Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Saturday ~ Who's with me? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/816417-dd-saturday-whos-me.html)

KeirasMom 11-02-2013 07:54 AM

DD Saturday ~ Who's with me?

B: Black coffee (5)

I have no other plans yet, but I do know Zoodle tuna casserole will happen at some point. I'm out of Quest bars and don't have the funds to replenish them just yet. :sad: They really make my DDs easy!

KeirasMom 11-02-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16667893)
B: Black coffee (5)

I have no other plans yet, but I do know Zoodle tuna casserole will happen at some point. I'm out of Quest bars and don't have the funds to replenish them just yet. :sad: They really make my DDs easy!

B: Black coffee, 1C Dannon Oikos FF Greek yogurt with Torani SF Raspberry syrup and 1/4C Fiber One cereal. 155 calories and 23 g of protein.

Rosebud5t 11-02-2013 10:21 AM

Good morning! I don't have much of a plan, either. I haven't eaten anything yet, but here's a rough plan:

B: hard boiled egg (70)
L: miracle noodles with mushroom tomato sauce, parm cheese (65)
D: ??? Maybe miracle noodles with light Alfredo and zucchini (75-ish)
S: ???

Dawn, since you've mentioned them a few times, I looked up zoodles and will be trying to pick up a Spirelli this weekend. Looks like a lot could be done with them! :yummy:

sharkini 11-02-2013 10:23 AM

Hi ladies!

Water, tea, coffee
4 oz. turkey (240)
1 HB egg (40)
1 bag mixed cabbage (100)
1/2 TB butter (40)
Broth as needed (25)

Total, 445

I noticed that I'm cold and a bit lightheaded on a DD until I have 200 calories in me. Then all is well. It's interesting how much I'm learning about myself.

KeirasMom 11-02-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosebud5t (Post 16668063)
Good morning! I don't have much of a plan, either. I haven't eaten anything yet, but here's a rough plan:

Dawn, since you've mentioned them a few times, I looked up zoodles and will be trying to pick up a Spirelli this weekend. Looks like a lot could be done with them! :yummy:

I actually CRAVE them. So good!

KeirasMom 11-02-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16667985)
B: Black coffee, 1C Dannon Oikos FF Greek yogurt with Torani SF Raspberry syrup and 1/4C Fiber One cereal. 155 calories and 23 g of protein.

Tentative plan for the rest of the day.

L: Zoodles with tuna, garlic, and light alfredo sauce.
D: Cabbage and 2 turkey sausages

Roughly 600 calories and 64 grams of protein.

Flutter 11-02-2013 11:24 AM

Gotta try those zoodles soon! I did buy a spiralizer thing, but it's a little hand held jibby jobby...hope it works well!

Just coffee before bball game this morning, then got a large coffee with 2 creams/2 splendas at Mickey D's on the way home from dropping DD off at a bday party. DH & I have to go out bday shopping for our oldest son tonight. I'm sure we'll go out for dinner. Hopefully I can stick to a house salad or something. I need to be good, still dealing with last weekend's 5# gain shananagans!!!

Babsbabs 11-02-2013 12:39 PM

Thanks for the Zoodles idea! I am going out to purchase zucchini's so I can give it a try for tomorrow's DD.

Scarlett46 11-02-2013 06:24 PM

I love the zoodles idea too! We'll have a garden next year that will certainly contain zukes... I'll have to check out the spiralizer!

Today was a bit high for my typical DD... Bit not over the top. We visited some friends who unexpectedly fed us lunch.
B: Coffee
L: KFC thigh, spoonful of cole slaw! Coffee
D: Venison steak, green beans
Coffee

Rosebud5t 11-02-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosebud5t (Post 16668063)

Dinner ended up being a whole bag of miracle noodles, 1/2 c light Alfredo with 1/2 c mushrooms and a bag of baby spinach. It was beyond delicious and a TON of food, I'm SO full... All for 118 calories! My tummy's kinda grumpy, maybe too much of the gluc today with all the noodles. :sick:

Thanks to Kris for the SF horchata idea, with a glass of that tonight for a snack, I should end up around 300 for the day.