Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Non-Scale Victories (Part 3) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/817315-non-scale-victories-part-3-a.html)

Kathy 11-19-2013 02:51 PM

Non-Scale Victories (Part 3)

The previous thread titled "Non-Scale Victories (Part 2)" has been closed due to its size. Please continue your discussion here.

Seabreezes 11-19-2013 03:10 PM

We are a busy bunch with our NSV'S! Keep them coming......

LoCarbGal 11-19-2013 03:24 PM

How exciting that we've had so many that we need 3 threads! One of these days I'm going to go back and read through ALL of them.

KeirasMom 11-19-2013 04:54 PM

I think we have the most NSVs of any other plan. :clap:

Lee524 11-19-2013 06:33 PM

I'm sure it's been mentioned but my exciting NSV is not having my bra straps dig into my shoulders as much lol

Carly 11-19-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee524 (Post 16689583)
I'm sure it's been mentioned but my exciting NSV is not having my bra straps dig into my shoulders as much lol

:up: yay for that one!

We do have loads of great NSVs around these parts ;)

LiLi914 11-19-2013 08:03 PM

We sure do!

I usually take selfies and over the past few weeks I've seen full length photos of myself. This is going to sound conceited, but I'm looking fantabulous. Clearly, I have a long way to go, but I am so proud of how far I've come. How far we've all come on this journey.

Rosebud5t 11-19-2013 08:34 PM

That's awesome and not conceited at all!!! It's so important to love ourselves and feel good about ourselves. :clap:

Kissa 11-20-2013 03:02 AM

I bet you do look fantabulous Lisa. And you deserve it too.

Love seeing this thread booming. NSVs are so special.

KeirasMom 11-20-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16689677)
We sure do!

I usually take selfies and over the past few weeks I've seen full length photos of myself. This is going to sound conceited, but I'm looking fantabulous. Clearly, I have a long way to go, but I am so proud of how far I've come. How far we've all come on this journey.

:jumpjoy:

Flossyliz 11-20-2013 06:12 AM

Wow, NSV3. That's going to be quite a sequel!

That's not conceited Lisa. Congratulations on your blossoming self-esteem. :high5:

I've still to catch the end of episode 2 but I'd like to share that, despite an embarrassing excess of holidays and UDs recently, I've just bought the size smaller jeggings. They're snug but there's no muffintop, so I've kept my lovely JUDDD waist.

JUDDD works!!!!!
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Goner 11-20-2013 07:38 AM

Congrats Flossy! JUDDD waist - love it!

Lisa - Good for you - looking good and having the self confidence to share it is NOT conceit!

LoCarbGal 11-20-2013 08:48 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee524 (Post 16689583)

Ooh, that's a really good one Lee! I remember hearing that your straps shouldn't be what is providing the support and thinking "Yeah, right." But when you're better proportioned, it's true. Rock on girl!

Quote:

We sure do!

YOU are not conceited, my friend! Oh, and by the way, you ARE looking fantabulous!! I'm so happy for you and proud of you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flossyliz (Post 16689952)
Wow, NSV3. That's going to be quite a sequel!

That's not conceited Lisa. Congratulations on your blossoming self-esteem. :high5:

I've still to catch the end of episode 2 but I'd like to share that, despite an embarrassing excess of holidays and UDs recently, I've just bought the size smaller jeggings. They're snug but there's no muffintop, so I've kept my lovely JUDDD waist.

JUDDD works!!!!!

Smaller sizes while enjoying indulgences...what other plan allows THAT to happen, I ask you? Only JUDDD! WTG Flossyliz!

Lee524 11-20-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

We sure do!

I admire you for being able to recognize how great you look and NOT waiting for someone else to tell ya:D

Flutter 11-20-2013 01:24 PM

Lee, Lisa, flossy, so happy for you girls!!!!!!!! :heart: XO

Love that this is thread #3 now. Go everyone!!! :clap:

Eieio 11-21-2013 07:13 AM

LILI your just honest!
Love it!
It's a good feeling to do our best with everything.
And when good things come from those actions-wa laaaa!
:) fr everybody

Lee524 11-21-2013 09:58 AM

Hey all, hope all of you lovelies are doing well!...I don't know if this is a NSV but it's funny as HE**, as least to me...here goes: I decided to run to the supermarket for a some fruit, threw on a pair of jeans {forgot the belt) and off I went, get to the market...jeans dragging, somehow I managed to trip over my own pant leg and right into the granny smiths...APPLES WENT EVERYWHERE!

Can you say embarrased? lol

Eieio 11-21-2013 10:04 AM

Droppy draw syndrome always :)
CONGRADULATIONS

LoCarbGal 11-21-2013 10:20 AM

Lee, that is funny! And it is a NSV - those pants don't lie!

Lee524 11-21-2013 11:28 AM

LOL and I can't find the darn belt!

Flutter 11-22-2013 09:14 AM

Oh my, what a riot, Lee! Good for you!!! :clap:

Kismet311 11-22-2013 06:55 PM

I have gotten rid of a few pairs of jeans that are way too big! It's a great feeling (I hate wearing belts so if they are big then they go in the trash)!
Today at work a few of the girls and I were talking about clothes and I said I needed a new coat. One of them said oh, you're probably a size Small...UMMMMMMM yeah sure...we'll go with that.... :rofl: I've never been a small anything. Probably can get away with a Medium but it was nice to know I kinda "looked" like I could fit into a small :o

Librarygirl 11-22-2013 07:12 PM

Wonderful NSV's everyone!! Lisa, if you don't realize you look good, no one else will either. ;) And Lee, yay for more comfortable support!!

I just wanted to post a very tiny NSV. My 14 Levi's aren't as tight. :D

LoCarbGal 11-22-2013 10:13 PM

When people tell you you look like a small, you know you're looking good Kismet!

Cindy, that's great! I'm jealous, 'cuz my 14s are still t-i-g-h-t! But the 16s I wore today are very comfy, bordering on looseish. So there's that.

jdforshort 11-23-2013 12:35 AM

The bras fitting better, what a relief!:D When out walking, I notice my shadow shows up with a curvy figure :jumpjoy: Even under a supports bra, boobies are dominating my tummy as if saying :hiya:

Kismet311 11-23-2013 05:44 AM

Bras are so much more comfortable when they fit well. I used to have some bras that woulds squeeze the fat on my back LOL I hated wearing them but now they fit nicely. I actually could use some new ones. I was barely fitting into a 38B now I might try for a 34!

Carly 11-23-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

You have come a long way and it's great that you can see it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flossyliz (Post 16689952)
despite an embarrassing excess of holidays and UDs recently, I've just bought the size smaller jeggings. They're snug but there's no muffintop, so I've kept my lovely JUDDD waist.

JUDDD works!!!!!

Yay for the juddd waist!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee524 (Post 16691633)
Hey all, hope all of you lovelies are doing well!...I don't know if this is a NSV but it's funny as HE**, as least to me...here goes: I decided to run to the supermarket for a some fruit, threw on a pair of jeans {forgot the belt) and off I went, get to the market...jeans dragging, somehow I managed to trip over my own pant leg and right into the granny smiths...APPLES WENT EVERYWHERE!

Can you say embarrased? lol

The pants don't lie! And nearly ***warning- pants on the ground!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kismet311 (Post 16693474)
I have gotten rid of a few pairs of jeans that are way too big! It's a great feeling (I hate wearing belts so if they are big then they go in the trash)!
Today at work a few of the girls and I were talking about clothes and I said I needed a new coat. One of them said oh, you're probably a size Small...UMMMMMMM yeah sure...we'll go with that.... :rofl: I've never been a small anything. Probably can get away with a Medium but it was nice to know I kinda "looked" like I could fit into a small :o

Looking small is most of the battle!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16693495)
I just wanted to post a very tiny NSV. My 14 Levi's aren't as tight. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16693618)
But the 16s I wore today are very comfy, bordering on looseish. So there's that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdforshort (Post 16693654)
The bras fitting better, what a relief!:D When out walking, I notice my shadow shows up with a curvy figure :jumpjoy: Even under a supports bra, boobies are dominating my tummy as if saying :hiya:

:up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kismet311 (Post 16693705)
I was barely fitting into a 38B now I might try for a 34!

:high5:

Slimming-up 11-23-2013 07:56 AM

Carly Funny... Dh teased me this morning with the pants on the ground thing.
said I HAVE to buy new jeans

Eieio 11-23-2013 09:28 AM

YAY baggy britches.
My stretch pants are still snug:)
No biggy it will happen:)

Librarygirl 11-23-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16693618)
When people tell you you look like a small, you know you're looking good Kismet!

Cindy, that's great! I'm jealous, 'cuz my 14s are still t-i-g-h-t! But the 16s I wore today are very comfy, bordering on looseish. So there's that.

You'll probably move into twelves before I do anyway! ;) I wore them all day yesterday (casual friday) with boots and the legs are loose(ish), and the waist is comfortably snug. That said, I can still wear my stretch Levi's 18W.:dunno: I am at a new low this morning too, finally!:jumpjoy: