Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Up day FRIDAY - plan (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/809336-up-day-friday-plan.html)

zipp2play 08-02-2013 05:18 AM

Up day FRIDAY - plan

We made it everyone. It is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

I jumped on the scale and am SLAPPED into reality. No more kidding myself. Strict counting and following rotations for me. I got lax/sloppy/comfortable/lazy, you name it!

Dottie 08-02-2013 05:29 AM

Good morning :)

B: coffee w/1/2&1/2
D: Not sure yet. Kind of wanting wings today.
S: Not sure yet, depends on D lol.

Planelman 08-02-2013 05:36 AM

Today is a MD for me.

B: Coffee w/HWC, plain yogurt with honey roasted almonds and cranberries, eggs, bacon, sausage
L: Chicken Burger stir fry
D: Salad with Tuna and Feta cheese

windygap 08-02-2013 06:19 AM

Hey Mike you have lost what I weight today with in 3 oz. WOW! By the way that chicken burger stir fry sounds great.

Hi Zippy!

Breakfast: 2 choc.chip scones 300 cal.
Lunch : California chicken pizza 310 cal.
Dinner: ? I have fresh tomatoes + ? Still have 1002 cal. to play with.

I have not got to dinner yet. while typing this Dinner was just called off by my sister so I have to change Dinner. Every one have a great day and I will see you lighter.

Librarygirl 08-02-2013 06:26 AM

I know exactly what you mean, Monica. I thought I could sort of follow the plan and still lose, but eventually you have to count (or at least I do). It's taken me 14 days to get back to my lowest weight (plus .2) without missing a single DD. I could have been 3-4 lbs lower by now.:cry:Lesson learned...until the next time.:laugh:

B-coffee....

No concrete plans yet, but will not exceed 2000 calories for the day.

LiLi914 08-02-2013 06:28 AM

Happy UD Friday! You all know how much I love these. :jumpjoy:

B: Bagel thin with cream cheese and one boiled egg
L: Pineapple greek yogurt, plum, and seedless grapes
D: Mexican restaurant for my godsons birthday. So excited!!!

Scarlett46 08-02-2013 07:58 AM

Coffee w/ creamer
Had a glazed donut this morning at work.
B: HB Egg, Ham slices
L: Bean soup
S: Oatmeal, Banana
D: ??
Coffee w/ creamer

Dottie 08-02-2013 09:13 AM

Probably a burger and fries for dinner, haven't decided on the bun or not :laugh:
So a light supper if we do that since I know what-a-burger burgers are pretty calorie dense.

Sirtain 08-02-2013 09:14 AM

I felt VERY GOOD when Honey and I weighed this morning. I am only ONE POUND more than he is. Soon, I will weight less than he does for the first time in our relationship!! :)

I started off my food this morning with an egg/sausage/bacon/cheese sammitch(no bread, that's why it's a SAMMITCH, not a sandwich!) with a pork in green sauce and sour cream chaser.

Dinner is going to be rotisserie chicken with creamed spinach and fried apples(my take-along meal to my monthly gathering with friends) and dessert will be custard or whatever lovely thing the hostess offers.

Don't know about lunch yet. Nothing is calling to me. Maybe a salmon patty? Those are quick, delicious, and packed full of protein. I think there is one left in the freezer.

I am already looking forward (did I just say that?!) to my Down Day tomorrow, though! My first batch of kombucha is ready to sample, so that might be my probiotic drink from now on. Fingers crossed!

arkie1 08-02-2013 09:47 AM

Happy Friday!

B-Coffee w/HWC
D-Something Mexican-leaning toward combo burrito or flautas from Taco Bueno
S-veggies and cornbread (collard greens with ham/ green beans with boiled potatoes/skillet corn)
Haven't figured calories yet, but if any are left, will have a snack before bed!

KeirasMom 08-02-2013 10:44 AM

My usual

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha
D: No clue yet

I think I really like this menu because it leaves me exactly 1000 calories for dinner and drinks. My OCD appreciates that. :hyst:

zipp2play 08-02-2013 11:06 AM

B - 2 eggs/toast 315c
S - protein granola bar 190c
L - chicken/lettuce/rice/guac/sourcream 300c
D - That leaves 1095c for dinner. Not sure what it will be....HMMMM

MintQ8 08-02-2013 02:24 PM

Brunch: eggs Benedict, 2 x cups of tea
Snacks: a handful of Pringles, 2 squares of chocolate
Dinner: chicken biryani, and accompaniments
2 vanilla vodka & diet cokes
Snack: cup of tea, chocolate digestive biscuit

Ate very late & too much, because I was hungry - in part because it's Ramadan and restaurants don't open till after night fall & in part because it took nearly an hour to bring our dinner!

No weighing tomorrow!

LiLi914 08-03-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 16542874)
Ate very late & too much, because I was hungry - in part because it's Ramadan and restaurants don't open till after night fall & in part because it took nearly an hour to bring our dinner!

No weighing tomorrow!

I feel ya Vicky! It took forever to be seated and then we got free appetizers. I don't even like chips, but I binged on them because I was hungry and we were a party of 20.

KeirasMom 08-03-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16542555)
My usual

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha
D: No clue yet

I think I really like this menu because it leaves me exactly 1000 calories for dinner and drinks. My OCD appreciates that. :hyst:

I was craving cheese last night, so dinner was cottage cheese with hemp hearts, crackers with limberger, rum runner, and another kind of cheese (forgot the name), an apple, and rum/diet after.