Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Sunday -- let's eat!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/816461-ud-sunday-lets-eat.html)

sharkini 11-03-2013 10:39 AM

UD Sunday -- let's eat!!!

I woke up starving which is unusual, the scale bounced around a lower # but then back up..so I have a feeling I will see a lower number soon!! Worked my tail off yesterday and plan to do the same today.

Powerhouse smoothie (460)
Eggplant lasagna (675)
Salad w/avocado dressing (290)
gf, sf, PB cookies (413)
Pea soup w/bacon (378)

Total 2,216

Flutter 11-03-2013 05:02 PM

Ooh, just seeing this! Sorry! Your food looks yummy!

B: 1 piece of Dh's homemade French toast, coffee w/ skim
L: leftover hamburger (with bun!), snack size Cheetos (it's been awhile)
D: spaghetti squash with meat sauce & sprinkle of Italian cheese
S: too much snack sized Halloween candy. Annoying!

Definitely not the healthiest of days...but it IS within my UD cal amounts. ;)

teeingoff17 11-03-2013 05:41 PM

Went with a double UD weekend. Was pretty hungry after my race yesterday, and just needed some food today.

Saturday: 2400 Calories
Sunday: 2200 Calories

So not too bad of a weekend. Gonna do a DD tomorrow and get right back into it.

KeirasMom 11-03-2013 05:53 PM

B: Onion bagel with jalapeno cream cheese, coffee
S: Mini 3 Musketeers and Fun Size Snickers
L: Toast with braunschweiger and tomato slices
S: Tall light Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks
D: DH's fabulous chicken in wine with bacon and onions, over ZOODLES! I seriously love those zoodles. :o

Rum and diet to follow.

I should (just barely!) squeak in at my 2000 calorie limit if I don't snack anymore. TOM's on the horizon and I'm starving today, so I may hit the kid's chocolate again before bed. :hyst:

Flutter 11-03-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16669541)
D: DH's fabulous chicken in wine with bacon and onions, over ZOODLES! I seriously love those zoodles. :o

Rum and diet to follow.

I should (just barely!) squeak in at my 2000 calorie limit if I don't snack anymore. TOM's on the horizon and I'm starving today, so I may hit the kid's chocolate again before bed. :hyst:

<hanging head> Just did that...whyyyy must I love chocolate so much? {sigh} Good thing tomorrow's a DD & I will be OUT OF THE HOUSE. Bad thing: Tuesday is DS1's bday so no doubt more chocolate will be involved, and probably dinner OUT, too. Is bday season over yet? :sick: I need normalcy back! :laugh:

Scarlett46 11-03-2013 06:46 PM

2 big meals today...
B: scrambled eggs, sausage, coffee
D: pizza, cherry Pepsi
Coffee

adillenal 11-03-2013 06:49 PM

B - scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, coffee with HWC
L - nonfat yogurt with raspberries, blackberries and blueberries (they were all on super sale yesterday)
D - HB patty on revolution rolls with mayo, pickles and ketchup. YUM.
coffee with HWC

I stayed away from ice cream and peanut butter and had a decent UD.

teeingoff17 11-03-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16669604)
<hanging head> Just did that...whyyyy must I love chocolate so much? {sigh} Good thing tomorrow's a DD & I will be OUT OF THE HOUSE. Bad thing: Tuesday is DS1's bday so no doubt more chocolate will be involved, and probably dinner OUT, too. Is bday season over yet? :sick: I need normalcy back! :laugh:

Haha, I survived Halloween time by only having 2 bite-sized pieces of candy in the house for myself. It's easy when I live with 2 classmates and we don't have the time to hand out candy for trick-or-treat.

After the past 2 double Up Days, I am ready for a good DD tomorrow. Gonna go back to around 500 calories for tomorrow, down from my new 1200 calorie DD, but then go back to my 2200/1200 rotation starting Tuesday.

Rosebud5t 11-03-2013 10:51 PM

I feel like I totally blew it today. Not terribly over my UD cals, but a massive carb-fest. My body is already telling me it doesn't like eating this way!

B: smoked sausage, SF horchata (250)
S: chicken with mandarin sauce, gluc pudding (239)
L: 1/2 order of fish and chips (553)
D: small steak, scoop mashed potatoes (472)
S: Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (500)

2014 total. 1900 target. About a zillion too many carbs. Blech! Honestly looking forward to my DD tomorrow!

KeirasMom 11-04-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16669541)

Rum and diet to follow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16669604)

Yup, I ended up raiding the Halloween candy and having some salami and cream cheese. Ended the day around 2500 calories. :o