Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!
 
Sirtain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: DFW area
Posts: 1,807
Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
Up Day Saturday

I started with eggs, sausage links, cream spinach, and some chocolate-covered macadamias. I'll have a late lunch of bratwurst, cauliflower, and zuccini fritters. Not sure what dinner will be.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 15,143
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Fair foods! At least a funnel cake and fresh roasted corn. Probably a gyro or barbecue ribs as well, or something else if it catches my fancy. May be a beer or glass of wine in there as well.
D: If I'm not having to be rolled out of the fair, and/or out of the car at home, I'll figure something out.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member
 
sharkini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 935
Gallery: sharkini
Stats: 281/261/???
WOE: hAcg, R1 P2
Start Date: 10/16/14
I survived my first DD yesterday!!!! Had a loaded sf double mocha latte and steak & eggs for breakfast. Very happy right now. LoL

Salad with shrimp for lunch and grilled rats on a stick with a side of curried cauliflower for dinner.

I. Love. JUDDD.
For some reason I'm down 3 lbs...
sharkini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member
 
Scarlett46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 619
Gallery: Scarlett46
Stats: 179/150/135 5'3" 43yo
WOE: SB/JUDDD
Start Date: SB: 6/2007 JUDDD: 4/2013
B: biscuits & gravy, coffee
L: bagel, coffee
D: burger, veggies, chips & homemade salsa, wine
S: ice cream, coffee
Scarlett46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!
 
tobelowcarber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,616
Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/120/118-123
WOE: JUDDD
B: scrambled eggs
L: veggie soup, baked salmon, roasted cauliflower
D: sliced fennel salad with EVOO, lamb shoulder roast, roasted asparagus

evening 2 tbls ghee

1672 cal/30 gr carbs
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!
 
Low Carb Librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,901
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: July 14,2014 Restart
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkini View Post
I survived my first DD yesterday!!!! Had a loaded sf double mocha latte and steak & eggs for breakfast. Very happy right now. LoL

Salad with shrimp for lunch and grilled rats on a stick with a side of curried cauliflower for dinner.

I. Love. JUDDD.
For some reason I'm down 3 lbs...
Rats?
Low Carb Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!
 
Low Carb Librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,901
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: July 14,2014 Restart
I guess this is my first day back. I left before because I had problems sleeping and became depressed on DD's.
The first time I did JUDDD I was fine, so I hope the third time is a charm.

I am baking cakes as a side job and I am trying to develop new recipes and flavors. I just can't do this doing low carb... I could have my family taste for me, but I want to know what I am serving to my customers.

Well, I will see how this works... I am coming in with a positive attitude ( I will have a positive attitude, I will have a positive attitude...)
So I am looking for some great results!
Low Carb Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 15,143
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Fair foods! At least a funnel cake and fresh roasted corn. Probably a gyro or barbecue ribs as well, or something else if it catches my fancy. May be a beer or glass of wine in there as well.
D: If I'm not having to be rolled out of the fair, and/or out of the car at home, I'll figure something out.
At the fair: Keira, DH and I shared an Elvis Funnel Cake (funnel cake with peanut butter, chocolate, banana cream and whipped cream); Keira and I shared ribs, coleslaw and beans.

D: 6 oz ribeye with 1/2 C macaroni and cheese and 100 g butternut squash.

Wine

Ice cream!

My goal was 2852 calories and I came in at 2847. Sadly, I could have eaten more!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #9
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 15,143
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Carb Librarian View Post
Rats?
I know, right!? Explanation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Carb Librarian View Post
I guess this is my first day back. I left before because I had problems sleeping and became depressed on DD's.
The first time I did JUDDD I was fine, so I hope the third time is a charm.

I am baking cakes as a side job and I am trying to develop new recipes and flavors. I just can't do this doing low carb... I could have my family taste for me, but I want to know what I am serving to my customers.

Well, I will see how this works... I am coming in with a positive attitude ( I will have a positive attitude, I will have a positive attitude...)
So I am looking for some great results!
back!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member
 
sharkini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 935
Gallery: sharkini
Stats: 281/261/???
WOE: hAcg, R1 P2
Start Date: 10/16/14
Rat on a stick = ground pork, ground beef, or poultry (or a combo) mixed with spices and then molded around a piece of lemongrass. Soo good!
sharkini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!
 
Low Carb Librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,901
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: July 14,2014 Restart
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkini View Post
Rat on a stick = ground pork, ground beef, or poultry (or a combo) mixed with spices and then molded around a piece of lemongrass. Soo good!
I am just relieved that you are not eating rats...
Low Carb Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member
 
Jentastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 'Round here
Posts: 101
Gallery: Jentastic
Stats: 225/160(2007) 208/204/140
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: 10/02/2013
B-lots of tea
L-Chipotle barbacoa bowl
D-Brats and kraut
Jentastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.