Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Tuesday - Plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/818813-dd-tuesday-plan.html)

zipp2play 12-17-2013 05:22 AM

DD Tuesday - Plan?

Not sure, but here are my options. I am currently HUNGRY! Trying to chug some water!

quest bar 160c
eggs/cottage cheese 180c
salad 85c
Soup 180c

If I keep to these 605c with all the treats and food at the office (WHICH WE NEVER EVER HAVE!) I will call it a GREAT DD!

Goner 12-17-2013 06:15 AM

It's a DD for me... I have not done well with DDs lately, so I figure I need to change things up - keep doing the same thing... keep having the same results... DUH

b/ coffee with half and half - I added more than I normally do of the h&h - maybe 40 calories
l/ water, tea, water, tea
d/ cabbage with laughing cow

I've managed to weigh 5 pounds more than my lowest - and do not want this trend to continue! My UDs are out of control as well - buckle down!! :aprayer:

FrostyBeav 12-17-2013 06:34 AM

It's cookie recovery day!

I'm actually looking forward to eating nothing today. :p

Eieio 12-17-2013 07:18 AM

Low calorie day here, fingers crossed
Usual caffeine fixes til broth time.
3:30 pm gym, little real food,
Jimmy dean cheese and sausage stick 160.
Dinner I will be praying to have lite meal, maybe chew on some air:)
Im sure I will need to change Tuesday and Thursday to be a UD, later.

Librarygirl 12-17-2013 07:48 AM

Ei, lmbo at "chewing on air".:laugh:

I'm going to try and keep to my calculated numbers today. Haha, there's an idea!:p

B-coffee - 60

L-0

D-TBD

itsmeshelly01 12-17-2013 07:55 AM

I feel totally crappy today and dont know why. I am also up in weight instead of down. I have been eating a little mroe carbs but not that much and my calories have been well under 2000 on my UD's so i dont know what the deal is. I am totally swollen today. My rings tight, my eyes are swollen. My tummy hurts and is reallly really grumbly.
I ate homemade chex mix yesterday that someone brought and an apple. Those are the only carbs i had. I dont get it.

So plan today is nothing. I havent had anything yet but coffee with 1T of cocoa and about half cup of coconut milk. I brought a protein shake and a tuna cup in case i need it but so far i have no desire for any kind of food whatsoever.

I'm slightly frustrated and really dont know what to do.

Librarygirl 12-17-2013 07:59 AM

Shelly, just keep on keeping on.:console: I can't tell you how many times I've been frustrated with my slowwww losses, but I am still losing and still enjoying life. There just isn't another plan out there that can promise that for me. Any diet is going to have some stalls and inexplicable times of frustration, but just stay with it and you won't regret it, I promise.

itsmeshelly01 12-17-2013 08:38 AM

Thanks Cindy,

and of course i just caved and had a small wedding cookie. I love those things and this time of the year everyone is bringing homemade cookies to work!!! Good lord!
So i ended up eating the smallest one in the bunch. It was wonderful by the way...lol

But I am going ot try to stay strong the rest of the day. I saved another back for tomorrow. But now im worried that is probably going to wake the monster and im going to get hungry! So stupid!!!
If it does though i will just eat my half a grapefruit i brought. They are usually pretty filling and they burn fat too!! :) :)

Librarygirl 12-17-2013 09:19 AM

If you do give in to the hunger monster, don't give up! Just go back to rotations asap. :)

I love wedding cookies too. ;)

Sirtain 12-17-2013 10:41 AM

Water and turkey broth. Not the most exciting plans, but it will get me through.

LoCarbGal 12-17-2013 12:18 PM

Sorry you're not feeling the best Shelly. Hang in there and that water-bloat will leave and you'll feel better. Those days are hard to get through, but you can do it!

Goner, it's so tough to keep in control this time of year. I think a 5 pound leeway is about right, so you're grabbing back control at the right time. WTG!

B: Black coffee
L: Chobani
S: Coffee/HWC
D: Light Potato Soup

Target: 500 or less

Goner 12-17-2013 12:24 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Carol. It's time to leave work - my witching hour when I get home... hanging in there. Want so bad to report a good DD tomorrow... no matter what the scale says at this point, I want to stick to my calories!

itsmeshelly01 12-17-2013 12:26 PM

Well, so far so good. I had that wedding cookie and a couple of bites of another cookie but nothing else.

I'm not really that hungry either, which is very strange for me.
And for whatever reason, the cookies and anything else, are going right through me, big time!!!

Liquids and everything. The bloat is definitley going away because im in the bathroom constantly today. I dont feel bad except my tummy feeling weird.

I dont think anything is staying in me. I am just now starting to feel kinda hungry. I am going to ignore it as long as i can and then maybe drink my protein shake.
probably do homemade soup for dinner if im hungry.

adillenal 12-17-2013 02:00 PM

B - coffee with HWC (100 calories)
L - turkey and pickles (75 calories)
D - broth and/or coffee with HWC (100 calories)

Yennie 12-17-2013 02:13 PM

B: Coffee w HWC
L: Grilled chicken (150-ish)
D: Probably rice or potatoes.
I'm considering this being the first day of a mini-hack. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I'm thinking of hacking now through Friday since Saturday, Sunday & Monday will be tough to stick to rotations with all that's planned. So if I can get some hacking in, I will have some space to not rotate for a few days.

Brendajm 12-17-2013 02:48 PM

I had coffee and CO.
Then I fixed a can of tuna with some waldens dressing and pickles.. I am eating that off and on all day with celery.. that is my lunch and dinner.. I also had a darn mini peppermint patty.. so I should finish this day around 280-290

Goner 12-17-2013 04:25 PM

PHEW got thru the hardest part of the day -

dinner was cabbage and laughing cow for about 130 calories
pulled chicken - 120 calories
one cookie - 100 calories

Calling it good - busy baking and NOT tasting! Score!

Librarygirl 12-17-2013 04:46 PM

I'm having a delicious dinner of 2 scrambled eggs w/1 T of mozzarella and 2 slices of bacon. It's yummy. :) 220 cals for the meal, and I've had 185 in liquids today, so 405 now. It's possible I may have a popsicle later. ;) Not quite sticking to my numbers, but happy with my DD.

FrostyBeav 12-17-2013 04:50 PM

Still nothing for me and I haven't been very hungry today. Probably too many cookies yesterday. :o

Librarygirl 12-17-2013 04:57 PM

Good job, Frosty, and LOL at the cookies. I just realized, or found, 2 little bags of candy I had put in the pantry a couple of weeks ago! Yay, I will be having those tomorrow! :D

FrostyBeav 12-17-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16721762)
Good job, Frosty, and LOL at the cookies. I just realized, or found, 2 little bags of candy I had put in the pantry a couple of weeks ago! Yay, I will be having those tomorrow! :D

Well, they sat on the counter all through my DD so I kind of fell face first into them once I could eat. :o

ETA: Also, they were oatmeal scotchies. Oatmeal's healthy, right? :D

itsmeshelly01 12-17-2013 06:15 PM

I saved 2 cookies back for my UD tomorrow!! Wedding cookies, my favorite!!

I ended at 395 calories for the day. Pretty good for me. And that includes having 1 small wedding cookie!!