Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   here are two scenarios for you to "chew" on.... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/818879-here-two-scenarios-you-chew.html)

mafiamom 12-18-2013 07:48 AM

here are two scenarios for you to "chew" on....

Christmas goodies.

PMS.

:annoyed:
:help:

Sirtain 12-18-2013 07:52 AM

Just bring a box, and fill it up for your next up Day. next to watching you eat something they have made then and there, people seem to LOVE having you ask, 'Can I take some home for later?'

Granted, this does nothing for the PMS! :)

mafiamom 12-18-2013 08:00 AM

yeah... unfortunately it's the pms that seems to be calling the shots. and it is LOVING the fact that 'tis the season! ACK!

Eieio 12-18-2013 08:05 AM

Colleen be nice to yourself.
Tough season we all know it.
Enjoy it.
2014 around the corner.
The road sign at the intersection of JUddd and Success.
Hope that makes since?
Get it green road sign:)

Librarygirl 12-18-2013 08:23 AM

I am not one to ask. I had candy before bed on my DD last night.:o

Low Carb Librarian 12-18-2013 08:56 AM

I am going through this too... It is hard sometimes, especially on a DD!

KeirasMom 12-18-2013 09:12 AM

In WLM, I had an iron will. PMS never derailed me. Now, not so much. PMS wins every time. Christmas treats aren't usually an issue for me because I'm not a sweets eater, but that's also changing. I'm not sure what's going on, but as long as my weight stays fairly stable, I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Tanya (she doesn't post much anymore) always allowed one totally free day for PMS, or maybe it was for the first day of her cycle; I don't really remember which. She didn't worry about it whether it was a DD or an UD, and it seemed to work for her.

LoCarbGal 12-18-2013 09:37 AM

PMS is a b***h! And she will not be ignored. :annoyed:

I have been mostly like Dawn, having an iron will, but I have slipped up a couple of times. During those times, I just feel like it's not up to me. My head decides it wants something and I have it. Just do your best and move on. It's all you can do, and you don't want to make yourself crazy.

gotsomeold 12-18-2013 09:42 AM

Post-menopause here and VERY surprised when I got monthly 'starving' days :stars:

Fortunately for me, (a) they happened every 28 days so I could usually adjust for an UD, (b) only one day was almost overwhelming hunger, and (c) whatever the heck was going on, whatever I ate burned away very quickly. Over time, they calmed down. I no longer keep a chart, but I usually recognize that strange, monthly hunger.

Christmas goodies are a whole 'nother adventure!!!

mafiamom 12-18-2013 12:37 PM

ok here is the irony. i can TOTALLY control the PMS on DD's. i just will not eat, period (ummm no pun intended), it's the UD's where i go completely berserk.

my off button that i was so proud to have discovered, is on a hormonal vacation.

FrostyBeav 12-18-2013 01:07 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...a-simpsons.gif

mafiamom 12-18-2013 01:14 PM

welcome to the woman's world ;)

handbells 12-18-2013 01:36 PM

I have been really good about the Christmas goodies. I've not had a one! I was at my mom's the other day and she and a friend were making all kinds of things: peanut butter balls, fudge, peppermint patties, and more. I asked her to please save me one of each for Christmas Day and she said she would.

Thankfully I haven't had to deal with PMS yet! I will at the beginning of January, but I should be good until then :)

LoCarbGal 12-18-2013 04:44 PM

:hyst: Frosty. You poor guy! Wandered into the wrong thread!

FrostyBeav 12-18-2013 04:52 PM

Yeah, ya gotta give a fella a warning or something. I try to stay as far away from PMS as possible. *shudder*

Librarygirl 12-18-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostyBeav (Post 16722689)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh:

mafiamom 12-18-2013 06:08 PM

HAHAHA Frosty! i wish i could!

Kissa 12-19-2013 04:44 PM

Happily behind me now, though my DH may not agree.