Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Monday Plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/819656-dd-monday-plan.html)

JMBM 12-30-2013 07:03 AM

DD Monday Plan?

Trying for a good DD. I need at least 2 really low ones this week.:aprayer:

B: Coffee w/ hwc = 50
L: Green tea = 0
D: Chicken broth = 20

We shall see...

Eieio 12-30-2013 07:12 AM

(: me too.
I've had extremely high dd.
Must get control today.
Home alone today it could happen.

JMBM 12-30-2013 07:32 AM

Yeah instead of a "low" dd I need to practice a few "no" dd's.:D Just don't even open your mouth today DD. lol:laugh:

Librarygirl 12-30-2013 07:41 AM

I had only one meal yesterday, but did have enough calories for a UD...I will try for a DD or at least a MD today.

adillenal 12-30-2013 08:00 AM

DD
B - coffee with HWC(50)
L - turkey and pickles(75)
D - soup with swiss chard (200)
coffee with HWC if I need it (50)
375 total

KeirasMom 12-30-2013 09:05 AM

B: Black coffee (5)
L: Wendy's small chili with onions and TJ's habanero sauce (184)
D: ?? I have tilapia filets (110 calories for 4 oz) or WW chicken burgers (140 calories for 4 oz). I'll probably have one or the other of those with some veggies and salsa.

handbells 12-30-2013 09:09 AM

Trying for just water again today.

SlimNana 12-30-2013 09:15 AM

Last DD in 2013!

I'm in major need of a low DD & a big BM!! :D

Coffee
Vanilla Whey Protein
Diet Hot Cocoa & 1 tsp Coconut Oil

Happy New Year! ~ Ann

MaryEllenC 12-30-2013 12:13 PM

B: coffee w/cream - 50
L: FF greek yogurt - 100
D: sauteed cole slaw mix w/LC cheese and 2 oz. chicken breast (haven't tallied that one up yet)

Aiming to keep calories at 400 or below.

Mary Ellen

Yam-Yam 12-30-2013 01:00 PM

Hoping to keep my DD today under 400 as well.

B- coffee w/ half & half 40
L -4 oz Tilapia 100
1/2 cup veggie soup 40
1 tsp coconut oil 40
D - Green salad
ACV
1 oz Chicken breast

I woke up ravenously hungry this morning. It's noon and I just had lunch and hope that kills the growling monster in my tummy for the rest of the day. :aprayer:

My last DD on Saturday was such a breeze. I had veggie soup with 3 ounces of roast beef for lunch and nothing else all day. It was great. I was hoping the magic is starting to happen. But maybe not quite yet. It won't be two weeks until Thursday. :sad:

Eieio 12-30-2013 05:42 PM

Thank you SlimNana, you inspired me to give this last down day of 2013 a go!

SO far so good, We went to the gym about 3 pm today.
Came home wasn't hungry, but drank hot tea - mistake. It made me yukie, too strong I guess on empty stomach.
So then I decided to try the carrot juice I bought on the way home.
It Tasted great, It's very strong stuff. Says 11.5 carrots in the 15 oz bottle, 70 calorie, x two servings to the bottle.
So I only added 1/4 cup to my bullet mixer with fresh spinach, one egg.
Tasted of the finished product, yummmm. Set it down on kitchen cabinet and knocked it into the sink. The clumsiest person alive, would be me.
Soooo decided to drink a small amount of the carrot juice straight, still good.
Followed by half serving of Greek yogurt.
40 cal juice, 70 yogurt, 110 ish cal. on my dd...fingers crossed I can sleep.
Yam it takes time and determination. U want it your get it!!
I talk to myself alot about stuff.
Did Slow or Adil mention that they to try to get certain jobs finished before they eat or drink with the woe...I do that as well. This time around more so, I notice it works.
Today I had to get ALL the Christmas decorations stored away. They were already taken down, but piled in the middle of our dinning room. I was to take the containers, and put in the room where it all lives. I did it pretty fast due to the temp outside this am probably in the teens.
Then was to Vaccumm the whole down stairs. Before I would take notice, or stop and see how my head hunger was, and IT WASN'T! Must confess I didn't Vaccumm everything, to much:). Wanted to share a tip that worked for me today. I talk to my self about accomplishing things. Like a reward, maybe sorta silly, but hey I've had only 110 ish calories today 6:30 pm. I'm good:)
But I do have lots of coffee, diet coke, water throughout the day.
Jus sayin
Will my self help talk work next time on my dd?
Gosh I will see next year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

handbells 12-30-2013 06:11 PM

Ended up eating a gluten free biscuit around 6:30. Other than that, just water today.

oceania 12-30-2013 07:50 PM

I didn't have anything except cream in my coffee this morning, was feeling fine. Should've just had another coffee but I decided to have a light dinner so I would have some fuel for tomorrow morning's work out so at 7:30 I had 2 small pieces of fish and some brussel sprouts and ever since then I've been starving. I had some cheese and cashew as that usually makes the hunger go away temporarily (I'm going to sleep soon) but it didn't work. I hope I can fall asleep being this hungry.

I think a better plan would be not eat anything on my DDs except liquids and the only calories from cream and then instead of doing a fasted workout, have a small snack. I don't particularly like the idea of not eating anything all day 3-4x a week though.

I'm thinking maybe I should try Leangains way of eating

Yam-Yam 12-30-2013 08:05 PM

I decided to add in low fat cottage cheese, FF plain Greek yogurt and frozen blueberries.

I ended up at 614, way over where I wanted this DD to be. But I really, really, needed it. I was soooooooo hungry at all times today. If I had not done some controlled eating, focusing on protein, I know I would have gone wild. (Especially since my grand daughter made brownies!!! and there are so many great leftovers and goodies in the house it would have been easy to fall into a vat of food!!!)

Librarygirl 12-30-2013 09:34 PM

I didn't do a DD or a MD. This month's a bust, and a fresh start will be had in January. :)

Yennie 12-30-2013 09:55 PM

B: Coffee w HWC & SF Vanilla
L: Small bowl potato soup with a bit of FF cottage cheese
D: White rice with soy sauce
S: A few handfuls of popcorn I made for my son
Drinking, drinking, drinking lots! Having to potty about every hour or so. I'm taking this as a good sign!! :)

LoCarbGal 12-31-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie (Post 16734871)
Drinking, drinking, drinking lots! Having to potty about every hour or so. I'm taking this as a good sign!! :)

When I first read this I thought maybe you had started your New Year's celebration a day early! :hyst: