Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday ~ What's the plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/816024-ud-saturday-whats-plan.html)

KeirasMom 10-26-2013 09:27 AM

UD Saturday ~ What's the plan?

Free Day for me. I already logged 3000 calories in my tracker to cover any contingencies.

I already had 1 and 1/4 servings of McDonald's fruit and maple oatmeal (mine and DH's leftovers).

DH is taking Keira to the coast to drop her off at her Nana's, then he'll come home for a bit, go to work for a couple of hours, then it's DATE NIGHT! I know we'll be going out to dinner then for drinks, then ?? We're celebrating 14 years since our first date (Halloween actually, but that date is obviously now about the kiddo). :love:

SlimNana 10-26-2013 09:49 AM

Happy Anniversary & Date Night Dawn! :love:

Coffee w/ splenda, half & half (I'll be returning to non-dairy creamer after today to hopefully avoid triggering my IBS)

Sat. UD is going to be my one day a week where I plan to splurge, so I'll at least be having...Wine, Pizza & Chocolate.

1600 Calories Max.

:yummy: ~ Ann

Flutter 10-26-2013 10:08 AM

Ooh, me, too!!! It's Dh's bday today and barring no babysitter (the teens have various Halloween parties/activities this weekend) we will be going out for dinner/drinks, too!

So far today I've had some homemade banana/cc bread. I actually wish I hadn't, but I was starving after DD's basketball game and it was here. UGH! we have MOUNDS cake for his birthday. ACK, I am going to have a sliver and nothing more! Dinner is whatever sounds good. :) Have fun, Dawn!!!

Hi, Slim! Have fun with your yummy pizza & drinks!!

Sirtain 10-26-2013 12:04 PM

Yay for Date Night. I am going out to see
'Wolverine' with my Honey this afternoon, and really looking forward to it.

I am doing a Down Day today, but wanted to poke my head in to say 'hi'. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with the folks on the opposite rotation.

JoLi 10-26-2013 01:21 PM

Brunch for me. steak, baked potato and mixed veggies. Later for work, I'll have tuna and crackers and popcorn probably.

sharkini 10-26-2013 03:50 PM

Green smoothie
Pumpkin lentil chili
Pecans, cheese cubes, apple
Chocolate almond-milk shake
Grilled cod & salad
Stuffed celery
Iced coffee with cream

Target 2,419

Scarlett46 10-26-2013 07:03 PM

Scrambled eggs for breakfast...
Steak, cheesy potatoes, corn, salad for dinner...
Coconut Creme pie & coffee for dessert!

Sonica 10-26-2013 07:49 PM

Latte for Breakfast
Bean Burrito
Saganaki & a Gyro
Jr. Deluxe Burger from Sonic

That puts me at ~1600. I want to get to around 17-1800, so I will probably add some dark chocolate in later.

Rosebud5t 10-26-2013 09:12 PM

Happy Date Night!!!

I feel like I splurged today, even had some carbs...

B: 1 egg, 1 oz ground sausage, 5 green olives, 1/8 c cheese (250)
L: 1/2 sausage and mushroom individual pizza (660)
D: The other half of the pizza (660)
S: I made some chocolate pudding with almond milk, gluc pdr, walden farms choc... hope it turns out, I'm letting it thicken now. (45)

1855 total
1920 target

I hope this feeling of "cheating" on UDs goes away after a while. I feel a little guilty about the pizza even though I'm under my target. :dunno: