more than any other WOE I've ever tried.

I'm sorry about everyone's bad weather, aging pets and general ho hums after the highs of the holidays. Hugs...
My siblings live in PA. I was born and raised there. Makes me cold just hearing about it!

Calling maintenance sounds like a good idea for you right now. Every time Dawn called maintenance on her way down the scale, she relaxed, and even though was not trying, lost weight anyway. You could do 5:2 for a while or Fast 5 or some other IF plan for a while. I think it's an excellent idea! You have done so great! Look at you! You are right where you want to be!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:25 AM   #200
Blabbermouth!!!

I am feeling pretty delighted this morning!

My scale was down another half pound after an UD!!! So, in 15 days of being back on JUDD (and not doing it well exactly on the holidays) I have lost 6.8 pounds!!!

The better news is that I think the sirtuins I've been waiting to feel have kicked in. I've been faithfully taking the Pterostilbene for about a week now. And, several of my recent DDs have been no-hunger, easy days.

I ate really well to the point of feeling super full last evening. Being inspired by sweet Carly, I decided to try to wait until later in the day to start eating on my UD. Surprisingly, I was not even hungry yesterday but I definitely wanted to get the calories in so I would not be hungry and grumpy today.

So I was really surprised about a scale drop. Yippeeeee!!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #201
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Goner, I think a maintenance break is a good idea now and again...Dawn and others have really found it helpful, less stress and, sometimes, a little weight loss when least expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Calling maintenance sounds like a good idea for you right now. Every time Dawn called maintenance on her way down the scale, she relaxed, and even though was not trying, lost weight anyway.
I strongly agree with both of the above - it was calling a maintenance break when I was within 3-5 lbs of my goal than enabled me to keep going. I was emboldened to do it because maintenance breaks had worked for Dawn, Carly and LCG so I had to trust that one would work for me.

As it was, I dropped below my goal weight during my scheduled maintenance break so I never did have to return to 'official' WLM. I sometimes think the stress of fighting to stay in WLM can be counter-productive. We can need a break from the cortisol production and to experiment a little with 'reverse dieting' (as Dr Layne Norton) refers to it, to start increasing our kcals a little to make sure that we have room for manoeuvre with our metabolisms if we need to go back into WLM.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:32 AM   #202

from both of you.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:32 AM   #203
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014

Wtg Yam!
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
I'm with Kristin on sending good vibes over to the UK-- flooding is just the worst. that it passes and dries up quickly.

thanks everyone for the good vibes you send my way.

Cindy-- you can't seriously judge yourself on a picture wearing a COAT!!! Puh-leeze!

Good advice from those who know about maintenance and stuff...

Does anyone know-- if I have a pretty clean (looking) kitchen sponge, but it smells that kind of musty smell (this is why I have DH do the dishes...cuz I hate the sponge smell)... can you microwave it to get that smell out? I thought I read this but hoped some of you domestic goddesses would know?

oh-- and has anyone tried Nectresse? I found some LC threads on it, but they're all upset about the sugar and molasses in it... since we don't care about the carbs as much, I'm just wondering what your opinion of it is.

I tried it today for the first time, had 2 packets in my tea... thought it was ok, with a bit of an aftertaste, but maybe that was the tea?

S.
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I haven’t microwaved sponges, but I think I read you can put them through the dishwasher. Might be worth a try.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:25 AM   #206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Does anyone know-- if I have a pretty clean (looking) kitchen sponge, but it smells that kind of musty smell (this is why I have DH do the dishes...cuz I hate the sponge smell)... can you microwave it to get that smell out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
I haven’t microwaved sponges, but I think I read you can put them through the dishwasher. Might be worth a try.
I microwave sponges to sterilise them (2-2.5mins, depending on the wattage of your microwave). It has to be a damp sponge so if it dries out too much after a minute, you'll need to remove the sponge and re-damp it before continuing. (It's a theoretical fire risk if it's not damp - and I find that the evaporation within the microwave makes it easy to wipe out the cavity with a piece of kitchen towel and keep it gleaming.)

It should kill any smells but it might depend on the origin - if it's the smell of the material that irritates you, microwaving won't do anything about that.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:35 AM   #207

What Sure said.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:38 AM   #208
Blabbermouth!!!

Seabreezes: Go 49ers!!

What an interesting experience you had rubbing elbows with the Prez! We were in Florida for a conference, staying at the Disneyland resort once when he brought his daughters there. Wow. They shut down the main street and lots of rides and eating places were closed off. The vendors don't like it too much because they lose $$.

