Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 9/22/14
The scale is an oddity!

I haven't weighed in a few days due to various reasons, but decided to today. Grrr. Back to where I started JUDDD.

I weigh less if I don't get on the scale first thing. Getting rid of ... ah ... "matter", is also a curious thing. Sometimes it weighs me lighter after going, sometimes not.
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #32
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Nilla, I used to always weigh "after", until I weighed one morning just after water loss and nothing else, and then later and saw that I actually weighed less the first time (on more than one occasion). As far as JUDDD, please stick with it. I have lost sooooo slowly, and I bet I haven't lost 10 lbs since the beginning of summer. However, everyone is noticing so much more lately, and I promise you it will happen for you too.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/176/140, 5'4", 61yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
Nancy I love your advice everywhere, it is always so sound and right on the mark.Always great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I had a very low DD (for me) on Monday and the scale only showed a 1 lb loss the next day, and I am still up from the week of Thanksgiving, so it was disheartening. BUT, today I weigh the same as yesterday (after a UD), so that DD did actually do something. I comprehend these bounces pretty well after a year, but still get upset when I see the higher ones lol.
This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_latte View Post
Yes, and it drives me nuts!! ..........
I don't learn from the bounces as some do - I get upset, even though I know it's a part of JUDDD. I think I'm seeing changes in the mirror. But I know there's been no difference in my clothes. If I could see some changes somewhere, the bounce wouldn't get to me like they do.
And this! For the past month or so I am seeing only very small bounces down after DD, which worries me as I know UD is definitely going to up it. Now and then I get small losses even after UD I agree with Nancy, I see the lower numbers few times before they stick!
jdforshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 9/22/14
Ah, thanks, ladies. It does help to see my turtle of a body ain't the only one. I know it's not, but the "company" helps to stick with it.

Didn't even weigh this morning - too many carbs (again) last night.
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote