Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #271
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,955
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Wonderful news, Nilla!!

Carly, I hope AI works like a charm for you and DW. Maybe you will defy the statistics.

Barb, I love to read your posts. You are a ray of sunshine on this board.

JD, I hope my ship comes in one day. In the meantime, it's nice to live vicariously through you and Kissa!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #272
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,455
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I just love my JBs!
With all your good wishes and encouragement I hope I will be able to report good news in the next several months... Not at first of course, because I'm superstitious

Barbo I love your Thanksgiving Blessing.

JD, have you had the burning checked out by your MD, I hope it is not nerve pain. The burning sounds worrisome.

Carol, you are right. I'm shrinking due to the loss of disc space and not really because I'm 37 per se, but on Tuesday it was really messing with me. I wore 4 1/2 inch heels today and decided that as long as I have my heels I can deal with being a bit shorter, but I want a re-measure before I change my stats
__________________
<---- Before Carly
10.0 lbs lost on LC/low cal. (2/21/12-3/27/12)
65.8 lbs lost on JUDDD (3/28/12- 4/18/13)
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #273
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Barbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern Ca. San Juan Capistrano
Posts: 4,009
Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/155/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Hey all you 'shorties"

For the past decade, every time I went for a physical check up they weigh
and measure....Each time I would shrink an inch. Now my all time high was
5'1" and that made me taller than my mother and aunties.
Believe it or not I am 4'10 3/4, however I shall say 4'11" because how can
you say such a thing? My feet grew.. darn.....I think even my ear lobes have
grown (disgusting). Someone took my thighs and left theirs one nigh.t
. And speaking of dimples/cottage cheese butts...tsk tsk.
I cannot fit into my gloves or shoes
(yes we all wore gloves and hats in the 19 hundreds) which I have saved from
the 1950's.

Keep your head's high and your chest up and just be sure to buy better
bras.

Proud to be a 'shortie'
__________________
BARBOS LOWCARB kITCHEN
Barbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #274
Senior LCF Member
 
Rosebud5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tacoma WA
Posts: 131
Gallery: Rosebud5t
Stats: 188.6/174.8/140
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: October 2013
Catching up today made me smile!

Barbo, what a beautiful message about Thanksgiving!

Carly, sending lots of positive to you and DW. I know that's an endeavor with lots of emotions involved.... Just like parenthood! All worth it. Okay, well mostly worth it. Heheee

Nilla, I have the same problem on most UDs. Even when I'm not really being careful, the appetite just isn't quite there with LC. I guess that's a good problem to have! Congrats on that first DD loss!

Goner, great plan! My body definitely tells me to eat more when I wait until dinner. I like spreading out my DD cals throughout the day.

This has nothing to do with JUDDD, just sharing.... I finally got up the courage to ask my crush out and while we only had a quick moment to chat, we might get together this weekend. *fingers crossed* Yes, I'm channeling my inner middle school girl self.
__________________



Tammy
Rosebud5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #275
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,697
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Nilla! Wooohooooo on that 3.5 pound loss! That's a welcome back if I ever saw one!

Barbo, what a lovely Thanksgiving sentiment!

Tammy, how exciting about your date! You are much braver than me. I just can't bring myself to ask a guy out.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:29 AM   #276
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,455
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbo View Post
For the past decade, every time I went for a physical check up they weigh
and measure....Each time I would shrink an inch. Now my all time high was
5'1" and that made me taller than my mother and aunties.
Believe it or not I am 4'10 3/4, however I shall say 4'11" because how can
you say such a thing? My feet grew.. darn.....I think even my ear lobes have
grown (disgusting). Someone took my thighs and left theirs one nigh.t
. And speaking of dimples/cottage cheese butts...tsk tsk.
I cannot fit into my gloves or shoes
(yes we all wore gloves and hats in the 19 hundreds) which I have saved from
the 1950's.

