Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Thursday--Make it a Good One! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/818949-dd-thursday-make-good-one.html)

Librarygirl 12-19-2013 08:27 AM

DD Thursday--Make it a Good One!

Or is everyone doing UDs through Christmas?:lol:

I need to have a good DD, because last one I ended up with about 500 calories extra (in candy).:o

B-coffee w/HWC - 130

L-0

D-? --Thinking about chicken noodle soup

KeirasMom 12-19-2013 08:37 AM

Hoping for a good DD today as well, since I went over my calories yesterday and had a metric ton of toffee, fudge, and other assorted treats. :o

B: 1 C FF Greek yogurt with EZ-Sweetz, coffee (125)
L: Small Wendy's chili with onions and habanero hot sauce (184)
D: Repeat of breakfast? (120)

Under 500 if I stick to this. The treats are staring at me from the breakroom which I have to pass through to get to the restroom. Since it's a DD and I'll be drinking tons, I'm going to be "passing through" the breakroom at least every hour. :hyst:

This is also my last DD before we head out to Disneyland and Universal Studios this weekend. I'll try to make tomorrow a controlled UD, then we're travelling after work. Saturday and Sunday will be free days and all bets are off!

itsmeshelly01 12-19-2013 08:58 AM

Nothing so far except for 1 teaspoon of cream in my coffee this morning.
I am having tea and lots of tea!!!

I have a tuna cup, a 50 cal cheese stick, a low cal green shake and a oat fiber chocolate muffin just in case but im hoping to not eat much at all!!!

Im really hungry right now and something in my bag is calling my name but im still trying to hold off!!!

FrostyBeav 12-19-2013 09:08 AM

Definitely doing a full fast DD today. I am going to try to extend it until dinner on Friday. Saturday will probably be an UUAD, so want to minimize any damage. Sunday will be a MD with a DD on Monday.

And then all hell breaks loose. ;)

Eieio 12-19-2013 09:09 AM

I have a plan for us!
Don't make eye contact with treats today.
Treats bad today, tmw :)

adillenal 12-19-2013 10:31 AM

B - coffee with HWC (50)
L - nothing
D - turkey slices with pickle spears (75)
maybe broth if I get hungry after dinner

jdforshort 12-19-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16723567)
Hoping for a good DD today as well, since I went over my calories yesterday and had a metric ton of toffee, fudge, and other assorted treats. :o

B: 1 C FF Greek yogurt with EZ-Sweetz, coffee (125)
L: Small Wendy's chili with onions and habanero hot sauce (184)
D: Repeat of breakfast? (120)

Under 500 if I stick to this. The treats are staring at me from the breakroom which I have to pass through to get to the restroom. Since it's a DD and I'll be drinking tons, I'm going to be "passing through" the breakroom at least every hour. :hyst:

This is also my last DD before we head out to Disneyland and Universal Studios this weekend. I'll try to make tomorrow a controlled UD, then we're travelling after work. Saturday and Sunday will be free days and all bets are off!

My Favorites:yummy: Hope you are starting out really early because you know our Freeways on Fridays:eek::D!! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!:hugs::heart:

I need a good DD too to dislodge the 9 out of my 50s:D
B-Coffee with cabbage omelette wrap
L-Tea with milk
D-Tea with milk and Oat Bran
S-Chicken Bullion
Hoping for <400 cals with exercise.

jdforshort 12-19-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostyBeav (Post 16723615)
Definitely doing a full fast DD today. I am going to try to extend it until dinner on Friday. Saturday will probably be an UUAD, so want to minimize any damage. Sunday will be a MD with a DD on Monday.

And then all hell breaks loose. ;)

:clap::up: I'd love to be able to do that one day. We used to do that once a year as kids without water too! That was more of a cultural thing though!

LoCarbGal 12-19-2013 11:34 AM

B: Black Coffee
L: Chobani
S: Coffee/HWC
D: Tuna/dill relish

Target: 500 or less/70g protein

FrostyBeav 12-19-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdforshort (Post 16723757)
:clap::up: I'd love to be able to do that one day. We used to do that once a year as kids without water too! That was more of a cultural thing though!

I don't have much of a problem doing it, though doing it without water would tough. I'm always extra thirsty on DDs.

Goner 12-19-2013 12:40 PM

Having a liquid DD so far today - one coffee and one tea, and lots of water

Haircut after work - which puts me home at 6:30 pm. I don't eat after 8 pm, so I feel confident with a small dinner that I will stay at my 320 calories.

Plan to eat cabbage with laughing cow.

KeirasMom 12-19-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdforshort (Post 16723753)
My Favorites:yummy: Hope you are starting out really early because you know our Freeways on Fridays:eek::D!! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!:hugs::heart:

I need a good DD too to dislodge the 9 out of my 50s:D
B-Coffee with cabbage omelette wrap
L-Tea with milk
D-Tea with milk and Oat Bran
S-Chicken Bullion
Hoping for <400 cals with exercise.

We're picking up one of Keira's friends in Selma between 7:00 and 7:30 p.m. At least by the time we're underway, most of the traffic should have already dissipated. :aprayer:

mafiamom 12-19-2013 12:59 PM

y'all are doing great! no DD for me, mine will be tomorrow and monday and than..... as Frosty put it....

Librarygirl 12-19-2013 01:41 PM

I've had a tough one! We went to the mall and bf bought one of those pretzels with butter and garlic, then he got a steak and cheese sub. He kept saying, Order you something! I was like, yeah why don't I just forget dieting and balloon back to 200 lbs. Would you like that?:down::laugh: He shut up after that.:p:cool:

Did I mention that being hungry makes me ill sometimes?:D