Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Up Day Wednesday - Food! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/817352-up-day-wednesday-food.html)

Sirtain 11-20-2013 06:39 AM

Up Day Wednesday - Food!

I had 13 turkey sausages for breakfast and two figs. It sounds like a lot, but I barely broke 300K.

The rest of the day will be more turkey plus mushrooms, figs, spinach, beets. I think that's it. Oh, maybe butternut squash if I find one.

KeirasMom 11-20-2013 07:34 AM

Trying for an UD today.

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee (355)
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (320)
D: 3 slices thick crust pizza with Canadian bacon and pineapple (795)

My daughter's school is having a fundraiser at the pizza place tonight, so she decided that's what she wants. We both love Hawaiian pizza and DH doesn't like it, so it's the perfect opportunity for us to indulge as he'll be meeting with the newspaper photographer tonight for the feature they're doing on his business in Sunday's paper. The pizza place's website does not list protein in their nutritional information, so I'm going to have to estimate the best I can since I'm trying to track my protein as well.

I'm hoping my migraine clears. I'm just "meh" right now.

This menu has me under 1500 calories, so I'll supplement with snacks as needed.

LoCarbGal 11-20-2013 07:43 AM

Sorry you're still suffering from that darn migraine, Dawn. I hope you can take it easy today at work as much as possible.

B: Coffee/HWC
L: Chicken breast, apple
D: Vodka gimlet, 3 slices pizza
D: PB maybe?

Target: 2000-2100

LiLi914 11-20-2013 08:58 AM

Feel better Dawn!

I am going to have an awesome dinner because it's 12pm and I still haven't been able to eat today. Work has been absolutely crazy. The first day back always is and of course we're down staff once again.

I think I want Chipotle for dinner.

MaryEllenC 11-20-2013 09:48 AM

B: coffee w/half and half, protein shake
L: spaghetti, 1 meatball and a clementine (so glad they are in season!)
D: dunno.....have 1250 calories left to play with today so will have to figure something out

Have a good one everybody!

Mary Ellen

Sirtain 11-20-2013 10:16 AM

I was looking for persimmons this morning. Could have sworn I saw them in the grocery last week, but maybe it is still too early in the season.

Rosebud5t 11-20-2013 05:40 PM

My ID has gone a bit rogue today, but I kinda knew it would. We had a potluck at work. I won't list everything here, but I did put everything into my counter and I'm at 2348 for the day. That's over target and I haven't eaten dinner. I'll try to go really light the rest of the evening, if I even eat anything else. I had a ton of carbs today, too, so I think I'll be back in the migraine club tomorrow. I hope yours goes away Dawn!

Low Carb Librarian 11-20-2013 07:15 PM

Yuck! I couldn't stop eating today... TOM and stress are getting the best of me this month!
I need to get back on track, but I don't think that anyone can say anything to make me get back on track... I just have to get "right" in my head. :(

Eieio 11-20-2013 07:23 PM

Good one here, 1,800 ish
Popcorn with butter and then sweet potato pie, store bought.
Pie not really worth the calories, but didn't stop me from scraping my plate for each bite.