Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Friday Up Day - Carefully after Christmas (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/819511-friday-up-day-carefully-after-christmas.html)

Sirtain 12-27-2013 04:49 AM

Friday Up Day - Carefully after Christmas
 
I had a good Down Day yesterday, and now I want to have a regular Up Day. No craziness. There are still plenty of treats in the house, and I want to enjoy SOME of them, but not ALL of them.

The plan:
Breakfast- leftover salad. I was wanting it all yesterday evening, so this morning I got up and HAD it!
Second breakfast with family- low-carb waffle and bacon
Early dinner- turkey with Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and asparagus, maybe some gravy and potatoes
Just before bed- blueberry ricotta pie

Going to keep myself busy a la a Down Day with yard work outdoors, and basket weaving indoors.

itsmeshelly01 12-27-2013 05:06 AM

Looking forward to my UD today.

Im having half a serving of my cheesecake and a 2 egg coconut flour muffin for breakfast.
Nuts for a snack before lunch if I need it.
Lunch is leftover pork roast, cauliflower casserole, green bean casserole and an apple
snack of greek yogurt chocolate gelatin pudding
Dinner more leftovers, turkey and salad and maybe more cheesecake.

worked out 45 minutes this morning and ill have a 30 min walk at lunch

I am so ready to get my elliptical tomorrow!!!

KeirasMom 12-27-2013 05:53 AM

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee (355)
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (320)
D: ??

I'm sure there will be treats and cocktails in there at some point. A coworker home brews beer and gave me a few bottles to try, so that may make an appearance.

JMBM 12-27-2013 06:00 AM

My UD =

B: Egg McMuffin and coffee w/ hh creamer = 340
L:?
D: Thinking maybe lasagna w/garlic bread w/ sugar free pumpkin pie = ?

*We have a dinner tomorrow for my husbands employer so not sure how I'm going to manage a DD with that. I'm thinking maybe fast til dinner and either have a salad as low carb as possible, or grilled chicken w/steamed veggies.:dunno:

adillenal 12-27-2013 06:49 AM

UD
B - coffee with HWC, scrambled eggs with cheese and SF preserves
L - turkey breast
D - maybe a baked sweet potato with LOTS of butter.
To get back on track I am going to eats lots of fat with mostly protein. ALl the sweet stuff is gone so back to healthy eating.

Flutter 12-27-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMBM (Post 16730572)
My UD =

B: Egg McMuffin and coffee w/ hh creamer = 340
L:?
D: Thinking maybe lasagna w/garlic bread w/ sugar free pumpkin pie = ?

*We have a dinner tomorrow for my husbands employer so not sure how I'm going to manage a DD with that. I'm thinking maybe fast til dinner and either have a salad as low carb as possible, or grilled chicken w/steamed veggies.:dunno:

Just have 2 UDs if you need to and don't sweat it. It's NOT a big deal. Of course, I've managed parties on a DD plenty of times doing exactly what your plan is, too. Either way, it will be fine and just have a great time! You can always do a DD on Sunday. ;)

Demonica 12-27-2013 10:06 AM

B- what was left of the cake my daughter made on christmas
L- chinese buffet
D- chicken salad, cottage cheese, Carbmaster yogurt

I can not WAIT for the holidays to be over and things to get back to NORMAL! My UD's are crazy right now! DD's are fine, but UD's are nuts!:annoyed:

JMBM 12-27-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16730839)
Just have 2 UDs if you need to and don't sweat it. It's NOT a big deal. Of course, I've managed parties on a DD plenty of times doing exactly what your plan is, too. Either way, it will be fine and just have a great time! You can always do a DD on Sunday. ;)

Great idea Melinda thanks!:shake: Or may just eat the one meal and if it's 600 or 700 calories, so be it. I can do a decent salad on that I think.:up:

Librarygirl 12-27-2013 02:19 PM

I haven't eaten much of anything today.:eek:So not like me lol. I wanted to do a Med. day, and I think I've just managed to do that. We'll be having chili for dinner, and perhaps some kind of dessert. :)

handbells 12-27-2013 05:27 PM

My UD was going great until I ate a chocolate bar that was in my Christmas stocking. Darn pms anyhow!

KeirasMom 12-27-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16730567)
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee (355)
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (320)
D: ??

I'm sure there will be treats and cocktails in there at some point. A coworker home brews beer and gave me a few bottles to try, so that may make an appearance.


D: 6 oz pork roast with horseradish mustard, artichoke with mayo, coconut porter, 1 peppermint chocolate from Keira's stocking.

Brendajm 12-27-2013 07:05 PM

I am so sick of eating. I want to throw everything junk from the holidays in the trash. My ud was horrible. I hope to do a good dd tomorrow.

KeirasMom 12-27-2013 07:53 PM

Brenda, you've got this. Maybe you're ready for a great DD. :hugs:

Sirtain 12-27-2013 08:08 PM

Well, I was NOT careful.

Enough said.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 PM.