Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I just ordered an Aria scale which will measure all kinds of things. I know it may not be accurate, but it's better than nothing and will show trends. I always held the tape very loosely just touching the skin. I'll have to measure again with the tape a bit snugger.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/155.4/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
On a semi-related note; I got on the Wii Fit last night for the first time in a couple of years. My BMI went from 39.99 obese to 21.something (can't remember) normal. My Mii changed shape. It was cool to see it go down all at once, but I'm a bit embarrassed it's taken so long to use it again.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jacquelinejolie
Stats: 183.4/163/130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I just ordered an Aria scale which will measure all kinds of things. I know it may not be accurate, but it's better than nothing and will show trends. I always held the tape very loosely just touching the skin. I'll have to measure again with the tape a bit snugger.
That's exciting Carly! I was so tempted to get that brand since it syncs with the fitbit (I think you have one too?) I just hit such a good sale price on the model that I bought that I couldn't justify it. Maybe if I ever get to goal it can be a reward present.
They're just loads of fun and take the stress right out of weighing since you know (pretty much) when you've just gained water or not. Do wish they came in other colors than black and white - it would be so neat to have a brightly colored scale.
jacquelinejolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
On a semi-related note; I got on the Wii Fit last night for the first time in a couple of years. My BMI went from 39.99 obese to 21.something (can't remember) normal. My Mii changed shape. It was cool to see it go down all at once, but I'm a bit embarrassed it's taken so long to use it again.
That must have been fun to watch it strink right before your eyes. Imagine if real life were like that... I guess the closest thing is liposuction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinejolie View Post
That's exciting Carly! I was so tempted to get that brand since it syncs with the fitbit (I think you have one too?) I just hit such a good sale price on the model that I bought that I couldn't justify it. Maybe if I ever get to goal it can be a reward present.
They're just loads of fun and take the stress right out of weighing since you know (pretty much) when you've just gained water or not. Do wish they came in other colors than black and white - it would be so neat to have a brightly colored scale.
I'm excited. It should be here mid week. It will sync with my fitbit and DW wanted a fitbit for her birthday (tomorrow) so it will be half for her too. I want to try to build some LBM since I think I'm probably lacking in that dept.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote