Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   JUDDD rocks!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/815243-juddd-rocks.html)

sharkini 10-17-2013 06:59 AM

JUDDD rocks!!

My first two weeks since starting JUDDD have gone by pretty fast and painlessly.

I'm down 7.5 pounds and have lost 3/4 of an inch from my waist. I am so very pleased!

I'm here for the long haul - and I'm quite certain that I have found the perfect "diet" for me.

Many thanks to all of you here for helping me along.. you're the best!

I sure wish I had discovered JUDDD (and you guys!) years ago.

Goner 10-17-2013 07:08 AM

I'm happy for you! Love the enthusiasm for JUDDD! It "is" perfect! I look forward to watching your journey unfold!!! :clap:

LoCarbGal 10-17-2013 07:14 AM

I'm so glad to hear this great news! Great job! You've adjusted so well and are getting great results so fast. I can't wait to watch you rock JUDDD in the coming months - I just know you're going to do great things! :clap:

mafiamom 10-17-2013 08:08 AM

this is very encouraging to me as someone just starting out! so glad it is working for you!

elphie124 10-17-2013 08:17 AM

Wow! Congrats on your success! :jumpjoy:

Fluffy_Bunny 10-17-2013 08:19 AM

Great going! Now keep going! :high5:

Flutter 10-17-2013 08:34 AM

Know that feeling of joy and relief when finding this plan and having it WORK! Yay you!!!!! Very happy for you!!!!! :heart:

KeirasMom 10-17-2013 08:44 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Librarygirl 10-17-2013 04:40 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

sharkini 10-17-2013 04:52 PM

Thanks, everyone. :love:

gotitnow 10-17-2013 05:30 PM

:heart:This thread inspired me to jump in and let new budds know I'm yet another thrilled maintaining Judder!:D I have been maintaining successfully for a year and 6 months now and am still amazed how flexible it is.

Just like everyone else has said, you really can enjoy life celebrations, or even in stressful times, when eating differently, can get right back where you want to be with just a few extra DD's thrown in! Been there and done that quite a few times!:jumpjoy:

Most of my maintenance has been done with EOD rotations (DD and UD numbers raised a little) It just works so well for me. I am content, and like all my precious Budds have said......wished I had known about this wonderful "way of life" years ago!:heart:

I read here almost daily and find it heart warming and encouraging. Best wishes to every newcomer and all the veteran BUDDS still workin it!:hugs:

Love you all, whether I "know" you or not.:)
Phyllis:heart:

Flutter 10-17-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotitnow (Post 16648051)
:heart:This thread inspired me to jump in and let new budds know I'm yet another thrilled maintaining Judder!:D I have been maintaining successfully for a year and 6 months now and am still amazed how flexible it is.

Just like everyone else has said, you really can enjoy life celebrations, or even in stressful times, when eating differently, can get right back where you want to be with just a few extra DD's thrown in! Been there and done that quite a few times!:jumpjoy:

Most of my maintenance has been done with EOD rotations (DD and UD numbers raised a little) It just works so well for me. I am content, and like all my precious Budds have said......wished I had known about this wonderful "way of life" years ago!:heart:

I read here almost daily and find it heart warming and encouraging. Best wishes to every newcomer and all the veteran BUDDS still workin it!:hugs:

Love you all, whether I "know" you or not.:)
Phyllis:heart:

Always love to "see" you!!! So tickled you are still doing wonderful in maintenance!!! :heart:

Librarygirl 10-17-2013 05:40 PM

It's great to hear from you, Phyllis, sweet lady.:hugs:So happy to hear that JUDDD is still working it's magic for you!:love: Don't be a stranger!

Carly 10-17-2013 05:48 PM

Kris I'm so glad you love JUDDD!

Hi Phyl! It's great to "see" you :hiya:

mafiamom 10-17-2013 05:53 PM

i love to see those that have maintained with this lifestyle. such an encouragement that is!

i truly want to be someone that can pop on and say "this has worked for me for..... years, dont give up!"

Kimmietoo 10-17-2013 06:54 PM

WTG on your great start!!! You're doing amazing and should be very proud!

LoCarbGal 10-17-2013 07:03 PM

Great to see you sweet Phyl! It's so wonderful to hear how great you're doing. I hope to be like you someday! :love:

Beeb 10-17-2013 07:15 PM

It's for the wonderful weight loss I had on JUDDD that I read these types of posts and feel :sad: that I can't do this WOE ever again!

Congrats to you....you are an inspiration for everyone!! :hugs::high5:

sharkini 10-18-2013 09:39 AM

Aww, thank you again for all the nice comments. Beep, I'm sorry JUDDD wasn't a good fit.. but very glad you found something that works!! That's what it's really all about - find what we need to get healthy and work it. :heart: