Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #601
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
NSV: my favourite pants are on. They're too tight to wear anywhere, they're almost too tight for breathing, but they're on. Hallelujah! I'm thinking another month and I'll be able to, you know, bend my knees in them.
I'd post this in the People Who Never Step On The Scale thread, but I'm the only member of that community.
Juddd.
Awesome!!! And, you are soooooo funny!

Maybe you should start a "Pants for Progress" thread for those who use pants to measure instead of the scale!!

Last edited by Yam-Yam; 03-10-2014 at 12:12 PM..
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2014, 12:14 PM   #602
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brainardt
Stats: 212/195/170 (1st goal) 5'8" 27 y.o
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: January 31, 2014
That is very suspicious Frosty. I wonder if any studies have been done on that.

Two NSV's for me lately:

1) I mentioned on a different thread that a non scale goal of mine was to fit in some jeans I had ordered online that were wayy tooo tight. I am wearing them now & they are even loose in the waist!

2) two different people at work have asked me if I am losing weight. Woohoo!!
brainardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:21 PM   #603
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Funny how we are all so different in how we grow. I can't imagine Dawn being the short kid, and me and Melinda being the tall ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
i have always been quite happy with my height, my sister is 3 inches taller than me and my mother was only 4' 11".

NSV, went to the gym here in Devon after being in London for over a month. £ people said how slim I was looking, and what had I been doing... Nice.
Lovely! You are the envy of many, I'm sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainardt View Post

Two NSV's for me lately:

1) I mentioned on a different thread that a non scale goal of mine was to fit in some jeans I had ordered online that were wayy tooo tight. I am wearing them now & they are even loose in the waist!

Awesome! You are really doing so well!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:27 PM   #604
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Thank you Carol, I meant 3 people of course. Not £.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:34 PM   #605
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Celiac can cause malabsorption so it might make sense that suddenly getting more nutrients could fuel the growth.

My other son is pretty tall and was always on the big side for his age. He didn't show any unusual growth when he went gluten free at 9 years old. He was able to focus much better, though. it made a gigantic difference mentally.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #606
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
So many people seem to be gluten intolerant or just plain sensitive. Scary! I wish my oldest would go gluten free...alas, he's a picky teen and wouldn't have any food left to eat, if he did! I wonder if it'd help many of his issues, though.

Kissa, that's so wonderful!

Toni, woohoooo, that didn't take long, huh? Awesome!!!

My NSV is health related. Had my physical today...hadn't seen my doc since last year's physical. I was down 30ish# at that point, and today I was down 30ish# from that appt. Of course, I've been maintaining for awhile now, but he didn't know that. LOL! He asked (this time) what I was doing and I just told him intermittent fasting. He was quite pleased and all my blood work was great, so yay! Of course, I'm still anemic with low iron. {sigh} I made myself buy some Flintstones vitamins (with iron). I normally can't take iron (sick tummy)...hope this will appease us both. hehe Anyways, the point is, other than my iron and hideous joints, I am quite normal now. I like normal. Normal is good.

Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:19 PM   #607
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: deedee
Stats: 254/180/150; 5'5"
Start Date: vlc 1/2/12 @ 254; JUDDD restart 2/26/14 @ 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter
My NSV is health related. Had my physical today...hadn't seen my doc since last year's physical. I was down 30ish# at that point, and today I was down 30ish# from that appt. Of course, I've been maintaining for awhile now, but he didn't know that. LOL! He asked (this time) what I was doing and I just told him intermittent fasting. He was quite pleased and all my blood work was great, so yay! Of course, I'm still anemic with low iron. {sigh} I made myself buy some Flintstones vitamins (with iron). I normally can't take iron (sick tummy)...hope this will appease us both. hehe Anyways, the point is, other than my iron and hideous joints, I am quite normal now. I like normal. Normal is good.
That is SO wonderful Melinda! Health improvements are probably the best NSV around. And for the record, you're not normal, you're extraordinary !
deedee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:31 PM   #608

Melinda, that is the best kind of NSV there is. Normal, ha, not us I think you'll find!
Old 03-10-2014, 02:38 PM   #609
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Two NSV's for me lately:

Kudos on fitting into those jeans and even having extra space in the waist! Wow! It's always wonderful to get feed back. You are doing great and people are noticing!! Congrats!!

Kissa: And you're getting compliments too! I'm not surprised. Woo-Hooo! I'll bet it feels so good.

Melinda: that must have felt soooooo good! What stupendous progress and then to be able to tell about IF and get a thumbs up! Too cool!
Old 03-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #610
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
i have always been quite happy with my height, my sister is 3 inches taller than me and my mother was only 4' 11".
I have always been pretty happy with my height--although I am an inch shorter than I have been. The only reason I have, at times, wanted to be taller was to look slimmer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissa View Post
NSV, went to the gym here in Devon after being in London for over a month. £ people said how slim I was looking, and what had I been doing... Nice.
Of course they did!! You are beautiful and so trim.

Quote:

Two NSV's for me lately:

Excellent!! Fitting into previously tight jeans, AND people are noticing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
So many people seem to be gluten intolerant or just plain sensitive. Scary! I wish my oldest would go gluten free...alas, he's a picky teen and wouldn't have any food left to eat, if he did! I wonder if it'd help many of his issues, though.

Kissa, that's so wonderful!

Toni, woohoooo, that didn't take long, huh? Awesome!!!

Sooo happy for you GF!!! You have worked it and it's working for you!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #611
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
Celiac can cause malabsorption so it might make sense that suddenly getting more nutrients could fuel the growth.

My other son is pretty tall and was always on the big side for his age. He didn't show any unusual growth when he went gluten free at 9 years old. He was able to focus much better, though. it made a gigantic difference mentally.
I read both Brain Grain and Wheat Belly while on our trip. If what they say is even 50% correct, we should probably all give up grains so that we can enjoy our senior years! I'm already there....so it might be too late, but it definitely made me think about what I put into my mouth!
Seabreezes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:02 PM   #612
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Normal is Fabulous! We all want that kind of normal, Flutter.

As I sit here catching up on all of the posts and wonderful NSV's, I wonder why everyone doesn't eat the way we are eating?

That obviously isn't going to happen, but aren't we lucky to have found JUDDD and each other? I think so!
Seabreezes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:07 AM   #613
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: where's_kyla?
Stats: 208/not sure, think im down about 20/175 - 5'10"
WOE: atkins
Start Date: Jan. 11, 2014
I just want to say hi everybody!
Im not feeling any NSV's lately, struggling a little, but boy, catching up on these sure helped

I can do it!
where's_kyla? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:45 AM   #614
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ladybarometer
Stats: 219/188/160
WOE: Low Carb (Less than 30 total a day)
Start Date: Always Ongoing it seems
NSV: I thought I was feeling thinner after having a week of "fat days", but then it was great to know I wasn't the only one that thought I was looking slimmer - my BF commented that my legs looked smaller It seems to be the place I lose first. I also think my face looks less puffy.
ladybarometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #615
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

thanks guys! It's a nice feeling, for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Normal is Fabulous! We all want that kind of normal, Flutter.

As I sit here catching up on all of the posts and wonderful NSV's, I wonder why everyone doesn't eat the way we are eating?

That obviously isn't going to happen, but aren't we lucky to have found JUDDD and each other? I think so!
YES! We are and I often think the same thing. I do realize Juddd isn't for everyone, but sometimes I don't get why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by where's_kyla? View Post
Im not feeling any NSV's lately, struggling a little, but boy, catching up on these sure helped

I can do it!
YES, you not only CAN do it, but you WILL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybarometer View Post
NSV: I thought I was feeling thinner after having a week of "fat days", but then it was great to know I wasn't the only one that thought I was looking slimmer - my BF commented that my legs looked smaller It seems to be the place I lose first. I also think my face looks less puffy.
Woohooo!!!!
Old 03-14-2014, 07:43 AM   #616
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Green
Stats: no scale unless doing PHD
WOE: HDE, Potatoes as needed
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
That's awesome! I realllly want to lose weight in my legs.

