Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday, what's the plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/810270-ud-saturday-whats-plan.html)

Dottie 08-17-2013 06:15 AM

UD Saturday, what's the plan?

No idea yet but having coffee w/1T heavy cream at the moment.
Going to keep it low-carb, so probably beef (cooked w/butter or olive oil), steamed veggies if we go out, salad w/blue cheese dressing for supper.

KeirasMom 08-17-2013 06:29 AM

Trying my new numbers and today's a 2000 calorie day!

B: Bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea (355)
L: ??
D: ??

We're going truck shopping today, though we won't be able to buy anything until next week. We're getting around $12K for our truck (after our deductible), so we're hoping to spend less than that. We won't be able to get anything comparable to what we had for that amount, but at least we can get a good idea of what's out there.

Anyway, we'll be out and about, so food will just depend on where we are when we get hungry. Thank goodness for those extra calories. I hope I can maintain on these new numbers. :aprayer:

Dottie 08-17-2013 06:34 AM

I hope you find a good replacement. Vehicles are so expensive!

I'm in the mood for sushi. Son would be fine with that but DH isn't a fan :laugh:

jacquelinejolie 08-17-2013 08:29 AM

Barbecuing hamburgers today with a nice, big greek salad
9% Greek yogurt with honey
?? might go out to Edo for a meal or this new Vietnamese place that just opened in town
Bowl of Boom chicka popcorn if we're doing movie night. Just a ton of water and maybe / probably a few ozs of vodka if the youngest DS makes me play Just Dance again. He's pushing for 5 stars on Livin la Vida Loca and I'm pushing for 2 stars on Moves like Jagger. :)

Dottie 08-17-2013 11:50 AM

Ok lunch was beef fajitas (I had a few chips with salsa, probably less than a full tortilla worth) w/peppers and onions, and guacamole. No rice, beans or flour tortillas.
I love this small family run place. I don't know how they do it, but their beef fajitas are fork tender.

LoCarbGal 08-17-2013 12:01 PM

Another :dunno: day for me here:

B: Coffee/HWC
L: :dunno:
D: Cocktail, meatloaf, broccoli and avocado salad

I feel like I've been eating kind of boring lately, and need something more delicious, but I'm kind of drawing a blank. I'll have to think on it.

Barbo 08-17-2013 04:18 PM

This is my intermediate day

I am staying under 1,000 and am at about 800 after I finish dinner.

Egg and egg beater
1 patty turkey sausage
2 tbs. whipping cream with coffee
8 oz. low fat homemade kefir

4 oz. cube steak
medium corn on cob
1 pat butter
spinach
sliced tomatoes with Evoo and balsamic

Tea with 1 tbs. cream

I know that I will have something else before I close my eyes.
Don't know what is will be yet.

KeirasMom 08-17-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16562796)
Trying my new numbers and today's a 2000 calorie day!

B: Bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea (355)
L: ??
D: ??

We're going truck shopping today, though we won't be able to buy anything until next week. We're getting around $12K for our truck (after our deductible), so we're hoping to spend less than that. We won't be able to get anything comparable to what we had for that amount, but at least we can get a good idea of what's out there.

Anyway, we'll be out and about, so food will just depend on where we are when we get hungry. Thank goodness for those extra calories. I hope I can maintain on these new numbers. :aprayer:

L: Buffalo Wild Wings mango habanero wings, potato wedges with queso, celery/carrots with FF Ranch dressing, iced tea
D: Lasagna, watermelon with feta cheese

I still have calories left over, so will probably have a couple (few) glasses of wine.

We test drove a couple of SUVs. DH found one he really likes for a very good price, but it's older and has a lot of miles. When we got home, he checked its history and it looks really good. If it doesn't get sold before the money's deposited in our account, I think he's going to get it. With the great price, we'll have a little money left over to get some maintenance work done on my car (stuff we've been putting off because it will be a couple thousand dollars). Here's hoping he gets what he wants and at the price he wants!!

jacquelinejolie 08-17-2013 09:53 PM

Good luck with the SUV Dawn! Nice to have an extra 500 to play with - if not $ then calories. :) Buying a vehicle is sort of stressful - never know what you're going to get and worse when you need it and don't have the time to do it at your own pace. Fingers crossed this one works out for you!

Scarlett46 08-18-2013 08:54 AM

Coffee w/ creamer
Celery, laughing cow, ham roll ups
Coffee w/ creamer
Turkey meatballs, veggies
Coffee w/ creamer

**oops! That was a DD menu... Posted in the wrong thread**