Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Yennie !!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/819213-happy-birthday-yennie.html)

LoCarbGal 12-22-2013 06:58 AM

Happy Birthday Yennie !!!
 
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Have a wonderful Birthday Jen! So glad you're back here, my friend!

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

SlowSure 12-22-2013 07:04 AM

Many Happy Returns of the Day :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Carly 12-22-2013 07:05 AM

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

shirlc 12-22-2013 10:53 AM

:birthday: Have a fabulous day, Yennie!!!

Kissa 12-22-2013 12:40 PM

:birthday::birthday::birthday: Hope you are having a wonderful day. It is so good having you back.

Yam-Yam 12-22-2013 12:54 PM

Happy and blessed birthday, Yennie!! It's an UD of course!!!

:birthday::birthday:
:birthday::birthday::birthday:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Eieio 12-22-2013 01:52 PM

:birthday:

Librarygirl 12-22-2013 02:49 PM

:birthday::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Hope you have/had a wonderful day, Yennie!!:hugs:

Yennie 12-22-2013 02:54 PM

Aww, thanks guys! Its been lovely so far. A great ride this morning on my new little mare, the other mare is solidly headed down the road to recovery, and my old man is restig comfortably in my field. My mom is here visiting and we went to my fave restaurant for lunch. The boys bought me a DQ ice cream cake (holy cow, like I needed that!) and now I'm just hanging out.
We went on the Leavenworth Snow Train yesterday. It was a long day but for a train/Polar Express-crazy kid, it was heaven. Leavenworth is this little Bavarian-styled town in the middle of the mountains & they pull out all the stops for Christmas. We had a great time!!
Thank you again dear friends! I'm not rotating right now, too many things to do but I am trying to do all things in moderation :) If I make it through December without gaining, I'll be a happy camper!

MaryEllenC 12-23-2013 07:37 AM

:birthday: Belated! Hope you had a great day!

Mary Ellen

KeirasMom 12-23-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie (Post 16726796)
Aww, thanks guys! Its been lovely so far. A great ride this morning on my new little mare, the other mare is solidly headed down the road to recovery, and my old man is restig comfortably in my field. My mom is here visiting and we went to my fave restaurant for lunch. The boys bought me a DQ ice cream cake (holy cow, like I needed that!) and now I'm just hanging out.
We went on the Leavenworth Snow Train yesterday. It was a long day but for a train/Polar Express-crazy kid, it was heaven. Leavenworth is this little Bavarian-styled town in the middle of the mountains & they pull out all the stops for Christmas. We had a great time!!
Thank you again dear friends! I'm not rotating right now, too many things to do but I am trying to do all things in moderation :) If I make it through December without gaining, I'll be a happy camper!

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

That sounds like a fabulous day! Sorry I missed your "actual" birthday, as we were having a blast for Keira's birthday. Birthday twins! :jumpjoy:

Yennie 12-23-2013 08:23 AM

Did you guys have fun? I love DL all done up for the holidays! Hoping to take Sam next Christmas :)
And happy birthday to Keira & you too Mom! After all, you did most of the actual work on that memorable day!! :)

SlowSure 12-23-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie (Post 16726796)
...A great ride this morning on my new little mare, the other mare is solidly headed down the road to recovery, and my old man is restig comfortably in my field....

What do you give a girl/woman who already has her own pony? :) (Sorry, been watching clips from Veronica Mars.)

KeirasMom 12-23-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie (Post 16727330)
Did you guys have fun? I love DL all done up for the holidays! Hoping to take Sam next Christmas :)
And happy birthday to Keira & you too Mom! After all, you did most of the actual work on that memorable day!! :)

It was fun, though every bone and joint in my body is aching today. ;) Thank goodness we won't be doing that again any time soon. :hyst:

JMBM 12-23-2013 08:14 PM

:birthday::birthday::birthday: sorry I'm late with this. :o

Yennie 12-23-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowSure (Post 16727390)
What do you give a girl/woman who already has her own pony? :) (Sorry, been watching clips from Veronica Mars.)

:hyst: This made me chuckle. Because, believe me, I can sure find SOMETHING I think I need for one of the now FOUR horses I'm feeding ;)
Well, one is a pony for my son so 3.5 horses?

Thank you again, kind friends, for the lovely birthday greetings. I really did have a pretty great day. And I'm now solidly in the middle of my decade.

sorenkkg 12-23-2013 08:57 PM

Happy belated birthday!
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...yVfFwnZVNNVkZw

Yennie 12-24-2013 08:24 AM

Ahhh, Soren! You know me so well! True statement, that!
Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:37 PM.