Keep your head's high and your chest up and just be sure to buy better
bras.

Proud to be a 'shortie'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud5t View Post

This has nothing to do with JUDDD, just sharing.... I finally got up the courage to ask my crush out and while we only had a quick moment to chat, we might get together this weekend. *fingers crossed* Yes, I'm channeling my inner middle school girl self.
That is great!!!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:09 AM   #277
Junior LCF Member
 
cmlloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 22
Gallery: cmlloyd
Stats: 206/183.5/140 <- :)
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2013
Short time lurker, first time poster.
I finished my first DD yesterday. it wasn't so bad.
I did have to have a warm cup of chicken broth after dinner, I had a salad and I just felt the need for something warm. After that I felt satisfied.
Now onto my second UD.
I have tried to skim through some of the posts and try to get an idea of the "usuals", but I figured the best way to get to know ya'll is to post and be active.
I lost some weight over the summer when it was easy to fix and be satisfied with fresh fruits and veggies, no breads or "white stuff", but now that winter is coming COLD foods just arent as appealing. I am currently working and in school (as an older student) for Respiratory Care and i just don't have the time to sit down and eat. I have also noticed the weight creeping back up b/c i can't go walk every day.
So I did some research and found YOU ALL . I have seen the success you all have had and it's very inspiring.
I have some selfish reasons for wanting to do this, and some healthy reasons. But that dirt will come with future posts.
I have to go get ready for work, I am currently training my replacement b.c I will be full time student in the spring, and will be in the hospitals for rotations/clinicals.
Have a great day!
cmlloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #278
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,455
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
! I hope you will love doing juddd. It has been life transforming for me.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:24 AM   #279
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,362
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Welcome cml!!! Sounds like a busy, exciting time for you! I'm glad you found us!

Barbo, just love you! Thanks for your supportive, wonderful posts.

Nilla, huge congrats on that awesome drop!!!

Tammy, ooooh good for you!!!!! I hope you guys get together and have tons of fun!!!!

Morning all!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:22 AM   #280
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,697
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Morning Melinda, and everyone! Hey Melinda, did you get rid of that pain in your side?

CM, ! It sounds like you're busy, which is a good thing. DDs go a lot faster when you're occupied. Like Carly, I hope you'll love this WOE and experience all the wonderful effects it has to offer. Looking forward to getting to know you!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #281
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SW Mo.
Posts: 1,255
Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
Welcome CM
Just try to relax and not fret about this way of eating.
If u love a challenge, this is for you!
Hopes for you.
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:04 AM   #282
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,362
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Morning Melinda, and everyone! Hey Melinda, did you get rid of that pain in your side?
!
Sortof...? Tuesday was the bad day, eventually went away Tues night. Came back Weds for an hour or two, then gone again. I've had some uncomfortable pressure down there though on/off yesterday & again today. You got me! I sometimes have a bit of issue mid cycle, but usually only a few hours one day. <shrug> I'm documenting & I'll go in if it continues. I feel fine otherwise. Weird! Thanks for remembering & asking sweet friend.
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #283
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,955
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbo View Post
For the past decade, every time I went for a physical check up they weigh
and measure....Each time I would shrink an inch. Now my all time high was
5'1" and that made me taller than my mother and aunties.
Believe it or not I am 4'10 3/4, however I shall say 4'11" because how can
you say such a thing? My feet grew.. darn.....I think even my ear lobes have
grown (disgusting). Someone took my thighs and left theirs one nigh.t
. And speaking of dimples/cottage cheese butts...tsk tsk.
I cannot fit into my gloves or shoes
(yes we all wore gloves and hats in the 19 hundreds) which I have saved from
the 1950's.

Keep your head's high and your chest up and just be sure to buy better
bras.

Proud to be a 'shortie'
Barb, when I first saw your post, I thought, Barb knows up-to-date slang! "shortie" = good looking female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud5t View Post
Catching up today made me smile!

