Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #241
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.0/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: November 2013
You're all such a nice group of people...i'll keep on sneeking in here just to see how everybody is doing..

Flutter..yes i do have 3 children and they know to go and get themself check ...i was 48 when i got my first colonoscopy...it was a fluke that i did,the doctor were looking for something else...my time weren't done on earth yet..lol..

I'm concentrating at lowering those calories...
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #242
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by abs928 View Post
Good morning ladies! Happy Monday! I was able to have my first 'real' DD yesterday and boy what a difference it makes! I was down 1.4! Yay I was very tired from not sleeping well the night before and had no appetite. So I only had a few shrimp that I had picked up and definitely stayed around or below 200 calories. Very pleased with the scale and do know this method works if I do what I am supposed to do! Hope you have a great day!
Congratulations on attracting 2 nice men! Enjoy the dating experience! I need to jump back into that scene again too - ugh! Fun, but ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendajm View Post
I am hoping for a good DD today.. So far yogurt and coffee.. soup is in my lunchtote for lunch.. grilled Costco chicken patty for dinner.. Now to stick to the plan
Sounds like a great plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tay65 View Post
Hi everyone! I just started JUDDD and did an UD and yesterday was my DD. Today.....no loss. Isn't that strange? I'm doing 1950 UD's and keeping my DD's as low as possible.
Tammy! No loss isn't that strange, but it will catch up and show soon. Some people actually show their DD loss 2 days later instead of the next day. You'll have to figure your own patterns out.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #243
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
I hope I see a loss soon. I'm at 1400 calories....Need to eat something high in calories! UGH!
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #244
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: abs928
Stats: 175/145/135 in 2010. Current 141.6/137.8/127
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Congratulations on attracting 2 nice men! Enjoy the dating experience! I need to jump back into that scene again too - ugh! Fun, but ugh!

Sounds like a great plan!

Tammy! No loss isn't that strange, but it will catch up and show soon. Some people actually show their DD loss 2 days later instead of the next day. You'll have to figure your own patterns out.
Ugh is right and I dread it, trust me! I am very happy to say I have had no crazy horror stories and if anything, just had a nice time but there was no chemistry. These two men are nice, but this one in particular has me rather smitten to say the least. Go for it! Get back out there!
abs928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: abs928
Stats: 175/145/135 in 2010. Current 141.6/137.8/127
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 2013
Hi everyone! I hope all is well and Happy Halloween! I am back down today after a DD which is good. Truth be told, I have pretty much maintained since starting but the reality is I have not been a good girl on the DDs so I am happy with just staying the same. I know it works! I have just been out and about a little too much in the past week and had a few too many mid days.

SO proud of myself as I am on an airplane at this very moment and the guy next to me is literally eating Oreos, M&Ms and Cheese itz. And me? I prepped my food at home ahead of time and am sitting here with lemmon pepper chicken (froze ahead of time so it would travel well and last all day), sliced cucumbers, peppers, grape tomatoes and guacamole. Woo hoo...Feeling motivated. We can do this!! I will be very happy to maintain or be slightly up after this trip. The good news is my gf where I am staying is a health nut and only eats plant based. So I should be fine

Have a great day!
abs928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #246
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
I think I’m down a couple of pounds over October. Not great, but we had a weekend away and a week with visitors, and I pretty much ate what I wanted for both of those, so not too bad overall.
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #247
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Nice that you won't have to worry too much about the scale when you return, abs! Have fun!

Ailuros, sounds like you did great to me!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote