Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Taking A Break (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/812458-taking-break.html)

Spoonful of Happiness 09-17-2013 09:09 PM

Taking A Break

Hi you guys,

I know you probably are all tired of reading my threads by now but this will be my last one for a little while, promise! :)

I've decided to go back to HCG for a while. I know it's not the healthiest way. I know its maintenance is sketchy but I really need a very strict structure right now. I love JUDDD and yes, it absolutely has structure too but given what I'm going through right now, you give me an inch (which I've always loved about JUDDD) and I'll take it a mile and back. I'm hoping to return. I'll only do HCG for 20 days or so and once I'm at a manageable weight, I hope to come back to JUDDD to lose the rest of the pounds and then keep at it for life.

I feel so sad to take a break, especially given that this board easily has the MOST helpful and nicest people ever! But, I'll be back soon!
Love you all and thank you for all the support!! :heart:

LoCarbGal 09-17-2013 10:06 PM

I never get sick of hearing from you SoH. Good luck on your hcg round, and hopefully you'll be back with us soon after that. Don't be a stranger - I would love to hear how you're doing on hcg.

Carly 09-18-2013 03:46 AM

Good luck to you! Let us know how it's going.

Dottie 09-18-2013 03:47 AM

Everyone has to do what they need to do for themselves:)
Best of luck to you!

Fluffy_Bunny 09-18-2013 04:57 AM

All the best for your HCG weight loss. Looking forward to seeing you when you come back. :)

zipp2play 09-18-2013 05:26 AM

I hope you get where you want to be. Stop by and chat when you can!

Kissa 09-18-2013 05:31 AM

We'll miss you while you are HCGing, but we all have to make things work for us individually. Hope you shed loads of pounds.

elphie124 09-18-2013 05:42 AM

Good luck to you! Weight loss is very individual and what works for some doesn't work for others. I hope you have good success on your new WOE and find your way back to JUDDD if that's what you think will fit best with your lifestyle. Be sure to post and let us know how you're doing!

Librarygirl 09-18-2013 06:23 AM

Good luck Spoon!! Stay close and keep us updated on your progress. :)

Flutter 09-18-2013 06:30 AM

I am sure you will rock hcg, and then you'll be right back! SO, it's "see you soon" from me! :heart: You got this!

calichris 09-18-2013 06:50 AM

Sometimes we need to shake things up for all kinds of different reasons. We'll look forward to seeing you after your HGC round (hope it goes really well!) and let us know how it's going even before then? :hugs:

KeirasMom 09-18-2013 08:10 AM

Best of luck, and we'll see you when we see you! :hugs:

dawnyama 09-19-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoonful of Happiness (Post 16608945)
Hi you guys,

I know you probably are all tired of reading my threads by now but this will be my last one for a little while, promise! :)

I've decided to go back to HCG for a while. I know it's not the healthiest way. I know its maintenance is sketchy but I really need a very strict structure right now. I love JUDDD and yes, it absolutely has structure too but given what I'm going through right now, you give me an inch (which I've always loved about JUDDD) and I'll take it a mile and back. I'm hoping to return. I'll only do HCG for 20 days or so and once I'm at a manageable weight, I hope to come back to JUDDD to lose the rest of the pounds and then keep at it for life.

I feel so sad to take a break, especially given that this board easily has the MOST helpful and nicest people ever! But, I'll be back soon!
Love you all and thank you for all the support!! :heart:

I totally agree that this forum is fantastic, but we have a great hcg forum as well right here at LCFs. I am in the middle of P2, so join us here:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...r-2013-p2.html

You would have a place to be accountable to and get support while you are dropping the pounds. And still stay right here at LCFs. Good luck on your round.