Barbo, what a beautiful message about Thanksgiving!

Carly, sending lots of positive to you and DW. I know that's an endeavor with lots of emotions involved.... Just like parenthood! All worth it. Okay, well mostly worth it. Heheee

Nilla, I have the same problem on most UDs. Even when I'm not really being careful, the appetite just isn't quite there with LC. I guess that's a good problem to have! Congrats on that first DD loss!

Goner, great plan! My body definitely tells me to eat more when I wait until dinner. I like spreading out my DD cals throughout the day.

This has nothing to do with JUDDD, just sharing.... I finally got up the courage to ask my crush out and while we only had a quick moment to chat, we might get together this weekend. *fingers crossed* Yes, I'm channeling my inner middle school girl self.
Awesome! I hope you do get together if that's what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlloyd View Post
Short time lurker, first time poster.
I finished my first DD yesterday. it wasn't so bad.
I did have to have a warm cup of chicken broth after dinner, I had a salad and I just felt the need for something warm. After that I felt satisfied.
Now onto my second UD.
I have tried to skim through some of the posts and try to get an idea of the "usuals", but I figured the best way to get to know ya'll is to post and be active.
I lost some weight over the summer when it was easy to fix and be satisfied with fresh fruits and veggies, no breads or "white stuff", but now that winter is coming COLD foods just arent as appealing. I am currently working and in school (as an older student) for Respiratory Care and i just don't have the time to sit down and eat. I have also noticed the weight creeping back up b/c i can't go walk every day.
So I did some research and found YOU ALL . I have seen the success you all have had and it's very inspiring.
I have some selfish reasons for wanting to do this, and some healthy reasons. But that dirt will come with future posts.
I have to go get ready for work, I am currently training my replacement b.c I will be full time student in the spring, and will be in the hospitals for rotations/clinicals.
Have a great day!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Sortof...? Tuesday was the bad day, eventually went away Tues night. Came back Weds for an hour or two, then gone again. I've had some uncomfortable pressure down there though on/off yesterday & again today. You got me! I sometimes have a bit of issue mid cycle, but usually only a few hours one day. <shrug> I'm documenting & I'll go in if it continues. I feel fine otherwise. Weird! Thanks for remembering & asking sweet friend.
Take care, Flutter! You're a star here, so you need to be in tip top shape to take care of the rest of us!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #284
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,362
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Take care, Flutter! You're a star here, so you need to be in tip top shape to take care of the rest of us!
Thanks gf! We take care of EACH OTHER 'round here. XO How are you today? Have the supplements started to help?
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:59 AM   #285
Major LCF Poster!
 
Rebecca1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indian Trail, North Carolina
Posts: 2,403
Gallery: Rebecca1979
Stats: 286/239/199 (for now!)
WOE: 2208/442 (11/5/13)
Start Date: October 19, 2013
This is a cross post from my wlj(s)! =)

Hi everyone! I'm still here! I've been super busy at home with my kidlet being sick... Which threw me into and ugly eating fit.. I then continued on like I was supposed to! I've been playing around with DD trying to figure out what works for me!

So far I've noticed that PB&J sandwiches hold me for a LOONG time. I worked with what I had at home (reg crunchy pb, merita white bread king thin, and some dollar tree strawberry jam). Don't get my wrong they were just fine, but I could find a lower cal better quality product (when I had the money finally)..I've brought my cal count for the sandwich from 284 to 228!

I've been super obsessed with low calorie lunch "how to's".. Yes.. Yes, I know food shows all the time! At least these don't trigger me, well they do, but its just to spend money! =P I've subscribed to a few (and felt a little silly), because they were girly, preppy, teenagers! But... But.... They had a bunch of great ideas! Lettuce wraps, quinoa sushi, lots of 200 cal lunch items. So helpful!

Though I've been getting agitated with myself lately... I'm still really happy with JUDDD!! It might take me longer to get to this finish line, I'm still in the race!
__________________
It's me Rebecca!
Thanksgiving Challenge: 235 by 11/28/2013
All I Want for Christmas is to Lose a Few 2013: 230 by 12/25
My JUDDD info Thread
Come Read My Weight Loss Journal!
Rebecca1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #286
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,955
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Rebecca, skinny taste (web site) has good low calorie recipes and pretty pictures.

Flutter, it's still too soon to tell if the suppl. is working. I think it will take a week to 10 days probably. I'm on the right path though! I feel better most days, but I still have "episodes" where I feel like I'm not quite myself (without going into detail ). Thank you for asking.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #287
Major LCF Poster!
 
Rebecca1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indian Trail, North Carolina
Posts: 2,403
Gallery: Rebecca1979
Stats: 286/239/199 (for now!)
WOE: 2208/442 (11/5/13)
Start Date: October 19, 2013
Thanks Cindy! <3
Rebecca1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #288
Major LCF Poster!
 
vanilla_latte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my happy place!
Posts: 2,331
Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: Oh, ya know..every morning!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdforshort View Post
Wow, Latte, hurray for the big drop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Wonderful news, Nilla!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud5t View Post
Nilla, I have the same problem on most UDs. Even when I'm not really being careful, the appetite just isn't quite there with LC. I guess that's a good problem to have! Congrats on that first DD loss!
I this kind of problem!! And thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Nilla! Wooohooooo on that 3.5 pound loss! That's a welcome back if I ever saw one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Nilla, huge congrats on that awesome drop!!!
Thanks so much all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlloyd View Post
Short time lurker, first time poster. I finished my first DD yesterday. it wasn't so bad.
The DDs take a bit to get used to, but once you do, they're not bad at all.

Had only a 1 lb. bounce after an UD. Wish all bounces were like that! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #289
Senior LCF Member
 
Scarlett46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 618
Gallery: Scarlett46
Stats: 179/150/135 5'3" 43yo
WOE: SB/JUDDD
Start Date: SB: 6/2007 JUDDD: 4/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca1979 View Post

So far I've noticed that PB&J sandwiches hold me for a LOONG time. I worked with what I had at home (reg crunchy pb, merita white bread king thin, and some dollar tree strawberry jam). Don't get my wrong they were just fine, but I could find a lower cal better quality product (when I had the money finally)..I've brought my cal count for the sandwich from 284 to 228!
My DH does well with PB (he doesn't like the "J") sandwiches too. It's pretty much them or a protein shake for breakfast on busy work days. Otherwise he's got the shakes and is starving by mid-morning.

I can hold out longer on DDs without eating, but one of my favorite afternoon (first DD meal) snacks is an apple, cut up and dipped in NPB.

Either way... it's definitely the protein that does it!
Scarlett46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #290
Major LCF Poster!
 
Sirtain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: DFW area
Posts: 1,741
Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
Hi Cmlloyd. Glad to have you join us. Youre right-- the best way to do this is come and be active on the boards. There's so much good information, advice, support, and fellowship. I love it here.
Some of us also have journals on the Journal thread, if you want to read about our experiences from the beginning. I like to go back and reread sometimes, just to see how far I've come. Those challenges in the beginning aren't even memories, now, JUDDD is so easy.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #291
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,955
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I hadn't thought about PB on DD. I do love me some Peanut Butter toast! Hot toast spread with PB and it melts...YUM!! I would need some lower calorie bread...hmmm, got me thinking about it now.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #292
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Barbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern Ca. San Juan Capistrano
Posts: 4,009
Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/155/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Hey Cindy

Nope I didn't know what 'shorties' meant except being of short stature lol

Hey girls, I found a pita bread for 50 calories and very low carb.
Purchased from Netrition. I am excited to try it...anyone here already
done so? What did you think. I mean why not some melted cheese
in it and toasted on a grill or something?
Barbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #293
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 13,284
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/155.4/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I hadn't thought about PB on DD. I do love me some Peanut Butter toast! Hot toast spread with PB and it melts...YUM!! I would need some lower calorie bread...hmmm, got me thinking about it now.
I like the Sarah Lee Delightful breads for 45 calories per slice. And PB2. I've had a PB&J on a DD before.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #294
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,955
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
That might be my next DD meal--Sunday. I might have to do real PB though. I am not terribly impressed with PB2. I have regular and chocolate, and it's blah. Good for smoothies and recipes, but not so much for eating plain IMHO.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #295
Major LCF Poster!
 
Kismet311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,871
Gallery: Kismet311
Stats: 161/131.8/127
WOE: TOPS/Juddd
Funny you guys are talking about peanut butter! Yesterday, I got some Planters cinnamon raisin granola crunch peanut butter and it's sooo yummmmy. Good thing today is an UD LOL
Kismet311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #296
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,955
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Uh oh, I think I'll be looking for that! Thanks A LOT, Kismet!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:29 AM   #297
Major LCF Poster!
 
ArmyWife88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fort Riley, KS
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: ArmyWife88
Stats: (HW:270.2/LW:171) SW:209.6/CW:196.1/GW:150
Hey ladies! I'm still around just been super busy. Rotations are going good. Unintentionally had a MD on Thurs instea of an UD so I decided to stick with an UD the day following to make Thanksgiving and Christmas UDs as well. Unfortunately it turned into an UUAD. DD today and I'm actually excited for it I feel so blah and bloated from last night. My weight yesterday morning after the MD was 205 which is something I hadn't seen in a while. Excited to see it again soon!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!
__________________
Christina
ArmyWife88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:06 AM   #298
Junior LCF Member
 
cmlloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 22
Gallery: cmlloyd
Stats: 206/183.5/140 <- :)
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2013
Good Morning!
Thank you for the wonderful and warm welcomes!
Start of a good DD, only thing is I have to go to the grocery store today, so I will get fresh veggies and make a soup when I come home that should carry me through till bed time

I read some posts and there is a lot of talk about PB I have never been able to eat PB. I wish I could b/c i know it is dense and keeps you full for longer periods (or so I've heard) I am just not a fan .... I was watching the food network one night and there is a restaurant that sells a PB and banana grilled sandwich...I thought it looked really good, but looks can be deceiving lol. Have a great Day!
cmlloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:00 AM   #299
Major LCF Poster!
 
Kismet311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,871
Gallery: Kismet311
Stats: 161/131.8/127
WOE: TOPS/Juddd
I had 2 slices of fiber one multigrain bread (the one that's 100 calories for 2 slices) and some of that PB I got. It was good. Not eating anything until dinner hopefully. Will probably be a 600 calorie DD which is the usual for me on Saturdays! Weekends are TOUGH!

Last edited by Kismet311; 11-23-2013 at 07:01 AM..
Kismet311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:19 AM   #300
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,697
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Oh my gosh, all this talk about PB! And on a DD. It's probably quite well known that I am a PB fiend. I just love it. For a snack, for dessert, for lunch. My going off plan usually involves it in some way or another.

I haven't managed to incorporate it into a DD yet, although I've been contemplating skipping my coffee/hwc and saving all 500 calories for a 3 oz PB dinner some DD. I haven't had the guts to do it yet.

CM, funny enough, while PB/banana sandwiches have always sounded, and smelled heavenly to me......I just don't like them. It's a puzzle. Something about the combination of the flavors, or the texture. I'm not sure.

Christina - congratulations on 205! You will see it planted firmly very soon, and then it will be in your rearview window forever!

Another cold and rainy day here. I think I'll curl up with a book or a movie in a little while. After I get some hula hooping in. Hope everyone is having a wonderful pre-Thanksgiving weekend!
__________________
~~~LCG aka Carol~~~

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.