Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #31
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I'm very interested in how this HB patty thing is working for you, Adi. I love cold HBs too, with mustard on them. Mmmmmm!

If, as you are experimenting with, I could eat more calories on DDs, I would be very happy. I love protein! I've been eating a lot of deli meats for DD dinners and find it quite satisfying. I don't want to do that all the time though with the preservatives and sodium etc.
I agree about the processed meats. We have plenty of homegrown HB meat right now and after next week I will be swimming in pork sausage again. So not only am I getting plenty of protein, it is better than store bought meat. A few veggies on the side for UD's and I might just end up eating a decent diet (when ice cream season is over)
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Oh Adi that is wonderful having your own meat supply and knowing where it came from!! I try to shop a little more "farm friendly" but unless you grow the stuff yourself, you never really know where it comes from. KWIM?
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #33
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKT View Post
Oh Adi that is wonderful having your own meat supply and knowing where it came from!! I try to shop a little more "farm friendly" but unless you grow the stuff yourself, you never really know where it comes from. KWIM?
Thank you and yes, we are very fortunate to be able to raise our own meat. I love chickens but hate to process them so we just have them for eggs. I raise dairy goats but we don't eat goat meat. I get too attached to them but use the milk.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
I'm also finding this meat discussion interesting. I'll finally be home next week after 7 weeks of wandering. I haven't gained much, but would like to get a bit lower before the holidays. I think more neat will be great to try!

Thanks for the discussion......
Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote