Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #241
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,829
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
I finally got caught up with the NSV threads and had to make a couple of comments.

Way back in the dark ages of the Internet, I was on a mailing list for a diet program. It was mostly women and one of the most common fears these ladies had was that they would get thin, get a lot of attention from men and then they would cheat on their spouses. I thought that was kind of weird but it was a very common fear and quite a few ladies let it sabotage their weight loss efforts.
I find that weird too. If you're happy, you wouldn't be thinking about cheating anyway. We're all attracted to people other than our mates throughout our life, but to actually be afraid you would cheat? Hmmmm, more going on there than weightloss, I'd say. Plus, it is totally possible to enjoy the attention (of the non-creepy variety) of the opposite sex without jumping into bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
While I was out shopping I decided to try on a pair of skinny jeans . I haven’t worn anything like that for so long that I had no clue what the sizes even meant. I asked the assistant and she told me a 28 was a UK 10, so I started with those, but felt like such a fraud picking them up that I took the next size up into the changing room to be on the safe side. I put the smaller ones on, and came out into the shop. The assistant told me they were too big! So I bought the 27s. I have no idea what that corresponds to in any real size, but I’m claiming it a s a victory anyway .
Total victory! You skinny little thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Carol, I am not a 6. Not by far, but the dress is probably closer to an 8, so it is better than I've been wearing. I couldn't wear a fitted dress in a size smaller than a 14 probably (nor would I want to wear a fitted dress in any size right now), but I can wear the ones with the fitted waist and flared bottom.
Ah, but if you can wear a garment with a tag in it, from the manufacturer, that says 6..........I'm just sayin'.
__________________
~~~LCG aka Carol~~~

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2014, 09:05 AM   #242
Senior LCF Member
 
mafiamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: eastern PA
Posts: 835
Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
i know 3 different women who got their breasts enhanced. all three of them ended up cheating and divourced.
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:21 AM   #243
Senior LCF Member
 
FrostyBeav's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Warshington
Posts: 739
Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I find that weird too. If you're happy, you wouldn't be thinking about cheating anyway. We're all attracted to people other than our mates throughout our life, but to actually be afraid you would cheat? Hmmmm, more going on there than weightloss, I'd say. Plus, it is totally possible to enjoy the attention (of the non-creepy variety) of the opposite sex without jumping into bed.
It was a church based program and I got the impression that most of the women were pretty sheltered. Also, most of them had been heavy all their lives and kind of felt they had settled for what they could get when it came to spouses.

I have heard of people that lose weight while their spouses stay heavy and they end up divorced because now they feel they can do better. It's kind of related to what mafiamom said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiamom View Post
i know 3 different women who got their breasts enhanced. all three of them ended up cheating and divourced.
*makes mental note to talk wife out of it if the subject comes up again*
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:34 AM   #244
Senior LCF Member
 
mafiamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: eastern PA
Posts: 835
Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 131.7 (4/21/14)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
It was a church based program and I got the impression that most of the women were pretty sheltered. Also, most of them had been heavy all their lives and kind of felt they had settled for what they could get when it came to spouses.

I have heard of people that lose weight while their spouses stay heavy and they end up divorced because now they feel they can do better. It's kind of related to what mafiamom said:



*makes mental note to talk wife out of it if the subject comes up again*
good plan.
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #245
Senior LCF Member
 
Planelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 877
Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
I have heard of people that lose weight while their spouses stay heavy and they end up divorced because now they feel they can do better.
Kinda harsh if it is just because they can do better now. But if your partner is unwilling to join you in a more healthy lifestyle I can understand leaving them for your own health and wellbeing. Seeking someone with similar goals.
Planelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:08 AM   #246
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,866
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Love this thread and it is just busy, busy, busy today.

Slimming-up you skinny thing you, how wise to wait a while so that you can get some size 6s. I know what you mean about the shopping. It the bad old days if I found anything that looked half decent I got it. It has taken some time for me to realise that just because it fits me I don't have to buy it.

Cindy, that red dress sounds gorgeous, and I love a little vanity labelling! You needed a bit of happy news, and here is the proof that you are making progress. Love you lady!

Ailuros, another 'pants don't lie' story. Were you in Gap? Their sizing is totally beyond my comprehension. But 27 is good no matter where you shop.
__________________
Cindy

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:12 AM   #247
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Ailuros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,849
Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
No, it was Mimi Noor. I think I just went in because of all the times I’d walked past thinking that their clothes weren’t for people like me!

Last edited by Ailuros; 01-10-2014 at 10:15 AM..
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:00 AM   #248
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,866
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I have a nice NSV.

I was at the pharmacy collecting my prescription yesterday and when she had finished she asked me for the money. Now, in the UK, if you are over 60 prescription medicines are free.

So I pointed out the date of birth on my form and she looked up and just said, "wow". I gave her my best smile and told her that she had just made my day. She had too.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:03 AM   #249
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Ailuros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,849
Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
If you look like your photos, I’m not surprised! Enjoy it .
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:13 AM   #250
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,866
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Oh I did, believe me.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:11 AM   #251
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joyjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,212
Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I have a nice NSV.

I was at the pharmacy collecting my prescription yesterday and when she had finished she asked me for the money. Now, in the UK, if you are over 60 prescription medicines are free.

So I pointed out the date of birth on my form and she looked up and just said, "wow". I gave her my best smile and told her that she had just made my day. She had too.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:56 AM   #252
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,975
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I have a nice NSV.

I was at the pharmacy collecting my prescription yesterday and when she had finished she asked me for the money. Now, in the UK, if you are over 60 prescription medicines are free.

So I pointed out the date of birth on my form and she looked up and just said, "wow". I gave her my best smile and told her that she had just made my day. She had too.
And that's no surprise to us here.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:45 AM   #253
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SW Mo.
Posts: 1,255
Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10

Fun!
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:34 AM   #254
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,829
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I have a nice NSV.

I was at the pharmacy collecting my prescription yesterday and when she had finished she asked me for the money. Now, in the UK, if you are over 60 prescription medicines are free.

So I pointed out the date of birth on my form and she looked up and just said, "wow". I gave her my best smile and told her that she had just made my day. She had too.
That is perfect. And absolutely no surprise. Our beautiful, forever young Kissa.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:30 AM   #255
Senior LCF Member
 
LiLi914's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 955
Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/16/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I have a nice NSV.

I was at the pharmacy collecting my prescription yesterday and when she had finished she asked me for the money. Now, in the UK, if you are over 60 prescription medicines are free.

So I pointed out the date of birth on my form and she looked up and just said, "wow". I gave her my best smile and told her that she had just made my day. She had too.
I love this! You are so beautiful and young at heart.
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #256
Major LCF Poster!
 
Seabreezes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,869
Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Absolutely Kissa...I think we all strive to be like you!
Seabreezes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #257
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 13,357
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/151/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Absolutely Kissa...I think we all strive to be like you!
Exactly this.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:31 PM   #258
Major LCF Poster!
 
Yennie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,598
Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Joining in the ranks of the not surprised!
I haven't been keeping up with this thread like I should but apparently I need to go back and read through some of the spousal discussions. I've heard of that before - where one person loses significant weight and then the couple breaks up. No judgement, just sadness. It was probably about more than weight. Divorce makes me sad - a good friend is divorcing right now - its really got me down (which is silly because it has nothing to do with me other than I'm trying to be a supportive friend).

Anyway - today's NSV. I went to the gym to run on the treadmill (which I hate but the weather here isn't conducive to outside running right now). I wore my capris because when I wore long pants to run last time, I got too hot inside.

After 5 minutes I had to bail, because my pants kept trying to fall down! I guess its time to invest in some new workout clothes and my running pants from 40# ago can't really be expected to fit anymore.

So I lifted weights instead.

Could have ended badly!!!!!
__________________

*****************************************
My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #259
Major LCF Poster!
 
Seabreezes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,869
Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Nothing like tripping over your pants on the treadmill! You could really be out of commission for awhile.....not good! However as long as you didn't fall it became a great NSV.
Seabreezes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:48 PM   #260
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joyjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,212
Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post

Anyway - today's NSV. I went to the gym to run on the treadmill (which I hate but the weather here isn't conducive to outside running right now). I wore my capris because when I wore long pants to run last time, I got too hot inside.

After 5 minutes I had to bail, because my pants kept trying to fall down! I guess its time to invest in some new workout clothes and my running pants from 40# ago can't really be expected to fit anymore.
!!!
I love this one. So happy for you, and can hardly wait to feel it myself.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:06 PM   #261
Major LCF Poster!
 
Yennie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,598
Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Nothing like tripping over your pants on the treadmill! You could really be out of commission for awhile.....not good! However as long as you didn't fall it became a great NSV.
I hadn't even thought of that as I was more worried about flashing the entire gym! LOL! It could have been doubly bad!

The pants I wore before are 6-8's (but stretchy, I'm not into 6's yet by any means!) The ones I wore today are 12-14's. So upon further analysis I'm not sure why I'm surprised. But, regardless, disaster averted!
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #262
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,829
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Pants almost on the ground! I'm glad you didn't flash the crowd, or fall down with your pants around your ankles! Loving the smaller sizes!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:52 AM   #263
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,866
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Jenn, the pants don't lie, though in this case the pants almost on the ground is closer to the truth.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #264
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,829
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
I went to an estate sale in a home this morning, and it was so crowded and chock full of items. I didn't feel like a bull in a china shop, or worry my huge hips would knock stuff over, or that I'd be crowding everyone else in the place. Felt wonderful!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #265
Senior LCF Member
 
JayLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 719
Gallery: JayLynn
Stats: 330/249/199 first goal
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: A new start 1/1/14
I walked through the stores for an hour and a half and my knees didn't bother me one bit! I've learned that I HAVE to keep moving and when I sit too long, my joints get angry.
JayLynn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:10 PM   #266
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 357
Gallery: Slimming-up
Stats: 180/134/135 5'7"
WOE: Maintenence - 5:2 (as of 3/1/14)
Start Date: 7/7/13 - JUDDD
I had some cute little pajamas that I had finally boxed up to give away several years ago. Pretty navy blue velour capris with tiny gold stars...
Well, that box never made it to Good Will, and when I was gathering stuff up today to make a trip, I found them in there - woo hoo! They fit perfectly now!
They were tight even when I did wear them in the past, but I'd wear them occasionally just because they were so cute.
But now they hang on me just perfectly - even a little loose!

While I was at it, I found some brand new shirts that had been given to me, but never worn because they were too small. Not any more!
I pulled out a pair of size 6 jeans that my dd was giving away - they don't fit, obviously, but I decided to keep them just in case.
Slimming-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:26 PM   #267
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,866
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Shopping at home, that is such a bonus. Well done you.

Jan I need to move more too. I am such a couch potato.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #268
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joyjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,212
Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Holy moly, these are SOOOOOOO inspiring.
Thanks, everybody, for posting.
I can hardly wait for the day when I can come to this thread and just casually post that yeah, my socks fell off today, or I have no a## left at all, or I've lost my appetite on UDs, or....
Looking forward to it.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #269
Senior LCF Member
 
FrostyBeav's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Warshington
Posts: 739
Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
I got home from work today and slid out of my jeans without undoing them (and it's an UD!) A few more rotations and I may have to move down to the next pair in the size pile (I'm not the only one that has a pile of jeans sized in order from "slightly big" down to "in my dreams", am I?)
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #270
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,268
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I have a nice NSV.

I was at the pharmacy collecting my prescription yesterday and when she had finished she asked me for the money. Now, in the UK, if you are over 60 prescription medicines are free.

So I pointed out the date of birth on my form and she looked up and just said, "wow". I gave her my best smile and told her that she had just made my day. She had too.
This one is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
Joining in the ranks of the not surprised!
I haven't been keeping up with this thread like I should but apparently I need to go back and read through some of the spousal discussions. I've heard of that before - where one person loses significant weight and then the couple breaks up. No judgement, just sadness. It was probably about more than weight. Divorce makes me sad - a good friend is divorcing right now - its really got me down (which is silly because it has nothing to do with me other than I'm trying to be a supportive friend).

Anyway - today's NSV. I went to the gym to run on the treadmill (which I hate but the weather here isn't conducive to outside running right now). I wore my capris because when I wore long pants to run last time, I got too hot inside.

After 5 minutes I had to bail, because my pants kept trying to fall down! I guess its time to invest in some new workout clothes and my running pants from 40# ago can't really be expected to fit anymore.

So I lifted weights instead.

Could have ended badly!!!!!
Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Love it! On the break-up thing and back to one other topic. I have a good friend whose DH bugged her for years to get breast implants. She refused. He left her. Stupid and selfish, huh? Makes me mad thinking of it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimming-up View Post
I had some cute little pajamas that I had finally boxed up to give away several years ago. Pretty navy blue velour capris with tiny gold stars...
Well, that box never made it to Good Will, and when I was gathering stuff up today to make a trip, I found them in there - woo hoo! They fit perfectly now!
They were tight even when I did wear them in the past, but I'd wear them occasionally just because they were so cute.
But now they hang on me just perfectly - even a little loose!

While I was at it, I found some brand new shirts that had been given to me, but never worn because they were too small. Not any more!
I pulled out a pair of size 6 jeans that my dd was giving away - they don't fit, obviously, but I decided to keep them just in case.
I can't wait for this to happen to me. I packed up a box to give away at the end of last year because all of those clothes got too tight. On second thought, I marked the box "Clothes to grow down to" and stored it away on a shelf. There are two sizes in there and I'm not even going to look until my current clothes are falling off me. You are giving me hope that it WILL happen some time, hopefully soon??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
I got home from work today and slid out of my jeans without undoing them (and it's an UD!) A few more rotations and I may have to move down to the next pair in the size pile (I'm not the only one that has a pile of jeans sized in order from "slightly big" down to "in my dreams", am I?)
Ooooooohhhhh. I remember that from when I JUDDDed in 2012. Such a great feeling to slide jeans on and off without unzipping and unbuttoning. Right now I just want to wear jeans that are a little bit baggy. A few weeks ago I bent over to pick something up off the floor. My zipper unzipped itself. That was not a good sign. At least those jeans are feeling a little roomier now than they were then.
__________________
Yam-Yam

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:22 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.