Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Come join Me - 40 days until "Christmas"! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/817115-come-join-me-40-days-until-christmas.html)

leonak 11-16-2013 01:42 PM

Come join Me - 40 days until "Christmas"!

In only 20 days I have my yearly doctors appointment, so on December 5 I will step on the scale, then not again until December 25!

I'm hoping to be losing some ### too!

All are more then welcome to come along!

:hiya:

leonak 11-17-2013 08:33 AM

Today it is only 39 days until Christmas! yesterday i had a DD and it was hard to do, but turned out good, did not go over my calories.

Today i have chicken, white and sweet potatoes in the oven, also making cole slaw.

LoCarbGal 11-17-2013 08:36 AM

Yes Leona, I'll join you!

Wow, I can't believe it's only 39 days now. Yikes, I better get in gear. I'm starting to do a little gift shopping and need to start begging for ideas now. The folks I gift are tough to buy for.

I'm sure looking forward to eating all the holiday treats again this year. I'd love to lose a little in December, but have decided that if I maintain my weight and keep exercising, that will be great.

leonak 11-18-2013 05:00 AM

Hi Carol! Thanks for joining me here!

Now it is 38 more days! :stars:

It is a DD for me, had V8 and coffee for B. Lunch will be a hamburger (92% lean the store label says), some lettuce and raw rutabaga, evening meal ?? maybe cottage cheese and half an apple.

Going to town this morning!

Have a great day!

Flutter 11-18-2013 06:27 AM

Hey, Leo! I'm not sure if I'm going to try to buckle down to get a bit lower, or just maintain through the holidays and buckle down in January. Regardless, I'll pop in to keep myself accountable through all the holiday craziness!! Have fun today in town!

Eieio 11-19-2013 10:44 AM

Count me in!
Thanks!

cactusrose63 11-21-2013 07:51 AM

I am in for the month of December to be sure. I am going to weigh in after my first DD at the end of November since I am on the No Weigh November thread too. Just to see where i stand at the end of one month. I am really using clothes to judge my progress because that is really what I want anyway, to fit into certain clothes, not to just attain a certain number on the scale. At this point I am doing this for my own sanity since I have felt enslaved to the scale for so many years. I am trying to find some kind of freedom in taking better care of myself with eating and exercise and noticing how good I feel physically and mentally.

Lee524 11-21-2013 09:16 AM

I would like to join, pleae

moonmirror 11-21-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16687241)
Hey, Leo! I'm not sure if I'm going to try to buckle down to get a bit lower, or just maintain through the holidays and buckle down in January. Regardless, I'll pop in to keep myself accountable through all the holiday craziness!! Have fun today in town!

Sorry to hijack, but: Flutter, I am 44 and starting around 190, too. Did you use Juddd the entire time??

Your stats are amazing!

Flutter 11-22-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonmirror (Post 16691667)
Sorry to hijack, but: Flutter, I am 44 and starting around 190, too. Did you use Juddd the entire time??

Your stats are amazing!

Just getting around to catching up around here and saw this. Thanks, moon! You can do this!!! Yep, I only have my Juddd stats on my avi and it's the only thing I've done this time around. Best. Plan. Ever. for me, it's given me my life back, and hope that I won't regain ever again! :heart:

How's everyone doing??? The holidays are upon us, that's for sure!!