Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jacquelinejolie
Stats: 183.4/163/130
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphie124 View Post
I do. I've just heard it helps the JUDDD magic. My "intuitive eating" instinct is broken though so I don't really get that "I'm not hungry so I'm not going to eat" feeling. Hunger or not, I can always eat. If I have calories to spare at the end of an UD, I usually go for nuts because they are high calorie low volume so I'm not going to feel stuffed, ya know?
My oldest son is like that - or he was. I used to joke that he should enter food eating competitions since he seems to have no sensors in his stomach to signal pain/fullness.

However, he has been (very) loosely following JUDDD along with me and completely surprised me by not eating his second sandwich at lunch one UD this week. He said that he was full?? In 25 years, I don't think I've ever heard him say that. This is a kid that can easily eat a large pizza by himself, an appetizer, full meal and 1/2 of my meal when we go out to dinner and slightly embarrassed me by eating a whole bucket worth of chicken at a KFC buffet when he was a teen. That's rather magical to me since I was worried about what would happen to his weight over the years if he kept up those habits and was no longer 25 and working a physical job.

Spoonful - if you've just re-started working out (I see you're doing 30 DS? I like that one too), you might find that it kills your appetite for awhile but it should come back and normalize. I like pumpkin seeds and wasabi peas for snacking on UD's. I keep them available in a 1 cup ramekin on the kitchen counter and it's anywhere from empty to 3/4 full at the end of the day. Oops, guess I don't write them down as planned here.
jacquelinejolie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2013, 08:55 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 150.2/148/120
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Aug 26 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinejolie View Post

Spoonful - if you've just re-started working out (I see you're doing 30 DS? I like that one too), you might find that it kills your appetite for awhile but it should come back and normalize.
Except, I don't want it to normalize
The last time I did JUDDD, I had a bad binge eating problem on UDs so this was a very welcome change. Oh well, we'll see what happens. Thanks for your responses, ladies!
Spoonful of Happiness is offline   Reply With Quote