Hope you have a blast on your cruise!!! I know you will do well with moderate eating. You always do!
Old 01-06-2014, 10:41 AM   #209
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Thank you all, so much! The powerful force of JB's positive intentions seems to be working as we've been emailing, phoning, scanning and sending documents through and we've just heard that we're scheduled to pick up the keys on Wednesday evening.
Wonderful news Slow!

And I'm really hoping for better weather for all my UK friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
We had an interesting experience last evening. We wanted to take a friend who is visiting to a restaurant he hadn't been to before so off to Lanakai we go. As we were walking into the restaurant we were wanded down, frisked and my purse thoroughly searched. We, of course asked why and they wouldn't tell us. We assumed President Obama would be arriving. That is exactly what happened. He and his family and a few other friends showed up. They waved to all of us and then sat down. They were sitting 3 tables away from us. We had the Secret Service seated next to us and had a nice chat with them.
I bet that was interesting. If I'd been asked to be frisked and searched at a restaurant, honestly, I think I would have turned around and left right then.

Quote:
Haka update-- be gor a new med, gabapentin, on friday. In dogs, works on nerve pain, and has synergy with nsaid pain reliever also (he's on metacam)..
Noticeable difference!!
Hes still "knuckling" in the back legs, but theres a spring in his step sorta, and he seems happier if not actually stronger. :angel:
happy witht that, raises his quality of score. I have that pdf if anyone wants it, fb message me.

I'll now *plan* for a good dd tomorrow, maybe a walk on the treadmill in the newly cleaned basement!
I'm so glad he's feeling a bit better. Every little bit makes a world of difference. Sounds like you've got a great vet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki View Post
That's wonderful! After 16 months of JUDDDing, I still haven't braved having a meal out on a DD. Oh, I take that back, I did have 1 slice of pizza at lunch one day. But not at a "real" restaurant. You've made me brave enough to try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemontini View Post
Yesterday's DD went great - fasted until we went to Outback for an early dinner, had a salad, petite sirloin and green beans, I was such a good girl. Then came home and demolished 1/2 a bag of white chocolate mint M&Ms.

Going for another DD today and hoping for a better outcome!
Don't you just hate that?!? If you knew you were going to do that you could've enjoyed a more indulgent meal out. Oh well, movin' on! You've got this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
NO! I won't have it. You are NOT a failure. I just hate that scale numbers, photos, a stray comment from someone, a bad hair day....whatever....can wreak such havoc on our self-esteem. I have those moments/days too, and yet when I see someone else having it, it makes me so MAD! Not at YOU, but that we allow ourselves to be affected by those moments when no one else is seeing what we think we see. Keep on with your fresh start today, Cindy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner View Post
Goner, I truly benefitted from my planned maintenance break awhile back, and I did start losing again (counterintuitive, but there it was). It was wonderful to relax, eat a little more, obsess a little less. It could be just what you need. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
I am feeling pretty delighted this morning!

My scale was down another half pound after an UD!!! So, in 15 days of being back on JUDD (and not doing it well exactly on the holidays) I have lost 6.8 pounds!!!

The better news is that I think the sirtuins I've been waiting to feel have kicked in. I've been faithfully taking the Pterostilbene for about a week now. And, several of my recent DDs have been no-hunger, easy days.

I ate really well to the point of feeling super full last evening. Being inspired by sweet Carly, I decided to try to wait until later in the day to start eating on my UD. Surprisingly, I was not even hungry yesterday but I definitely wanted to get the calories in so I would not be hungry and grumpy today.

So I was really surprised about a scale drop. Yippeeeee!!
I'm so happy for you Yam! Your re-start is a rousing success!

Quote:
Does anyone know-- if I have a pretty clean (looking) kitchen sponge, but it smells that kind of musty smell (this is why I have DH do the dishes...cuz I hate the sponge smell)... can you microwave it to get that smell out? I thought I read this but hoped some of you domestic goddesses would know?
Honestly, I gave up sponges years ago, when I realized how much bacteria they harbor. I use a lot of paper towels, and a fresh dishcloth for each cleanup session. The only drawback of this solution would be you might not be able to get DH to do all the dishes anymore! I have run sponges through the dishwasher before, for the record, and they do seem to smell fresh afterwards. I just don't trust 'em anymore.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!

Last edited by LoCarbGal; 01-06-2014 at 10:42 AM..
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #210
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
i too microwave my sponges. i put them in quite wet with soap in them. they boil and bubble and smell much better.

i wish i could do the new dish cloth thing. i KNOW how gross a sponge is... i don't use hand towels at all. does that count? LOL! i only use paper towels.
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote