Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Wednesday - plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/813302-dd-wednesday-plan.html)

zipp2play 10-02-2013 05:51 AM

DD Wednesday - plan?

Already hungry, not sure how long I can hold off....

options:

2 eggs/cottage cheese OR protein shake 180c
chick pea salad 280c
Deli Ham 50c

Wasn't hungry till 10:00 a.m. yesterday! DANG IT!

Sirtain 10-02-2013 06:03 AM

Looking forward to this Down Day, maybe because it will be more of a Medium Day! :o Some of you may remember that I have been doing the SNAP challenge this past week. Yesterday was my last day, so I am celebrating making it by eating something I really like today: sashimi. I will probably go over my calorie range. It's not worrying me one bit!

And, as usual, I will be drinking water, tea, and kombucha.

ladybarometer 10-02-2013 06:15 AM

Day 3

STARVING!! At the moment, but getting better as I drink more water.

I'll wait as long as I can to eat.

I have a salad prepared for lunch with FF dressing. (less than 100 cals)

Probably do fish for dinner like I was going to do Monday, with broccoli on the side - That's less than 300 calories.

Total being less than 400 for the day. Hopefully this goes well. I may throw in SF jello if I'm desperate.

:up:

Scarlett46 10-02-2013 06:35 AM

Must be a hungry hump day for everyone!!! I'm starving this morning already too...

Coffee & Water
Only brought Greek Yogurt to work with me
Leftover chicken for dinner - with some veggies
More Coffee & Water

Becky 10-02-2013 06:56 AM

Stuck at college library for the next 2 hours, already hungry! I usually bring in two 50 calorie cheese sticks to quell any hunger till I get home but forgot them today...did find a bag of Smartfood Selects in one of the vending machines and they only have 100 cals so...

B: coffee (80)

S: Smartfood Selects (100)

L: small salad

S: cheese sticks

D: veggie stir fry

MintQ8 10-02-2013 07:21 AM

Strangely not too bad a DD for me! Maybe because yesterday was hump day here in the Middle East!

B: nothing
L: iced americano, with sf syrup, 2 skinny Corto coffees
S: cup of tea
D: leftover steak, onions & grilled tomatoes, with anchovies on top
S: strawberries
S: cup of tea, 2 Marie biscuits

424, dependent on weight of strawberries

adillenal 10-02-2013 07:29 AM

DD
B - BP coffee
L - HB patty
D - HB patty

KeirasMom 10-02-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirtain (Post 16627006)
Looking forward to this Down Day, maybe because it will be more of a Medium Day! :o Some of you may remember that I have been doing the SNAP challenge this past week. Yesterday was my last day, so I am celebrating making it by eating something I really like today: sashimi. I will probably go over my calorie range. It's not worrying me one bit!

And, as usual, I will be drinking water, tea, and kombucha.

Sashimi's great for a DD (or MD)! I love being able to go out for something decadent on a DD and have it fit my goals.

sorenkkg 10-02-2013 07:55 AM

I'm feeling a little wonky-- a bit dizzy, and it's taking a long time to shake off (thought I sat up in bed too fast, but no...).

B: vitamins and water (hoping I'm not dehydrated again, but I don't think so really)
S: thought I should eat something-- 2 pcs toast, 1 small tomato, a bit of mayo, and some of the jam and apple butter I made over the weekend.

that's it for now, will see what later brings...
S.

Librarygirl 10-02-2013 08:52 AM

I'm doing better today--no hunger (must have been the four brownies last night :D)

b-coffee-80

l-1 oz ham, 4 oz celery, cream cheese - 83

d-2 oz ham, angel hair slaw, cream cheese triangle - 130

s-2 cups coffee - 90

Total = 383

LiLi914 10-02-2013 10:13 AM

Crazy busy morning and we're not allowed to take beverages into session rooms so with no water I was hungry at 11. Ate a celery stalk just to calm the system down.

L: Yogurt and grapes
D: Hummus & crackers

330c

Going to miss the gym tonight because I have to go pick up my phone out on the Island, but I might make my aunt go for a walk with me.

MintQ8 10-02-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16627403)
Crazy busy morning and we're not allowed to take beverages into session rooms so with no water I was hungry at 11.

Can't imagine anywhere you can't have water!:confused:

LiLi914 10-03-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 16627442)
Can't imagine anywhere you can't have water!:confused:

Ha I definitely made it sound like our own version of solitary confinement. Lordie!

We're trying to get the clients to keep beverages and food inside our on site café so that has spilled over onto the Counselors leading by example. Usually I only have to wait 45 minutes and then I head to my desk for my water, but yesterday we had to meet with our entire caseloads. 22 people later and I hadn't sipped water in almost three hours.

I ended up with a headache last night and I know it was as a result of my morning. My body always gets angry with me when I deprive it of water.

Librarygirl 10-03-2013 04:29 AM

In the 25 years I have been working at a university library, up until about 5 years ago, we were only allowed to have any kind of liquids or food on breaks. Students were not allowed to bring even water into the library either. Something changed about the thinking, and a little over a year ago, we even put in a canteen and table area in the public area of the library. Yay! :D Of course, we could always go to a water fountain or go into the staff room to have something to drink in the past. Love that it's more relaxed now though.