Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   M&Ms are evil!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/812633-m-ms-evil.html)

Flutter 09-20-2013 12:29 PM

M&Ms are evil!!!

It IS an UD, but really?!? WHYYYYYY did I feel the need to "try" the pumpkin & candy corn M&Ms today? Of course I *had* to buy some of my favorite peanut ones as well. I don't need this kind of torture!!! Good thing I had revamped my UD plans to a big lunch and tiny dinner anyways. :doh:

Goner 09-20-2013 12:34 PM

Can u believe I had a mouthful of chocolate m&ms when I read this? LOL I only opened a fun size though - counted the calories! :-) I don't like those candy corn ones - and can't find the pumpkin ones? How do they taste?

Hang in there!!

Jbinme 09-20-2013 01:11 PM

I love the pumpkin M&Ms!

LoCarbGal 09-20-2013 02:46 PM

Candy corn M&Ms? Really? I've gotta get some of those and maybe the pumpkin ones. I had Pumpkin spice Hershey kisses hanging around last year until after New Year's. I thought I'd love them and they were "eh".

Librarygirl 09-20-2013 03:24 PM

All this is doing is making me want to find those M&Ms!!! Thanks A LOT Flutter!!!:mad::D:rofl:

LadyKT 09-20-2013 04:02 PM

I had them last week :cool: i got my fix so im good now!!

Sirtain 09-20-2013 04:23 PM

The last thing I need is ANOTHER m&m flavor to like. I'm not even going to try them.

My dilemma is that my grocery store does not sell the single serving size of my preferred flavor (almond), only the BIG bag. Every time I want some, it is a struggle. Do I want them enough to deal with a big bag? I'll have temptation for a week, or just give in and eat way too many.

Maybe it has saved me from buying them as often, but when I do, watch out!

Grrr.

Seabreezes 09-20-2013 05:35 PM

Today Costco was giving out samples of peanut butter M&M's! Did I sample? Yes, but I didn't buy!

I agree, almond are the best!

Flutter 09-21-2013 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goner (Post 16612722)
Can u believe I had a mouthful of chocolate m&ms when I read this? LOL I only opened a fun size though - counted the calories! :-) I don't like those candy corn ones - and can't find the pumpkin ones? How do they taste?

Hang in there!!

:hyst: Too funny!!! The pumpkin ones are good! They do have a pumpkin taste, but it's more subtle...unless you have a few at a time. :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16612873)
Candy corn M&Ms? Really? I've gotta get some of those and maybe the pumpkin ones. I had Pumpkin spice Hershey kisses hanging around last year until after New Year's. I thought I'd love them and they were "eh".

The candy corn ones are white chocolate-ish. I like them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16612911)
All this is doing is making me want to find those M&Ms!!! Thanks A LOT Flutter!!!:mad::D:rofl:

Ummmm, SORRY GIRL! :D;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKT (Post 16612954)
I had them last week :cool: i got my fix so im good now!!

I hope I can say the same thing next UD, but ah, yea, not sure about that! :o

I have never tried the almond kind. I absolutely LOVE chocolate covered almonds, so I am sure I would regain everything I lost in 2 weeks if I tried the M&M version. Oh boy....

Librarygirl 09-21-2013 06:50 AM

Definitely looking for those candy corn M&Ms pronto!! :D

LadyKT 09-21-2013 02:52 PM

They reminded me of a chocolate red hot.