Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2014, 06:46 PM   #721
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Off topic, I am so mad at myself for not sticking to this last time. I did it from January to Easter last year and then Easter messed me up because only did UD in a row, and then I guess I gave up.. You guys are all doing so well since i was here last, I'm really amazed.
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #722
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
re: the comment above, and things people say... when I was a kid, and I'd slurp something (soup, whatever)... my mother would say, "Would you do that if the Queen were visiting?"

Ok, well, no... and I learned not to slurp the soup. But now that I think about it, wth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonm View Post
My mom did the same when I was growing up in Southern California! She always said, "Eat as though you were eating with the Queen of England." I just rolled my eyes at the time but now it seems bizarre. We aren't royal subjects here. Why not refer to the president or the first lady or a person of great accomplishment? When I went off to college in Maine I found other young women whose mothers used the same tactic.
My mom DID use the president! Sometimes she used it like you're talking about, trying to get us to use better manners. But sometimes, if the house wasn't perfectly clean or tidy, she'd say something like "Well, we're not expecting the president to drop by."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
I started to tell my wife about this conversation and - no lie - she stuck her hand out and said "I don't want to hear you sing".

I have the feeling I'd like your wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Off topic, I am so mad at myself for not sticking to this last time. I did it from January to Easter last year and then Easter messed me up because only did UD in a row, and then I guess I gave up.. You guys are all doing so well since i was here last, I'm really amazed.
Oh Sher, you can't look back. I know there were some stressful things going on when you were here before, and you had to deal with that. You're going to do it this time. Make sure you stick around here, even when you're struggling. ESPECIALLY if you're struggling. We'll keep you going. Y'all have done it for me many times.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:03 AM   #723
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
That is so good, sleep is such a great healer and there is a lot of research that shows we lose weight better if we get sufficient sleep.

Of course I should be a size 0 if it were that simple.
ROFL! Me too Kissa!

Right now I'm in such a "bad" or not bad but "not the norm" sleep pattern I guess. I had to go back to LA for a couple weeks at the beginning of the year and I think I adjusted again to LA time. I have ALWAYS been a night owl so staying up til 2-3am is so easy but you add the time difference I've been staying up here in NY til 4-5am! And then I go to sleep but wake up at around 8 or 9am and I'm tired but lay there til like 11am listening to music or surfing the web thinking well maybe I could wake up on 5 hrs of sleep and then around 11am I get sleepy again and I'm out til 3pm! And since I'm off this week and it's been cold out I've just been staying in and not adhering to any kind of clock but I'll tell ya, maybe that's why my DD have been so successful since I'm technically only awake for 12-14 hrs! LOL! And I I type this it is 5am but I don't feel tired and today I may try and venture out to the bank and to pick up my laundry. The walk there and back would be a nice almost 2 mile walk but according to the weather channel it's gonna be a COLD one today...just checked the temperature...it's 9 DEGREES!!!!
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:13 AM   #724
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
You're here now, Hot-in-Texas! Just think how pleased you will be NEXT year, when you stick with it.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:34 AM   #725
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goner
Stats: 184/158/157 restart 5-1-14 165.5/164/154
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: May 2013
I just read and LAUGHED thru the last three pages. You guys are too funny.

I love to iron - like Adi said, it's relaxing. I iron our sheets every Sunday and DH and I both feel it's the perfect start to the work week - ... except now I am retired! Today's my first day home - what SHALL I do? LOL

DHs and DWs that share the housework are WONDERFUL! It is how it should be. I raised a son who helps tremendously with his family - I am always surprised that he does MORE housework than his DW... LOL... but it works for them... and when he lived at home - was he always that helpful? As a teen - definitely NO!

And yes, Carol - I look forward to meeting you in AZ in a few weeks. We will have a good talk, I'm sure. And with wind chills below zero here - and your temps there! I can NOT wait!

Hot-in-Texas - glad to meet you. It's so true from what I can tell - those who stick here and post often do VERY well!! So much encouragement - so many good people.
Goner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:48 AM   #726
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nikki
Stats: 185/130/120
WOE: Low-carb IF/JUDDD Vegetarian
Start Date: November 20, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I don't buy any clothes that require an iron. I used to buy a lot of linen and cotton things back in my 20s that required constant ironing. Not anymore lol. Anything I have that could wrinkle badly just gets an extra 5-10 min in the dryer before I wear it lol.
I am the same way. Used to iron all the time! But now I have decided that my time is worth too much to spend it doing tedious chores than absolutely necessary. Once in a while I will iron something for DH or DS just before church, but that's only so they don't embarrass me by going to worship all wrinkly!

These days I almost never iron anything unless I have no choice. And I generally don't buy clothes which will require ironing. It's one of my considerations when I see something on the rack. "Yes, it looks lovely NOW, but will it wash well? How hard is it to maintain?"

nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:53 AM   #727
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sunshinegirl44
Stats: 339/298/115
Start Date: June 2013
Wow such a buisy site

This site is really jumping I really have to get in here everyday to keep up with the conversation I have a lot of catching up to do. I appreciate all of the well wishes As of this morning I am down 27 pounds and I am finally out of the 300's I can't wait until Sunday to get my life started again. I know that JUDDD is not about fasting so long, I just needed to get my head in the game so I can finally get this weight off. After this I am sure every other day of fasting will be a lot easier This is really the best program, because everyday can be different. I get bored easily with diets that restrict you as to what you can eat. If everyday is the same what fun is life
Sunshinegirl44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:23 AM   #728
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner View Post
I just read and LAUGHED thru the last three pages. You guys are too funny.

I love to iron - like Adi said, it's relaxing. I iron our sheets every Sunday and DH and I both feel it's the perfect start to the work week - ... except now I am retired! Today's my first day home - what SHALL I do? LOL

DHs and DWs that share the housework are WONDERFUL! It is how it should be. I raised a son who helps tremendously with his family - I am always surprised that he does MORE housework than his DW... LOL... but it works for them... and when he lived at home - was he always that helpful? As a teen - definitely NO!

And yes, Carol - I look forward to meeting you in AZ in a few weeks. We will have a good talk, I'm sure. And with wind chills below zero here - and your temps there! I can NOT wait!

Hot-in-Texas - glad to meet you. It's so true from what I can tell - those who stick here and post often do VERY well!! So much encouragement - so many good people.
Congrats on your retirement, Goner!! That is so wonderful!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:08 AM   #729
Big Yapper!!!!

Sunshinegirl, congratulations on being in the "2"s! That's a big one and you should be so proud of that accomplishment. Trust me, the road ahead is rewarding beyond belief!
Old 01-23-2014, 09:06 AM   #730
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonm View Post
And by the way, Soren, you look so pretty in this avatar! In the previous one you looked like a bright, ambitious, modern young woman. In this one you're a pretty glamour girl. You are photogenic.
thank you

The previous one was in my kitchen, a "selfie" and I wasn't wearing any makeup, so I used a "filter" to overexpose it and make it look like something I intended
Mostly, I think I had just gotten my bangs cut and was happy with that!

This current one <-- is after a day of presentations, so yes, my hair and makeup are *done* (and when I do makeup for a presentation, it's half-way to stage makeup, so it STAYS PUT )
But that was last year-- hope I can put together a decent look for this year. <fingerscrossed>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet311 View Post
Life's too short to waste time ironing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
TOTALLY!!!

Quote:
I don't buy any clothes that require an iron. I used to buy a lot of linen and cotton things back in my 20s that required constant ironing. Not anymore lol. .
right? I look at something linen now, and if it's not a linen blend (heavy on the BLEND) it doesn't go in my closet.

I have maybe 2 of those gauzy cotton shirts for summer, but those are supposed to be wrinly, so I wash and let hang to dry, and then twist them

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Oh Sher, you can't look back. I know there were some stressful things going on when you were here before, and you had to deal with that. You're going to do it this time. Make sure you stick around here, even when you're struggling. ESPECIALLY if you're struggling. We'll keep you going. Y'all have done it for me many times.
I'm with you on this Sher. I let "2013" kick my butt and gained all my hard fought weight back... did it again this past weekend and gained 6 lbs back.

But I kept posting here, which I think helped minimize the damage, and I'm going to keep posting. That is what a supportive community is all about, and this is the BEST ONE EVAH!!!

Quote:
Sunshinegirl, congratulations on being in the "2"s! That's a big one and you should be so proud of that accomplishment. Trust me, the road ahead is rewarding beyond belief!
What a great milestone! Keep on rockin'!

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #731
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
It's a good thing I read those threads on the 5:2 forum about people getting smaller while doing IF even though their weight isn't changing or I would be getting discouraged. My jeans keep getting looser but my weight this month is going nowhere fast.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:30 AM   #732
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Broadway Baby: 9 degrees!!!!!! Oh my. And here I was complaining about being too hot because I was doing my brisk walk in the noon day California sun yesterday and I got all sweaty! I won't complain any more!!!

You are right. I'll bet your relaxed schedule and lots of good sleep whatever time of day is helping you get used to having good DDs. KUTGW!

Sunshine girl: Congratulations on being 27 down and getting into that milestone two-derland! Wonderful! And I liked your comment about diets that are the same every day being no fun. JUDDD may not be the fastest way to lose, but it's surely the funnest. Slow and certain.

Goner: Woo-Hooo!!! Welcome to the wonderful, wonderful world of retirement!! The answer to the question of "what shall I do today?" ......"ANYTHING I WANT!!" Yipppeeeeeee

Frosty: I'm there. My pants are fitting better. But I'm still at 8 pounds down from where I started on December 20th. The fat is melting. I lost an inch from my waist since I started exercising 2 weeks ago. Definitely waiting for some kind of a whoosh when the scale catches up to my fat loss.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:06 AM   #733
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Frosty: I'm there. My pants are fitting better. But I'm still at 8 pounds down from where I started on December 20th. The fat is melting. I lost an inch from my waist since I started exercising 2 weeks ago. Definitely waiting for some kind of a whoosh when the scale catches up to my fat loss.
I lost 10 pounds right off the bat. I know most of that had to be water weight. I think I am now losing fat but having the water come back to balance, if that makes sense. Still, my birthday is coming up fast and I had kind of made a mental goal to be well into the 190's by then. That ain't happening.

Oh well.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:19 AM   #734
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
You all are so funny! I need to remember to read this thread more often!

I have struggled lately with JUDDD due to a lot of factors and I just wanted to say, I LOVE YOU ALL! You are all so funny and so helpful and so full of good information! THANKS
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:20 AM   #735
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goner
Stats: 184/158/157 restart 5-1-14 165.5/164/154
Start Date: May 2013
So first day of retirement (thanks LG for the well wishes) - and YAM you are right... do whatever I want to do!! I was up at 4 am, baked a cake to take to my hair stylist to celebrate, got my hair cut, went mall walking - since my retirement plan was to get back to exercise I figured I better start TODAY! It's single digit temps out there and a bit windy - brrrrrr so mall walking fit the bill. I also had to shop for an item for DH and went to a few stores till I scored a great deal!! I have the time for shopping like that now - LOL

Now I am a bit bored and looking at food. I can't decide if it's a DD or UD since yesterday's UD was low in calories. I guess the cake I just ate decided it for me - it will be an UD! LOL There are many things I could be doing - but I'm not.

Last edited by Goner; 01-23-2014 at 11:22 AM..
Goner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:06 PM   #736
Big Yapper!!!!

Sounds like a well-thought out decision, Goner. Enjoy your UD! After all, it's not every day a person retires.

I went grocery shopping at lunch and found 0 sugar, 0 carbs margarita mix. I'll let ya'll know how it tastes. Later, after work.

LCG, I also saw Rose's Mijota mixer. I didn't look at the nutrition label because I'm pretty sure it's high sugar/carbs, but I've always wanted to try that cocktail. I think it's made with mint.

Last edited by Librarygirl; 01-23-2014 at 01:08 PM..
Old 01-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #737
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
LCG, I also saw Rose's Mijota mixer. I didn't look at the nutrition label because I'm pretty sure it's high sugar/carbs, but I've always wanted to try that cocktail. I think it's made with mint.
I've never seen Rose's other than lime juice. I'd like to try their Mojito mix. I've only ever had them in bars or restaurants, but never tried to make my own.

Today I met two former coworkers for lunch, and after that needed to drop something off for yet another friend/former coworker where I used to work. It's the first time I've been back to that place since I was laid off four years ago, and it was weird walking back into that building. I saw several old friends and people I hadn't seen in those four years, and the reaction I got was something! Made me feel great!
Old 01-23-2014, 03:02 PM   #738
Big Yapper!!!!

Very nice, LCG! I bet it made you feel very proud of yourself, as you should.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #739
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
My goodness, what prolific writers all y'all are..took some time to catch up, so I guess I, too, should be checking daily...but I could have sworn I am...

Firstly, congrats Sunshine on dropping into the 2's...I know how excited I was to hit onederland...we're holding the gate open for you, no matter how long it takes....yep, I agree no better woe that JUDDD, but I know you too made because of the support here...what a great site.

Goner, welcome to the world of "what will I do today." Enjoy!!! for a while, then find something to do that you enjoy. You'll feel better staying active...I retired four years ago and turned a leaf in October and now I'm finding every day a blessing...no stresses, just busy, busy, busy.

And for the rest, I have to rave about my late DH...he polished my boots and ironed my uniforms while I was in the Army, until we got to wash n' wear uniforms. We couldn't iron the early cammies 'cause it would remove some type of stuff they put on 'em.

When we finally got into one home (he stayed in L.A. for the last eight years I was in the service so that was a lesson in reality) he told me that he didn't think the dishwasher would get the dishes clean (???) so I told him that he was my dishwasher...he did and never complained. He also did all of the laundry, 'cause he was home and I was working. Best house-husband ever!!! Yeah!, I miss him...Wednesday will be the second anniversary of his demise, so going to the cemetery fershure.

Glad to be a part of this group, and I'm sure I'll be catching up tomorrow...

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:20 PM   #740
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Mary. Your late DH sounds like a wonder--the 8th wonder of the world of marriage. I dream of finding a man like that lol. I know you must miss him very much.

I just wanted to say that my dinner turned out so delicious. I highly recommend the blue cheese cream sauce with pork chops (or chicken). Yummmmm
Old 01-23-2014, 06:57 PM   #741
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl44 View Post
As of this morning I am down 27 pounds and I am finally out of the 300's
AWESOME JOB! CONGRATS!
Old 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM   #742
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Broadway Baby: 9 degrees!!!!!! Oh my. And here I was complaining about being too hot because I was doing my brisk walk in the noon day California sun yesterday and I got all sweaty! I won't complain any more!!!
Especially since I just moved from LA and have not experienced snow or cold like this in 15 years...all my friends keep sending me texts or pics teasing me with the temperature in LA and asking me if I miss it. And of course I miss the weather BUT I needed this move and LA will always be there. Spring is right around the corner right? RIGHT?!?!? Anyone?!!? :::crickets:::

I'll get used to it the longer I live here I guess! LOL! Enjoy that Cali weather for me! xo
Old 01-23-2014, 07:05 PM   #743
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: allisonm
Stats: 336/286/160 5'9"
WOE: LC GFCF JUDDD
Quote:
But sometimes, if the house wasn't perfectly clean or tidy, she'd say something like "Well, we're not expecting the president to drop by."
I used to read Flylady -- a free online motivational writer who encourages people to clean their house a little every day. She uses the first lady as a threat! She suggests that the first lady could be driving by your house when her limousine breaks down. She'll come to your front door and ask if she may please use your toilet. Will you be ready? Are you going to have to turn the first lady away and tell go to go use the toilet at the corner gas station?!!
allisonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:51 PM   #744
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/160/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
The First Lady can always use my loo...she'll just have to take the house the way it is, like everyone else...lol

I'm posting the sign in my foyer, The house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it.
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:57 PM   #745
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssarge View Post
The First Lady can always use my loo...she'll just have to take the house the way it is, like everyone else...lol

I'm posting the sign in my foyer, The house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it.
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:39 PM   #746
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
I'd say if the First Lady, or the Queen's limo broke down in front of my house and she had to go that badly, she'd best be pleased there was a locale with indoor plumbing available for her to use. If she wants to turn her nose up at my toilet, I've got some lovely bushes she's welcome to squat behind. I bet, when faced with that opportunity, she'd over look the dog hair on the floor!

With 2 Golden Retrievers, a 3 year old and a farm, even when its clean, our house is never CLEAN!!

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:39 AM   #747
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/114/115-120
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
It is well-known that the Royal Family have bladders of iron.

On a completely different note, I'm baking for neighbours tonight. Sour cream bread, malted grains bread and milk rolls. The sweeter stuff is carrot cake; tahini cake (not only vegan but soy free); apple crumble slices; chocolate sponge; tiffin; peanut cookies; David's Dream Bars; cheese lupin crackers. I may well run out of cooling racks...
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:43 AM   #748
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/114/115-120
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Off topic, I am so mad at myself for not sticking to this last time..
First time I did JUDDD was late 2011/2012 and it didn't gel for me.

Like a number of people here, I was a re-booter, and this time around it worked. I was so cross with myself because when life intervened and I stopped JUDDD in 2012, I weighed 140lbs. By the time I restarted in 2013, I was 157lbs so had an additional 17lbs to shed and it took such an age to do it which wasn't helped by me constantly thinking, if I hadn't gained 17lbs, I'd have been at goal months ago.

But, it happened. The re-boot got me to goal and I've now been maintaining for >6months which is early days but JUDDD seems to be keeping me on track.
July 2014 Life, eh! In March I had a DXA scan which revealed very low muscle mass (sarcopenia) so I'm still thinking about how to cope with that. I may miss questions that people ask me or personals. Apologies if I do, it's not intentional and normal service may resume at some point
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:21 AM   #749
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Hi everyone! At 5:30am when I woke up it was 4* with a wind chill of -11*.
That is really cold and today is supposed to be a DD. Yesterday was the first day of TOM and I was 125 so I suspect in the next day or 2 I will be back at 123 or so.

I would ordinary say time to restart 5:2, but DW is doing so well with JUDDD and I worry that if I don't do rotations she will not stick with it.

I just can't bare the thought of DD shivers on top of the totally freezing temps.

What to do...
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:00 AM   #750
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
Buy her something lovely and cozy warm to wear on Down Days. I just treated myself to a hoodie, and I've been wearing it, hood up, inside the house. Honey thinks I look adorable in it. You could get a little more fashionable, of course, than a hoodie.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote