Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's DD Wednesday! What's on your plate? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/809611-its-dd-wednesday-whats-your-plate.html)

Dottie 08-07-2013 05:24 AM

It's DD Wednesday! What's on your plate?

I haven't logged anything yet.
B: tea
D: 3oz shrimp, 1C riced cauliflower, 2T salsa in chicken broth (about 120 cals)
S: if I'm hungry, maybe a baked potato w/light sour cream or laughing cow cheese (150 cals)

Goner 08-07-2013 05:26 AM

Recovering from a poor choice on my UD. So far nothing is on my plate but peppermint tea for my stomach troubles. My own decisions - my own fault.

Onward - need and want a DD today.

Paula 67 08-07-2013 05:45 AM

Coffee with stevia and water until 5

D-Chocolate. Whey Protein drink
4 oz meat
Mixed green salad with oo & v

Librarygirl 08-07-2013 05:47 AM

B-cup of tea, 1 T light cream -20 (did not finish the cup)

L-I brought some deli meat with me, and LC cheese and a pickle. I may not eat it, but it's there if I decide I need something. -130

D-thinking of making some chili

adillenal 08-07-2013 06:13 AM

DD
B - BP coffee
we will see how hungry or it hungry

Sirtain 08-07-2013 06:29 AM

I'm planning on kombucha and protein drinks.

lc-chica 08-07-2013 07:28 AM

So far I've just had coffee. Am I the only one who sometimes uses 60-90 calories in one cup of coffee? Eek!

My last DD I used about a tsp. of coconut oil in my oat bran (and had only 2 tbsp. of oat bran) and it really seemed to keep me satisfied a long time, no hungries, or anything... it was just... different in a good way! Going to do it again today! Of course I went back and read the threads again on whether or not to count coconut oil on DD's. Still not sure, I think I will. But I have been trying to purposely eat coconut oil on my UD's too... when I was trying to do LC it was no problem, but now I often forget. I think it helps me lose weight!

the plan:
Coffee 95
Iced coffee 60
Oat bran (1/4 cup) with 1 tsp. coconut oil 115
= 270

Scarlett46 08-07-2013 07:41 AM

Coffee w/ creamer
Greek yogurt w/ bran

Dinner: undecided... (a little protein & lots of veggies of some sort)

SlimNana 08-07-2013 07:47 AM

DD @ 146 lbs.
Max. 400 Cals.

Coffee
Quest Protein Bar
Coffee Whey Protein Shake

:hiya: Ann

MintQ8 08-07-2013 07:53 AM

Hungry today!

B: toast, marmite, tomatoes & cup of tea
L: toast, marmite, tomatoes
D: a version of Tom Yum soup (not really - but kind of)
S: cup of tea

Around 347 cals, might have more soup, we'll see.

Dottie 08-07-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lc-chica (Post 16549367)
So far I've just had coffee. Am I the only one who sometimes uses 60-90 calories in one cup of coffee? Eek!

I used to add 2-3T 1/2&1/2 and sweetener to mine, then I did a Whole30 challenge (no dairy, no sweetener) and changed it up to black or with a little almond milk and that's stuck with me. I can't stand stevia in coffee, but I love it in tea:)

zipp2play 08-07-2013 09:29 AM

Not sure how this will go. Due to stuff, I didn't start eating till 11 and now I am shakey and awful feeling. I knew I was pushing it.

So far: tomato cottage cheese 65c

If these feelings don't go, toast / 2 eggs 230c

If I can get past this then:
Deli ham / snap peas/ laughing cow 90c
strawberries/cottage cheese 100c

TOnight not sure. If I have the Egg/toast, I will hope it holds me till Dinner.

grammyw/kitties 08-07-2013 10:02 AM

Spec K protein cereal with almond milk and Half a large peach lunch a dinner salad with waldon farms dressing supper we will see maybe same with a little meat ..should be under 500

lc-chica 08-07-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 16549449)
I used to add 2-3T 1/2&1/2 and sweetener to mine, then I did a Whole30 challenge (no dairy, no sweetener) and changed it up to black or with a little almond milk and that's stuck with me. I can't stand stevia in coffee, but I love it in tea:)

I am the same. I love stevia in almost everything except coffee.

I love my coffee with CREAM ;)

Librarygirl 08-07-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lc-chica (Post 16549367)

My last DD I used about a tsp. of coconut oil in my oat bran (and had only 2 tbsp. of oat bran) and it really seemed to keep me satisfied a long time, no hungries, or anything... it was just... different in a good way! Going to do it again today! Of course I went back and read the threads again on whether or not to count coconut oil on DD's. Still not sure, I think I will. But I have been trying to purposely eat coconut oil on my UD's too... when I was trying to do LC it was no problem, but now I often forget. I think it helps me lose weight!

the plan:
Coffee 95
Iced coffee 60
Oat bran (1/4 cup) with 1 tsp. coconut oil 115
= 270

No, you are not the only one! :D I only had a cup of tea this morning because I was running too late to make coffee, and one T is enough for tea. However, I'm going to have my coffee when I get home.:love:

jrudq 08-07-2013 11:37 AM

I woke up so early this morning - 4 am and being tired ALWAYS makes me hungry...so far, so good:
B: Coffee with 3T Coconut Cream 30c
L: Pure Protein 21/5 Vanilla Cream Shake with coffee 110c
D: Chicken strips, brocolli slaw, onion and peppers, Queso 200c

I would be super happy if I can keep it to 350c for the day. I didn't gain on a fairly big UD yesterday, so feel like I am ready to lose that 1.5 pounds I already lost and gained and have been holding on to for 10 days!

LiLi914 08-07-2013 11:54 AM

L: Dannon Cherry Greek Yogurt and seedless grapes
D: Hummus & Crackers - maybe a plum

244 calories total.

I'm not feeling hungry, but I'm a little headachy.

Dottie 08-07-2013 12:39 PM

Elphie is enabling Indian food cravings in the UD thread ( :p just teasing) so I'm switching my Supper to be a chicken breast with shwarma seasoning over shredded lettuce, and topped with a little fat free greek yogurt tzaki and a side of sliced cucumbers :)
I know my spelling of the dish names is atrocious lol :)

GME 08-07-2013 01:53 PM

Potato hack day for me today. Last night I weighed out 500 calories of those teeny tiny potatoes and steamed them. I put them in two sandwich baggies and just had one for "lunch" (I stretched it out over about 2 hours at work) and I have a ton of errands and shopping to do tonight so the other baggie is in a cooler in the car to eat between stops.

I have always loved cold boiled or steamed potatoes. I can remember getting in the fridge as a little kid to eat cold potatoes from the night before. I like corn on the cob that way too- cold and plain. Weird. huh? :laugh:

GME 08-07-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 16549414)
Hungry today!

B: toast, marmite, tomatoes & cup of tea
L: toast, marmite, tomatoes
D: a version of Tom Yum soup (not really - but kind of)
S: cup of tea

Around 347 cals, might have more soup, we'll see.

I had never heard of marmite before so I just googled it.

Ya just learn something new everyday around here don't you?

Librarygirl 08-07-2013 03:25 PM

Lol, Gina. I wonder if vegemite is the veggie version. :D I read about it in my british novels, and some of my british FB friends. Do not care to run out and get any. ;)

So, I have only had 50 calories so far, but working on another 60 now. :D Coffeeeeeeeeee... making some chili later, and I will have a serving of that too. :) Might have room for a popsicle.

adillenal 08-07-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 16549259)
DD
B - BP coffee
we will see how hungry or it hungry

L - nothing
D - BP coffee and then it will be done:)

LiLi914 08-07-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16549803)
L: Dannon Cherry Greek Yogurt and seedless grapes
D: Hummus & Crackers - maybe a plum

244 calories total.

I'm not feeling hungry, but I'm a little headachy.

Ended up eating grapes and a plum while in class tonight. I did start to feel hunger around 3ish and that feeling still hasn't gone away.

Total of 344 calories.

KeirasMom 08-08-2013 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16550103)
Lol, Gina. I wonder if vegemite is the veggie version. :D I read about it in my british novels, and some of my british FB friends. Do not care to run out and get any. ;)

So, I have only had 50 calories so far, but working on another 60 now. :D Coffeeeeeeeeee... making some chili later, and I will have a serving of that too. :) Might have room for a popsicle.

I can't stand Vegemite, but love Marmite!