Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Thursday, are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/809685-dd-thursday-you-eating.html)

b_lou_who 08-08-2013 07:22 AM

DD Thursday, are you eating?

I've had a small green kale smoothie with my supps this morning. 1 quart of water down.

Lots of celery and pea pods in the fridge, a cantaloupe waiting to be cut up, and a small cup of plain greek yogurt that I could eat as is or mix with tuna or pb2 for lunch.

Flutter 08-08-2013 07:24 AM

Nope. Not planning to anyways! Coffee so far and then off running. It's a busy day! As always, I reserve the option of having a skinny frapp or latte later if the hungries get me. (or if I just WANT one!) :heart:

have a great day, blou!!!

jacquelinejolie 08-08-2013 07:37 AM

I'm going to attempt to hold off as long as possible and see how I feel / play it by ear.
Am attempting a new low cal broccoli salad recipe today that will need time to marinate and have a leftover roast chicken ready in the fridge if need be. We ate the dark parts yesterday on UD. :)

elphie124 08-08-2013 08:26 AM

After an unfortunate binge episode yesterday, my plan for today is a little up in the air. I'm not hungry. I brought all my normal DD foods to work so we'll see what happens. I've got egg whites, iced coffees w/ almond milk, veggies, a salmon pouch, etc so I'm just playing it by ear depending on what my tummy says.

Kissa 08-08-2013 09:31 AM

So far, 3 cups of coffee. 1 caffeine free coke and 6 strawberries.

Planning on another diet soda at the theatre this evening.

I love a good DD. :)

Ellen770 08-08-2013 09:33 AM

I am trying to incorporate more protein and less carbs overall, so for breakfast I had one chicken sausage link and espresso. Lunch after heavy lifting at the Y was a protein shake made with almond milk. Dinner will be salad. If I get really hungry, I am stocked up on little cucumbers. I love snacking on them and they are really low calorie!

Kissa 08-08-2013 09:36 AM

:sick: You don't know about me and cucumbers :down::eek::p:sick:

LoCarbGal 08-08-2013 11:17 AM

B: Iced tea, iced water with lime juice
L: Coffee/HWC
D: One avocado

I am loving having diced up, lightly salted avocado for my DD dinners!

Ellen770 08-08-2013 02:17 PM

KISSA: ha! my hubby is like you and cucumbers...he says he will not eat them until they have been transformed into a more glorious body by the pickling process! :) Me? I LOVE them! I like when we have them in the garden and I can pick and eat them right off the vine.

LCG: I need to get some avocados! That sounds so good! I love them just about any way - except I had one battered and fried and it was a little too weird for me. :)

Flutter 08-08-2013 02:42 PM

Awww, Kissa, another super cute avi! you are adorable!!!

<I do admit to loving cukes, though, sorry girl!> :::running & hiding:::

Kissa 08-08-2013 03:09 PM

I eat them pickled too.

calichris 08-08-2013 04:33 PM

I was invited to late lunch with an old friend unexpectedly, so I picked out a lovely 450 calorie meal, a 150 or less calorie martini, and that will be it for the day. A bit of a higher DD but still a DD ... and I needed that bit of fun! :D

pooticus 08-08-2013 04:38 PM

Nothing so far. I might not eat today and give it a rest.

Kissa 08-09-2013 04:24 AM

Nice to able to do that sometimes Pooti.

Dottie 08-09-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen770 (Post 16551710)
I love them just about any way - except I had one battered and fried and it was a little too weird for me. :)

We have a Mexican restaurant that stuffs them, batters and fries. I tried it. Once. It was awful lol.