Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Monday: who is rotating and relaxing today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/819251-dd-monday-who-rotating-relaxing-today.html)

4devochki 12-23-2013 01:30 AM

DD Monday: who is rotating and relaxing today?

Me! Tea, tea, tea. Cleaning out the tea cabinet. Having an easier DD than I anticipated. Wishing the same for you all!

SlowSure 12-23-2013 01:33 AM

Me :)

Tea, coffee, mango tea at various points. Then it's probably vegetable broth with shirataki noodles for lunch and maybe dinner. (I need a decent lunch as we've brought forward our usual Tuesday gym session to this afternoon so that our PT can organise his time to get home earlier.)

itsmeshelly01 12-23-2013 03:52 AM

Hoping for a good DD today.

I wont eat until I just have to.
Im taking a gelatin/gluc shake to work, a cup of soup and an apple.

Tea water and coffee all day

LiLi914 12-23-2013 04:59 AM

Me Me Me! I'm back from vacation and so eexcited to take a break from the food.

I'm going to hold off until dinner if I can. Finish with a yogurt this evening

Monkeypenny 12-23-2013 05:21 AM

Here, me! :hiya:
The plan: A protein shake in the afternoon and a cup of (hopefully filling) soup for dinner.
Wish you a merry down day! :)

Eieio 12-23-2013 06:26 AM

Happy dd everybody

me too:clap:
Today I have the feeling of a huge bowl of cookie dough in the bottom of my stomach.:p
Dd will consist of home made PORK BONE broth simmered yesterday for todays dd. Putting that off as long as I can.
Until evening then will finish off left over soup from Saturday.
Shooting for 200 cal. today.
Gym day.
Christmas shopping day, scary huh.
:eek:

Librarygirl 12-23-2013 08:07 AM

I'm in too. :)

B-coffee w/HWC -150

L-0

D-?

mafiamom 12-23-2013 08:09 AM

last one for the next couple days! gonna make it count.
coffee and water.

happy not eating everyone!

KeirasMom 12-23-2013 10:46 AM

B: Black coffee (5)
L: Small chili w/hot sauce and onion (184)
D: ??

I brought yogurt for breakfast this morning and didn't get hungry until 9:30, so I decided to hold off and just take lunch a little early. I made arrangements to take lunch at 11:00 instead of 11:30 (my normal time) because I just knew I'd be starving. Well, it's 10:45 and I'm not hungry! :annoyed:

I will have my chili anyway and see how the rest of the day goes. It will be a long time between lunch and dinner, so I may still have my yogurt for an afternoon snack.

Librarygirl 12-23-2013 03:23 PM

I opted to make today a UD instead. ;) I've had 1400 calories and am having a glass of wine. :)

Sirtain 12-23-2013 03:42 PM

I am doing water today, but I might have some gravlax this evening. I tried a new recipe, and I want to test it out. We'll see. I might just leave it for tomorrow. I am really looking forward to my two days of Christmas feasting. Gravlax would be a good way to start things off.