Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LifeIsGood2013
WOE: Intuitive Eating
Start Date: 4/2014
From HCG P2 Straight to JUDDD - Questions?

I am getting ready to end my P2 vanity round and wanted to know if anyone has successfully transitioned from P2 straight into JUDDD rotations or even 5:2 by adding in carbs and sugars from the start. I am at goal/maintenance weight.

I have a huge event to attend next weekend that involves BBQ, sweets, alcohol, you name it. I'm not even sure there is anything remotely healthy on the menu either day!

I did read a post about adding carbs/sugars immediately, seeing the initial gain, and then the weight comes right back off but I wanted to know if anyone experienced this firsthand? I want details, details, details
LifeIsGood2013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Deen73
Stats: 252/216/199
WOE: HCG rx injections
Start Date: JUDDD restart: April 9, 2013
Hi there -- well, I'm on my second hcg round right now. I lost, I think it was a grand total of 17 on the first, and maintained that within two pounds to start the second. What I did was kept my carbs low the first week of P3 (weight stayed stable), then transitioned to JUDDD (weight stayed stable, in fact, at one point I was 2 lbs below my LDW). I have never seemed to have a problem adding fat back in with hcg, though -- I can even eat Fat Fast-style on hcg for a few days and still show losses. BUT -- some people do. There have been some up days where I've eaten -- there's no other word for it -- HORRIBLY... lol -- and still did not gain much back. So JUDDD worked for me for maintenance, for sure.
Deen73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Hi Deen, thank you for responding. Did you add carbs in the form of starches and sugars when you transitioned to JUDDD on your 2nd week of P3? Or at what point did you start adding those again? Any gains when you did? Or should I say gains that stuck with you and wouldn't come back off?
Old 09-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Deen73
Stats: 252/216/199
WOE: HCG rx injections
Start Date: JUDDD restart: April 9, 2013
Well, yes, I did add carbs and starches in as soon as I started JUDDD -- hadn't really intended to quite as quickly as I did, but, you know how it goes... :P I had been missing some really odd things -- like english muffins, of all things! The good news is, even though I'd have a slight gain the next day (maybe half a pound) -- the DD would take it off. So, I think for maintenance, JUDDD could be a long-term solution for me. I'm actually really lucky, because there was a period of about a week and a half when I didn't do much of anything -- and gained 4. Then did a good week of JUDDD and it got me down around LDW. Let me know how it goes for you!
Deen73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

I have decided to continue with the VLC for a few more days because the losses are still good. By next weekend I would like to be transitioning into p3 but I am still trying to figure out exactly how to go from p2 to juddd . I am so afraid of trying something new and increasing my calories right away as in the past I have eased into p3. Has anyone else tried going straight into juddd from p2? I am looking for as much input as I can get