Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Friday - Plans? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/812168-dd-friday-plans.html)

elphie124 09-13-2013 07:39 AM

DD Friday - Plans?
 
I'm glad today is a DD because I love a Saturday UD! And I will be spending mine at the pool. Woohoo!

B - black coffee
L - 4 egg whites w/ sauteed veggies, plain greek yogurt w/ sweetener
D - 84g brussel sprouts, 4 egg whites, joseph's pita
Snacks - sugar snap peas, broth, ???

No more than 500 cals today

Happy Friday, JBs!

SlimNana 09-13-2013 08:11 AM

Doing a DD of 400 max. to hopefully break through my plateau of 144 lbs. My Sept. goal is 140.

10:00 - Coffee, Quest Protein Bar
2:00 - Coffee, Whey Protein Shake
6:00 - Herbal Tea & Coconut Oil

(16 hr. Fast Daily Between 6pm - 10am)

Have a great weekend! :) Ann

P.S. TOM showed up today 6 wks. late!

Goner 09-13-2013 08:15 AM

DD plans:

b/ coffee with half and half (20), V8 (50)
l/ hopefully none
d/ veggies and lean protein (200 max)

KeirasMom 09-13-2013 08:32 AM

B: Coffee, Quest bar (chocolate peanut butter) (165)
L: ?? The car situation is up in the air. I may be going to get my car from the shop across town, so I brought another Quest bar (coconut cashew) (170) just in case, or I might have chili (180) if time permits.
D: ??

Librarygirl 09-13-2013 09:15 AM

B-coffee w/light cream - 110

L-low carb hamburger wrap -220

D-chili - 150

Might go as high as 700

Dottie 09-13-2013 09:48 AM

Shrimp and broccoli "steam" fry.
Still sick, so nothing sounds appealing at all.
Drinking black coffee and tea.

LoCarbGal 09-13-2013 11:53 AM

Sorry you're still not feeling well Dottie. Hey, where's your pretty avi?

B: Iced tea
L: Coffee/HWC
D: Deli ham, pickles, maybe a peach or some veggies

Target: 400 or under

LadyKT 09-13-2013 12:34 PM

Back on the rotations - lets hope I don't screw this up too badly.

L - Black bean soup
S - s'mores pie. I know I shouldn't have. But now that I had it, I can't say I know what it tastes like, right?
D - veggies (either broccoli or peppers)

Librarygirl 09-13-2013 05:41 PM

Well I'm a little over 700 now, and probably won't eat anything else today. But I might. :D I have chili that I took out of the freezer that I didn't eat--hate wasting it. I guess it will still be good on Sunday? I also have some spinach left over from the omelet I made on Wed...wish I was one of those who stuck to the same menus, lol.

KeirasMom 09-13-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16602719)
B: Coffee, Quest bar (chocolate peanut butter) (165)
L: ?? The car situation is up in the air. I may be going to get my car from the shop across town, so I brought another Quest bar (coconut cashew) (170) just in case, or I might have chili (180) if time permits.
D: ??

L: Wendy's small chili
S: Quest bar

That's right, I ate it all! And I'm still trying to figure out what dinner will be. I'm hungry this afternoon, but did the math and realized TOM's knocking on the door. :annoyed:

Barbo 09-13-2013 08:36 PM

I didn't have a plan
 
Worked hard on bringing in the harvest of tomatoes. We have jars of the
bestest yummiest tomato spicy soup in freezer jars. Also did up two whole
chickens, got the meat off, the skin,bones and fat in pressure cookers for broth.
I was busy girl. Then DH said let's go to Vietnamese, I was fine with the NO NOODLE salad, but then ate 3 egg rolls and a Dove Bar.

I am ashamed...:cry:

KeirasMom 09-14-2013 06:14 AM

Barbo, JUDDD has no room for shame. I'm sure you just ended up with a higher DD. No need to beat yourself up. Have a good UD today and continue with your rotations. JUDDD forgives!

LadyKT 09-14-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16603816)
Barbo, JUDDD has no room for shame. I'm sure you just ended up with a higher DD. No need to beat yourself up. Have a good UD today and continue with your rotations. JUDDD forgives!

This :).

Does anyone here have set DDs? I told dbf about JUDDD last night and he was all for me doing it! So i told him my DDs and said, i have to eat very little on those days, just so you know. And the showed him Carly & Dawns pics :D

KeirasMom 09-14-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKT (Post 16603859)
This :).

Does anyone here have set DDs? I told dbf about JUDDD last night and he was all for me doing it! So i told him my DDs and said, i have to eat very little on those days, just so you know. And the showed him Carly & Dawns pics :D

:o

I maintained for a while with 5:2 but never tried set DDs in WLM. Some people do fine with it and others need to do EOD to lose. You could try it and see. Katie, are you still teaching classes? I'd be interested to see how you do on a DD v's an UD with intensity.

LadyKT 09-14-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16604005)
:o

I maintained for a while with 5:2 but never tried set DDs in WLM. Some people do fine with it and others need to do EOD to lose. You could try it and see. Katie, are you still teaching classes? I'd be interested to see how you do on a DD v's an UD with intensity.

Well one of the DDs is tuesday, and that night i have my class. I dont teach it per se, but i just stand up front and shadow w the instructor. So intensity still has to be kinda high. Ill let you know what happens! Ive been having a lot of issues with endurance lately, not sure if its thyroid or what, but i have a dr appt next week to figure out whats going on w me.

KeirasMom 09-14-2013 08:56 AM

When labs are ordered, make sure they test free T3 and free T4, not just TSH. You probably already know that, but that's one thing I've learned with my thyroid tanking last year.

Carly 09-14-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKT (Post 16603859)
This :).

Does anyone here have set DDs? I told dbf about JUDDD last night and he was all for me doing it! So i told him my DDs and said, i have to eat very little on those days, just so you know. And the showed him Carly & Dawns pics :D

In WLM I do EOD, but when I'm maintaining with 5:2 I do DDs every Monday and Wednesday. I know fixed DDs have worked for some, but I hate MDs and I think my losses would have been slower with 2 UDs in a row.

DW has been on and off. She may stick better if she had 3 fixed DDs. I think whatever works for any individual is the best plan.

I'm glad you are back!

LadyKT 09-14-2013 10:41 AM

Thanks dear!! I dont want to do too many DDs just yet only because I am so physically active but if i can handle it, i may throw a third in there. Otherwise weekends are MDs, MWF UDs and TTh DD. i think that may work?

Carly 09-14-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKT (Post 16604162)
Thanks dear!! I dont want to do too many DDs just yet only because I am so physically active but if i can handle it, i may throw a third in there. Otherwise weekends are MDs, MWF UDs and TTh DD. i think that may work?

All you can do is give it a try and see how it goes! It sounds feasible.

LadyKT 09-14-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16604216)
All you can do is give it a try and see how it goes! It sounds feasible.

Yup! Plus im in no hurry to lose weight. Couldnt hurt to try though!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:47 AM.