I have noticed I'm thinning in arms, face, and torso. Those are always the first places I lose. In the past, I've seemed to lose nearly all upper body fat before lower body starts to shed some. Then the butt releases some. And lastly, the legs. Stubborn stubborn legs.
Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #617
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
This is fantastic news, Melinda! What a wonderful gift you've given yourself and your family, to be a healthy, happy woman, wife, mother. And you're a gift to all of us here!

Quote:
I read both Brain Grain and Wheat Belly while on our trip. If what they say is even 50% correct, we should probably all give up grains so that we can enjoy our senior years! I'm already there....so it might be too late, but it definitely made me think about what I put into my mouth!
I really want to read these, but have been a little afraid. I'm pretty well convinced that wheat is bad bad bad for us, but I just don't want to give it up 100%. I'm afraid reading them will scare me into it.

Quote:

YES YES YES - so lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by where's_kyla? View Post

I can do it!
Hi WK! Yes, you CAN do it! We all struggle sometimes, but it's worth it in the long run to stick with it.

Quote:
Oh, I just love this one! Good BF! So many would notice but not say anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green View Post
That's awesome! I realllly want to lose weight in my legs.

I have noticed I'm thinning in arms, face, and torso. Those are always the first places I lose. In the past, I've seemed to lose nearly all upper body fat before lower body starts to shed some. Then the butt releases some. And lastly, the legs. Stubborn stubborn legs.
That's me too! Stubborn stubborn legs is right!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #618
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Slimming-up
Stats: 180/134/135 5'7"
WOE: Maintenence - 5:2 (as of 3/1/14)
Start Date: 7/7/13 - JUDDD
I have a pretty incredible NSV to report.
I went for an eye exam this afternoon. My optometrist noticed my weight loss right away, and awkwardly said something about looking "vigorous" or something like that. I told him 45 pounds does that to a person, so he wanted to know all about IF - he was fascinated with the concept.

Well, he went on to do my exam - he could hardly believe what he saw. He wondered if I'd ever been told I had blood sugar issues, and I said no, that maybe some hypoglycemia here and there, but nothing else.

It turns out, I'm NO LONGER NEAR-SIGHTED! My perscription has gone from a 2.50 in the right eye to nothing, and from 1.50 in the left eye to .50!!
He called it a dramatic hyper-optic shift. He said blood sugar does that, and maybe I just didn't realize my blood sugar was getting high before I changed my WOE.
Usually it goes the other way - if someone has a dramatic shift in the opposite direction, he sends them straight to the doctor with a pretty sure chance that they are diabetic.

He was totally blown away - what a moment! To see such a dramatic change.

I now only have astigmatism to deal with
Slimming-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #619
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimming-up View Post
I went for an eye exam this afternoon. My optometrist noticed my weight loss right away, and awkwardly said something about looking "vigorous" or something like that. I told him 45 pounds does that to a person, so he wanted to know all about IF - he was fascinated with the concept.

Well, he went on to do my exam - he could hardly believe what he saw. He wondered if I'd ever been told I had blood sugar issues, and I said no, that maybe some hypoglycemia here and there, but nothing else.

It turns out, I'm NO LONGER NEAR-SIGHTED! My perscription has gone from a 2.50 in the right eye to nothing, and from 1.50 in the left eye to .50!!
He called it a dramatic hyper-optic shift. He said blood sugar does that, and maybe I just didn't realize my blood sugar was getting high before I changed my WOE.
Usually it goes the other way - if someone has a dramatic shift in the opposite direction, he sends them straight to the doctor with a pretty sure chance that they are diabetic.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2014, 08:48 PM   #620
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brainardt
Stats: 212/195/170 (1st goal) 5'8" 27 y.o
Start Date: January 31, 2014
Quote:

That is SO cool!!! Congrats!
brainardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:55 PM   #621
Blabbermouth!!!

Slimming Up: Wow! That is very dramatic! Thanks for sharing that with us. Amazing!
Old 03-15-2014, 05:35 AM   #622

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
That's amazing Slim! Wow!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:14 AM   #623
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/160.8/165
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
Slim, what an amazing gift from JUDDD to you!!
That is so interesting.
Patkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:39 AM   #624
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
I bought a pair of Zara size 10s and I am going to try on their 8s in this style, cos they seem big on the waist.

UK sizing.
Bet you are looking amazing lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I got some Levi's 505 jeans on Saturday in my normal size 6 long. I usually get Levi's 515s. Well, I'm wearing my 505s right now and they're a bit baggy. I wonder if there's that much difference in the same brand, but different style. Could I really need size 4L? If so, I may need to change my preferred style!!
Go for the 4Ls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windygap View Post
I lost 22 lbs doing JUDDD by Thanksgiving day. I then let my self eat thru the holidays. The day after Christmas I started JUDDD again. Well the weight I gained over the holidays came back off but then I all of a sudden stalled out. Low Carb Gal Carol said I needed to try to tweak the diet and try eating more to see if that would help. So for 2 months I have been all over this diet trying different things. Every time I would get to 145 One number from my lowest I would start gaining. This has went on like I said for 2 months. Well a friend name Sandy was thinking about doing JUDDD and I told her it was great and she would loose great and don't let what happened to me to change her mind. So I decided to measure my self for the first time since Aug. 7th. to show Sandy that you can still loose even if the scales don't go down like they should. So here is what Kissa wanted me to put on this thread.

Total 22lbs down and 21.5 in. lost
That is some fantastic inches lost!

Quote:
I went out to buy a pair of dress pants yesterday because the only pair I have is a size 12. Ran in to the store where I'm most likely to have success with short pants these days and grabbed a pair of 3/4 and 5/6, feeling ridiculous for even thinking they might work. (even though I'm wearing a 3/4 from that store in jeans as I do this) Ummm, they were both too big. I literally cracked UP. I had to buy a size 1/2. Now, folks, that is RIDICULOUS vanity sizing at it's best, but fun, nonetheless. <giggle>
You tiny thing, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
My biggest NSV right now is the way I am loving and looking forward to my DDs and my UDs!

Not only looking forward to them, but enjoying every minute of each.

I'm not fretting about anything. I'm fret-free you could say.

Yesterday was an UD and I enjoyed every sip of wine, every bite of food, every snack. I just had a peaceful happy, satisfied feeling.

This morning I woke up happy it was a DD and I'm feeling the calm. There is an inner peace that I hope lasts and lasts.
I know this is a great feeling, Yam- enjoy!

Quote:
1) I think the JUDDD magic is really kicking in. I am having very little hunger on DD's and my cravings are beginning to regulate on my UD's. I'm settling into the routine of it and love barely thinking about it throughout the day.

2) I have moved down two belt loops and am very comfortably wearing some jeans that were way too tight just a month ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie jayne View Post
Yesterday morning I started the washer, did some arm exercises, went to the garage to rummage in the freezer, put the meat in the kitchen refrigerator, washed a couple of dishes, laid out my day's clothing, brushed my teeth, then took a shower and washed my hair. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but . . . six weeks ago I would have had to sit between each thing before going on to the next . . . and yesterday, I did them all without sitting. Wahoo.
This is a wonderful NSV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett46 View Post
Usually it's the pants... and they have indeed been getting smaller. But yesterday, I was able to wear my brown corduroy jacket comfortably all day long - without it cutting into my armpits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patkid View Post
Something wonderful happened today.
I jumped right on here cuz I have no one else to scream about it with!
I've never done the measurement thing when I started a diet. Ever.
I always just measured via scale.
Since my great losses during the first 3-4 weeks I've been a bit static weightwise.
Not getting bummed, just hoping for a drop and doing rotations faithfully.
WELL
After my shower today I just decided on the spur of the moment to try on some favorite jeans from yesteryear. I only have a few size 16 cuz I jumped so fast to 18s. I started JUDDD right at the last possible moment before having to go up yet another size and 20 Tall is a very hard size to find.
I am so sick of my worn out and shapeless 18s. I've worn them for about 5-6 years for the most part. (Read sweats)
I went to my stack of size 16 pants. I didn't choose the largest fitting 16, I went for my favorite pair of size 16 jeans.
ooooo mmmmmmmmm geeeeeeee
They fit.
They fit comfortably.
They look nicely.
I was excited a couple weeks ago when I could get into my largest fitting stretchy 16 pants but the excitement this time is exponential!
I am losing inches.
I really am.
I wish I would have measured.
Dear Lord, there really is a chance that I may once again fit into my 14s.
I know that sounds like big clothes to most of you but size 14 is little for me as I am 5'10" and generally a pretty large person.
I am so happy that I am giddy. PJ is looking at me weirdly but I can't help but dance and hop and sing.
W00T
(I was so excited about this I posted in the chat thread vs. here...............duh. Thanks, Library Girl for the nudge to post here.)
I am still ecstatic!
Awesome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto4minions View Post
So, when I starts a few months ago, I was just counting caps and a snug US 12. I found JUDDD and didnt look back. I am sitting here in size 8.

Today's nsv: dh told me he though he could wrap his arms around me three times! I have never been petite. I am kind of tall(5'7"), very broad shoulders and really muscular,so this made my night.
You are doing great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
NSV: my favourite pants are on. They're too tight to wear anywhere, they're almost too tight for breathing, but they're on. Hallelujah! I'm thinking another month and I'll be able to, you know, bend my knees in them.
I'd post this in the People Who Never Step On The Scale thread, but I'm the only member of that community.
Juddd.
You are doing great. You'll be breathing in those pants in no time.

Quote:
That is nice

Quote:
Two NSV's for me lately:

Awesome!!!!

Quote:
Normal feels great- doesn't it?

Quote:

Quote:

That is amazing!!! Color me jealous!!!!!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #625
Big Yapper!!!!

Wow! What a great thing to have happen with your eyesight! Isn't the body just an amazing thing? And so is JUDDD!
Old 03-15-2014, 01:31 PM   #626

Slim that is truly amazing. What an extraordinary NSV.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:50 PM   #627
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Agreed! Wonderful NSV, Slim.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:10 PM   #628
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
That's fantastic Slim!

This is by far my favorite thread to read. LOVE!!!
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:08 PM   #629
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/204.8/147 or size 8/10
WOE: IF/IE
Start Date: 5/26/12; JUDDD 7/11/12
Quote:
Amen. Absolutely. THIS IS IT! I am constantly saying this to my kids. be kind to everyone. EVERYONE has something they're going through.
and Pat's original comment as well!
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:34 AM   #630
Blabbermouth!!!

My NSV is just that last evening I did some back-of-my-closet diving. I really tried on a bunch of clothes. Two pairs of new size 14 pants fit me. One pair I got when we were at the Welk Resort in Escondido. They had a clearance rack and I couldn't pass them up because they were so cute/nice, even though I couldn't get them up over my hips! That was last November. Now they look nice!!

The other pair is teal colored jean capris with bling on the back pockets and zippers on the lower legs. My BFF bought them for me for my birthday last year. I have never even tried them on before last night because they are a size 14 and I knew by looking at them they wouldn't come near fitting.

Finally got the nerve. They are too tight to actually wear anywhere and they give me a classic muffin top. But now I have hope I will be in them comfortably in a month or two.

My favorite summer denim shorts fit, but in 2012 they were baggy and I could pull them down without unbuttoning or unzipping. (I love it when THAT happens). But now they look too tight. They don't feels bad. They just look tighter than I like them to be. At least I have a bit of time before summer arrives to work on having them comfortably loose.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)