Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2013, 05:49 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 9,461
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
DD Halloween - plans?

Happy Halloween all!

Here is what I have:

yogurt 100c
cottage cheese 80c
eggs/chicken veggies 200c
veggies 100c

hoping to keep it to 500c

for Trick or Treating I hand out the juice box hugs. Everyone's thirsty and I hate that stuff, so no candy to temp me!
zipp2play is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member
 
Scarlett46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 569
Gallery: Scarlett46
Stats: 179/150/135 5'3" 43yo
WOE: SB/JUDDD
Start Date: SB: 6/2007 JUDDD: 4/2013
Coffee & Water
Applesauce & Coffee
Chicken & Veggies
Coffee

Might have a hard time staying away from all the cookout and pot luck goodies leftover from yesterday's cookout (that I missed) at work...
Gonna take some willpower...
Scarlett46 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:37 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 12,437
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
B: Coffee, Quest chocolate chip cookie dough bar (194)
L: Small Wendy's chili with TJ's habanero sauce and onions (184)
S: Greek yogurt w/Ez Sweetz (80)
D: ?
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member
 
mafiamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: eastern PA
Posts: 815
Gallery: mafiamom
Stats: 5'2" 130.9 lbs (11/1/13)
WOE: JUDDD 1810/350
Start Date: 10/15/13
Coffee with hwc 40
1 cup cabbage soup 80
1.5 c popcorn 60

That's all I got so far. Not sure about dinner.
mafiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member
 
sharkini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 934
Gallery: sharkini
Stats: 289/273/199 for now
WOE: JUDDD - lots of veggies
Start Date: 10/4/13
Water, tea, coffee all day.
Soup for dinner.
Then the trick or treat frenzy is on. Plan on bringing a huge bottle of lemon water. After my son gets done we usually go for ice cream. (As if more sugar is needed, right?) But this year we're just going to look at some Christmas displays.

Target: 484
sharkini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:34 PM   #6
Big Yapper!!!!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 9,461
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Good plan Kris
zipp2play is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,192
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 44yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Ack. Fasted all day (through DD's hallo party, etc) but caved with the pepperoni pizza tonight & had 2 slices. Guess that puts me at 570. Grrrr
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:33 PM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 12,437
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Ack. Fasted all day (through DD's hallo party, etc) but caved with the pepperoni pizza tonight & had 2 slices. Guess that puts me at 570. Grrrr
I'm sure I'll be well over 570, so don't feel bad! Maintenance rocks!

ETA: Love the new avi!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #9
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Half a cup of coffee 14 hours ago...
I had the day from you know where today at work. I walked out of the house at 7:30am and back in at 7:30pm. I'm already in bed.

I testify for the Grand Jury tomorrow and got grilled in an on site audit today <shakes head in disbelief> was I in Florida less than a week ago?

If I want a bedtime snack in an hour I better get out of bed and prepare something.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:38 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member
 
Rosebud5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tacoma WA
Posts: 131
Gallery: Rosebud5t
Stats: 188.6/174.8/140
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: October 2013
Today is one day I'm glad my daughter is grown and I live in an apartment where there are literally no kids... So I don't have to have candy here! I will really miss seeing the little ones in their costumes, though. That's my favorite part of Halloween!

I was so crazy hungry this morning, but I pushed through with some bouillon and a few bites of my gluc pudding. Here was my day:

B: Hebrew National hot dog (45)
S: bouillon and gluc pudding (28)
L: 2 oz chicken with mandarin sauce and green beans (125)
D: red snapper with 1/4 tsp butter, asparagus (193)

391 for the day. I'm ecstatic about that given how hungry I was earlier!
Rosebud5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member
 
Rosebud5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tacoma WA
Posts: 131
Gallery: Rosebud5t
Stats: 188.6/174.8/140
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Half a cup of coffee 14 hours ago...
I had the day from you know where today at work. I walked out of the house at 7:30am and back in at 7:30pm. I'm already in bed.

I testify for the Grand Jury tomorrow and got grilled in an on site audit today <shakes head in disbelief> was I in Florida less than a week ago?

If I want a bedtime snack in an hour I better get out of bed and prepare something.
So sorry about your day. . Good luck tomorrow!!!
Rosebud5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #12
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud5t View Post
So sorry about your day. . Good luck tomorrow!!!
Thanks.
I got out of bed and made 5oz of cucumber salad. I'll eat that with Kim's deli pops and laughing cow cheese if I have the energy to get it from the kitchen in half an hour. I'm drinking some water with true lime since I was probably getting dehydrated.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #13
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,632
Gallery: adillenal
B - coffee with HWC
L - nothing
D - 3 oz HB patty, pickles and ketchup
coffee with HWC
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member
 
sharkini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 934
Gallery: sharkini
Stats: 289/273/199 for now
WOE: JUDDD - lots of veggies
Start Date: 10/4/13
No candy for me but I did have strawberries this afternoon to get rid of a wee bit of dizziness.
sharkini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #15
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 12,437
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
B: Coffee, Quest chocolate chip cookie dough bar (194)
L: Small Wendy's chili with TJ's habanero sauce and onions (184)
S: Greek yogurt w/Ez Sweetz (80)
D: ?
Ended up having Zoodles with light Alfredo sauce for dinner. Finished the day at 542 calories and 53 g of protein.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:50 AM   #16
Big Yapper!!!!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 9,461
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
I did well, had 380c and then DH made me an Adult beverage....probably ended the day at 480c...for me, that's great!
zipp2play is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:01 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,192
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 44yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I'm sure I'll be well over 570, so don't feel bad! Maintenance rocks!

ETA: Love the new avi!
Thanks gf, and yes, maintenance is pretty awesome! I just like maintenance at my lowest #. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Half a cup of coffee 14 hours ago...
I had the day from you know where today at work. I walked out of the house at 7:30am and back in at 7:30pm. I'm already in bed.

I testify for the Grand Jury tomorrow and got grilled in an on site audit today <shakes head in disbelief> was I in Florida less than a week ago?

If I want a bedtime snack in an hour I better get out of bed and prepare something.
I'm so sorry work is rough again! You need a break over there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud5t View Post
Today is one day I'm glad my daughter is grown and I live in an apartment where there are literally no kids... So I don't have to have candy here! I will really miss seeing the little ones in their costumes, though. That's my favorite part of Halloween!

I was so crazy hungry this morning, but I pushed through with some bouillon and a few bites of my gluc pudding. Here was my day:

B: Hebrew National hot dog (45)
S: bouillon and gluc pudding (28)
L: 2 oz chicken with mandarin sauce and green beans (125)
D: red snapper with 1/4 tsp butter, asparagus (193)

391 for the day. I'm ecstatic about that given how hungry I was earlier!
I love seeing the kids in their costumes, too. Good job yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkini View Post
No candy for me but I did have strawberries this afternoon to get rid of a wee bit of dizziness.
Love the new avi, fun hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
I did well, had 380c and then DH made me an Adult beverage....probably ended the day at 480c...for me, that's great!
Woohoo, my favorite kind of down day!!!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.