Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   after 4 UUAAD's - coming back to report (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/817972-after-4-uuaads-coming-back-report.html)

mafiamom 12-02-2013 07:07 AM

after 4 UUAAD's - coming back to report

So i had planned on just having 2 bad days in a row. that didn't happen - and it turned into 4. i basically ate whatever and how much i wanted - but there was definite guilt there! tried to be good on saturday, and - well - major bust. so i just said screw it - monday will be the start of rotations again.

i went into the holiday weighing 129.1 - a new low for me. i ALMOST didn't weigh this morning out of utter and complete fear of what i would see. i was thinking 134/135 easy. but i decided i better just to see what i would be dealing with ..... and i was 129.8:eek: ummmm wow!! i am shocked but so happy. i was really dreading having to basically start over again.

i have to say - i was sad at my lack of self control. i was hoping i had learned some moderation after the last month and half. i just love crappy food. it is what it is i guess!

how did you all fare thru the holiday weekend? glad it's over and i am back on track....until Christmas of course. ugh. that's a biggie!!

Goner 12-02-2013 07:59 AM

I made some bad holiday leftover decisions in my eating plan this weekend also. But let's brush ourselves off and have a great Monday! JUDDD is forgiving... but I'm thinking not if we give up totally!!! <wink> So onward and downward!

LoCarbGal 12-02-2013 08:16 AM

I'm right there with you Colleen. I had 3 free days - Uber-UDs if you will. I planned them, and they were wonderful. Yesterday's DD was okay until late in the day, when I did eat some things I shouldn't have. Today is the last "feast day" of the Thanksgiving leftovers, so I'm giving myself another free day today. I'm not weighing - I don't want to know! I'm so happy that you had a great reading on the scale! :shake:

Even though I planned (most of) this extravagant eating, I feel gassy, and bloated, and fat! I hate this feeling. I know I've probably got some water retention, and perhaps I have gained a bit of actual weight, but not much. But my head is telling me that I'm a huge fat pig.

Starting with tomorrow's DD, I am re-committing to doing good, clean rotations for the next 3 weeks. I want to go into Christmas without having gained.

mafiamom 12-02-2013 08:22 AM

we got this, carol. *cyber fist bump* :)

LoCarbGal 12-02-2013 08:42 AM

Yeah!

KeirasMom 12-02-2013 09:56 AM

I had 4 free days and gained 8 pounds! I had a good DD yesterday and lost 4.6 of it, so I'm not concerned. JUDDD really is forgiving. That being said, I almost never have unplanned free days, and DH and I decided to do 3 date nights in a row while the kidlet was out of town, so I sort of just let it happen. It's a good reminder to myself, though, that if I eat the way I "used to" eat, I will get right back to the weight I "used to" be. :annoyed:

Seabreezes 12-02-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16703087)
I had 4 free days and gained 8 pounds! It's a good reminder to myself, though, that if I eat the way I "used to" eat, I will get right back to the weight I "used to" be. :annoyed:

Isn't that true! I think if we have to watch what we weigh, we will always have to be vigilant. At least JUDDD gives us a tool to get back on track while still enjoying life in the eating world.

vanilla_latte 12-02-2013 12:13 PM

I'm usually one that caves, but I'm really happy to report I did a planned MD on Wednesday, UD on Thanksgiving, and got right back into rotations the next day. I haven't lost anything else, which is a bit annoying, but I have to admit I'm proud of myself for sticking to what goal I'd set for the holiday weekend.